Conquer Club

The Championship Team (Finals)

The official source of Conquer Club news

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Championship Team (QF set 2)

Postby Mad777 on Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:31 pm

Since all is up to date into the spread sheet, and to not slow down time between sets, I think we can take the "no news-stay as is", I will follow up with a PM to all Team leaders, right now I do need the away team from the following Lead:

Dragoons (Donelladan)
Ducks and Friends (swimmerdude99)
Semi-Centurions (TX AG 90)

I'm seeing no game have been created for Set 2 so I will take over and invits everyone when I have the last above teams.
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
User avatar
Major Mad777
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 9482
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am

Re: The Championship Team (QF set 2)

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:43 pm

What is the best way to find out what maps my opponents will be using? I looked back the last two pages and don't see the team we are facing having posted here.
Image
User avatar
Colonel Swimmerdude99
 
Posts: 2218
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:07 pm
Location: North Carolina
2235

Re: The Championship Team (QF set 2)

Postby dkmaster on Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:59 pm

Swimmerdude99 wrote:What is the best way to find out what maps my opponents will be using? I looked back the last two pages and don't see the team we are facing having posted here.



https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 2123413174

This link shows their choice so far
User avatar
Brigadier dkmaster
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:47 pm
252

Re: The Championship Team (QF set 2)

Postby Mad777 on Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:05 pm

Thanks Dk, I’m glad I mentioned « spread sheet » :D
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
User avatar
Major Mad777
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 9482
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am

Re: The Championship Team (QF set 2)

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:39 pm

Middle Ages: rcfritz, dkmaster
World 2.1: The_Samurai, mc05025, dkmaster
Salem's Switch: Kaskavel, Swimmerdude99, The_Samurai
D-Day: The_Samurai, Swimmerdude99, mc05025, dkmaster
Trafalaxy: mc05025, rcfritz, dkmaster, Swimmerdude99
Image
User avatar
Colonel Swimmerdude99
 
Posts: 2218
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:07 pm
Location: North Carolina
2235

Re: The Championship Team (QF set 2)

Postby TX AG 90 on Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:49 pm

USA 2.1: TX AG 90, Dukasaur
District of Alaska: TX AG 90, william tennant, Field-Marshal Ot
Conquer Rome: TX AG 90, Field-Marshal Ot, GROND 2cd.
Quad Cities: william tennant, Field-Marshal Ot, TX AG 90, GROND 2cd.
NW Passage: william tennant, Field-Marshal Ot, Dukasaur, GROND 2cd.
User avatar
Private TX AG 90
 
Posts: 468
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:59 pm
Location: Houston Metro - League City

Re: The Championship Team (QF set 2)

Postby TX AG 90 on Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:59 pm

What if it winds up being 5-5 Tie - I could not find a tie breaker rule for bracket stage.
User avatar
Private TX AG 90
 
Posts: 468
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:59 pm
Location: Houston Metro - League City

Re: The Championship Team (QF set 2)

Postby mdhill on Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:00 pm

There appears to be some confusion here. Our home maps and settings for QF Set 2 are below (I'm including teams for convenience):

District of Alaska (D): itake elddir - No spoils, chained, fog, non-trench
Quad Cities (T): itake elddir mdhill - No spoils, adjacent, fog, trench
USA 2.1 (T): bariclaw mdhill hyposquasher - No spoils, parachute, fog, trench
Conquer Rome (Q): itake elddir bariclaw hopalong - No spoils, chained, fog, non-trench
USA 2.1 (Q): bariclaw mdhill hyposquasher hopalong - No spoils, parachute, fog, trench

TX AG 90's assignments seem to assume we're using a different combination. I'll PM him to let him know, too.

mdhill
Click image to enlarge.
image
User avatar
General mdhill
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:39 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: The Championship Team (QF set 2)

Postby TX AG 90 on Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:07 pm

mdhill wrote:There appears to be some confusion here. Our home maps and settings for QF Set 2 are below (I'm including teams for convenience):

District of Alaska (D): itake elddir - No spoils, chained, fog, non-trench
Quad Cities (T): itake elddir mdhill - No spoils, adjacent, fog, trench
USA 2.1 (T): bariclaw mdhill hyposquasher - No spoils, parachute, fog, trench
Conquer Rome (Q): itake elddir bariclaw hopalong - No spoils, chained, fog, non-trench
USA 2.1 (Q): bariclaw mdhill hyposquasher hopalong - No spoils, parachute, fog, trench

TX AG 90's assignments seem to assume we're using a different combination. I'll PM him to let him know, too.

mdhill


Thanks!

Mad, I'll fix in a couple of hours - standby!
User avatar
Private TX AG 90
 
Posts: 468
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:59 pm
Location: Houston Metro - League City

Re: The Championship Team (QF set 2)

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:53 pm

TX AG 90 wrote:What if it winds up being 5-5 Tie - I could not find a tie breaker rule for bracket stage.

I think you will play 5 total sets, 3 home, 2 away if you are the leading team, other way around if you are lower ranked.
Image
User avatar
Colonel Swimmerdude99
 
Posts: 2218
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:07 pm
Location: North Carolina
2235

Re: The Championship Team (QF set 2)

Postby TX AG 90 on Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:39 am

Swimmerdude99 wrote:
TX AG 90 wrote:What if it winds up being 5-5 Tie - I could not find a tie breaker rule for bracket stage.

I think you will play 5 total sets, 3 home, 2 away if you are the leading team, other way around if you are lower ranked.


