Conquer Club

CC Map Masters - The Ultimate 1v1 Battle!

The official source of Conquer Club news

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: CC Map Masters - The Ultimate 1v1 Battle!

Postby GaryDenton on Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:31 pm

Rail Australia, one of the least popular maps. We do have WW2 Europe coming up and we just had Europe 1914.
Corporal 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby Clanlord Carl on Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:56 pm

Still only five in the 'ton' club. We don't take just anyone. The other four are some of the best 1v1 players in CC. The 'highest' players on the scoreboard with their team inflated ranks and their one match a month wouldn't hold a candle to any of them over a long 1v1 match.
Major Clanlord Carl

Postby Donelladan on Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:47 am

The 'highest' players on the scoreboard with their team inflated ranks and their one match a month wouldn't hold a candle to any of them over a long 1v1 match.

1vs1 match suck big time. That's why highest players on the scoreboard don't play them. Leave them in peace with your 1vs1 setting. Most of them are excellent players.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby josko.ri on Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:14 pm

I willcontinue playing inthis tournament. I amgood enough player that icancatch nibotha and untouchable even without missing 6 editions. I am super-player.
Major josko.ri

Postby Mad777 on Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:07 am

josko.ri wrote:I willcontinue playing inthis tournament. I amgood enough player that icancatch nibotha and untouchable even without missing 6 editions. I am super-player.

Welcome back!

Last iteration CC Map Masters - Holy Roman Empire (6 seats)

https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php? ... t_id=11025

Updated Tournament links & winners
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby _Untouchable on Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:33 am

josko.ri wrote:I willcontinue playing inthis tournament. I amgood enough player that icancatch nibotha and untouchable even without missing 6 editions. I am super-player.

Glad you're back. Good luck to catch up with me, I won't let you do easily ;)
Brigadier _Untouchable

Postby Clanlord Carl on Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:32 am

Keep developing your skills Sergeant and I'm sure one day you can make the jump to Lieutenant. =D> =D> =D>

On a more serious note you handing the uber knockout tourney to anyone / continuing it yourself ?
Major Clanlord Carl

Postby Clanlord Carl on Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:41 pm

Donelladan wrote:
The 'highest' players on the scoreboard with their team inflated ranks and their one match a month wouldn't hold a candle to any of them over a long 1v1 match.

1vs1 match suck big time. That's why highest players on the scoreboard don't play them. Leave them in peace with your 1vs1 setting. Most of them are excellent players.

You are a very rare exception to my comment. Most got their ranking score by playing team games with lower ranked partners and maintain it playing 1 game a month. You only get good by constant endless battle on all settings.
Major Clanlord Carl

Postby josko.ri on Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:37 am

_Untouchable wrote:

Glad you're back. Good luck to catch up with me, I won't let you do easily ;)

Take a chance on me.
Major josko.ri

Postby josko.ri on Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:37 am

Clanlord Carl wrote:

Keep developing your skills Sergeant and I'm sure one day you can make the jump to Lieutenant. =D> =D> =D>

On a more serious note you handing the uber knockout tourney to anyone / continuing it yourself ?

You must be joking
Major josko.ri

Postby Mad777 on Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:56 am

Last iteration CC Map Masters - Triple Alliance (7 seats)

https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php? ... t_id=11069

Lieutenant Mad777

Postby Mad777 on Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:14 pm

Sorry for not posting here since several weeks, i have my ipad broken and still not have received my replacement unit.

I couldn’t let this without updating posts any longer and went ahead using my phone…took hours but i finally did it.

Tournament link and winners updated.
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby Clanlord Carl on Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:59 pm

Seems like the 'ton' club is accepting anyone these days !
Major Clanlord Carl

Postby Mad777 on Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:52 am

:lol: 9 members…this club is growing well…have you lowered the monthly fees? :lol:
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby Clanlord Carl on Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:08 am

Mad777 wrote::lol: 9 members…this club is growing well…have you lowered the monthly fees? :lol:

Once the club hits ten members it is no longer exclusive enough for me. I'll start the dirty dozen (1200) club !
Major Clanlord Carl

Postby Mad777 on Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:17 am

Clanlord Carl wrote:
Mad777 wrote::lol: 9 members…this club is growing well…have you lowered the monthly fees? :lol:

Once the club hits ten members it is no longer exclusive enough for me. I'll start the dirty dozen (1200) club !

:lol:
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby Mad777 on Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:35 pm

Last iteration CC Map Masters - Wales (2 seats)

https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php? ... t_id=11257

Last iteration CC Map Masters - San Marino (7 seats)

https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php? ... t_id=11303

MOST LIKELY Last iteration CC Map Masters - Eastern Hemisphere (15 seats)

https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php? ... t_id=11342

Lieutenant Mad777

Postby GaryDenton on Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:50 pm

Peloponnesian War - 12th most popular map. Interesting game play. Map 130 if you include the special event maps.
Corporal 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby Mad777 on Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:40 pm

GaryDenton wrote:Peloponnesian War - 12th most popular map. Interesting game play. Map 130 if you include the special event maps.

Yep that’s the next coming up Monday 8-)
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby Zemljanin on Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:54 pm

Mad, have you stopped to warn players about last iterations? That was a VERY good custom!

As an active participant of five ongoing