Thanks Swimmer - Makes sense now. Best of 25?
User avatar
Private TX AG 90
 
Posts: 468
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:59 pm
Location: Houston Metro - League City

Re: The Championship Team (QF set 2)

Postby Mad777 on Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:29 am

no, it’s best of 5, each winning set count 1 win
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
User avatar
Major Mad777
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 9482
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am

Re: The Championship Team (QF set 2)

Postby hopalong on Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:54 am

Mad777 wrote:no, it’s best of 5, each winning set count 1 win


so we need to win 25 sets of 5 games? in a row? otherwise, the count goes back down to 0?

;)
Image
User avatar
Colonel hopalong
 
Posts: 1187
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:15 am
Location: not sure ... but it feels kindof good.

Re: The Championship Team (QF set 2)

Postby josko.ri on Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:15 pm

Mad777 wrote:no, it’s best of 5, each winning set count 1 win

i think this is first time you told this statement. I thought it is best of 25 games, not best of 5 sets?
Image
User avatar
Field Marshal josko.ri
 
Posts: 4273
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:18 pm
356216972

Re: The Championship Team (QF set 2)

Postby Mad777 on Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:35 pm

josko.ri wrote:
Mad777 wrote:no, it’s best of 5, each winning set count 1 win

i think this is first time you told this statement. I thought it is best of 25 games, not best of 5 sets?

unless a rule change happened while i was out, the OP looks the same as it was at the tournament creation, perhaps I’m reading it the wrong way, let me know...
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
User avatar
Major Mad777
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 9482
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am

Re: The Championship Team (QF set 2)

Postby Donelladan on Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:06 am

Dragoon aways

Dark Contintent : fred299229 Donelladan

Hive: Untouchable, Zabeast, donche64
Baseball : Donelladan, Paengars, donche64

Rail Europe : Donelladan Untouchable Zabeast fred299229
AYABATU: Donelladan, Paengars, fred299229, Zabeast.
Image
User avatar
Brigadier Donelladan
 
Posts: 3323
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:48 am
3421738

Re: The Championship Team (QF set 2)

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:53 pm

yeah its been made clear before
Image
User avatar
Colonel Swimmerdude99
 
Posts: 2218
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:07 pm
Location: North Carolina
2235

Re: The Championship Team (QF set 2)

Postby TX AG 90 on Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:58 pm

TX AG 90 wrote:
mdhill wrote:There appears to be some confusion here. Our home maps and settings for QF Set 2 are below (I'm including teams for convenience):

District of Alaska (D): itake elddir - No spoils, chained, fog, non-trench
Quad Cities (T): itake elddir mdhill - No spoils, adjacent, fog, trench
USA 2.1 (T): bariclaw mdhill hyposquasher - No spoils, parachute, fog, trench
Conquer Rome (Q): itake elddir bariclaw hopalong - No spoils, chained, fog, non-trench
USA 2.1 (Q): bariclaw mdhill hyposquasher hopalong - No spoils, parachute, fog, trench

TX AG 90's assignments seem to assume we're using a different combination. I'll PM him to let him know, too.

mdhill


Thanks!

Mad, I'll fix in a couple of hours - standby!


District of Alaska (dubs): TX AG 90, william tennant
Quad Cities (Trips): Dukasaur, Field-Marshal Ot, william tennant
USA 2.1 (Trips): TX AG 90, GROND 2cd., Dukasaur
Conquer Rome (Quads): TX AG 90, william tennant, Field-Marshal Ot, GROND 2cd.
USA 2.1 (Quads): TX AG 90, Dukasaur, GROND 2cd., Field-Marshall Ot

Thanks!
User avatar
Private TX AG 90
 
Posts: 468
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:59 pm
Location: Houston Metro - League City

Re: The Championship Team (QF set 2)

Postby Mad777 on Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:08 pm

Thanks folks, I should be able to get the game out Friday afternoon/evening
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
User avatar
Major Mad777
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 9482
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am

Re: The Championship Team (QF set 2)

Postby Mad777 on Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:23 pm

Spread sheet updated, unless any LR (Low Ranker) team leader tell me otherwise, I will use the team composition listed into that sheet.

Good luck! Game is coming up in few hours
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
User avatar
Major Mad777
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 9482
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am

Re: The Championship Team (QF set 2)

Postby Mad777 on Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:15 am

Set #2 of quarter final is still underway, one last game in Set 1 to complete
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
User avatar
Major Mad777
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 9482
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am

Re: The Championship Team (QF set 2)

Postby Mad777 on Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:55 pm

Set #1 is now completed, Set #2 is ongoing
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
User avatar
Major Mad777
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 9482
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am

Re: The Championship Team (QF set 2)

Postby Mad777 on Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:14 pm

Set #2 has couple of games ongoing still, I may launch Set #3 Sunday, scores updated
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
User avatar
Major Mad777
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 9482
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am

Re: The Championship Team (QF set 2)

Postby mdhill on Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:29 pm

Slight revision to the Dissension home set for the next round:

District of Alaska (D): itake elddir - No spoils, chained, fog, non-trench
USA 2.1 (T): elddir mdhill hyposquasher - No spoils, parachute, fog, trench
USA 2.1 (T): bariclaw mdhill hyposquasher - No spoils, parachute, fog, trench
Conquer Rome (Q): itake elddir bariclaw hopalong - No spoils, chained, fog, non-trench
USA 2.1 (Q): bariclaw mdhill hyposquasher hopalong - No spoils, parachute, fog, trench

Thanks,
mdhill
Click image to enlarge.
image
User avatar
General mdhill
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:39 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: The Championship Team (QF set 2)

Postby groovysmurf on Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:17 pm

I know this has probably been answered, but...

Can we change our home maps for the Semi-Finals or must we use the same as we chose for Quarter Finals? I know we can adjust settings. I'm just curious if the 5 maps can also be changed.
User avatar
Colonel groovysmurf
Community Team
Community Team
 
Posts: 1549
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:28 pm
Location: Cleveland, OH

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mitzy65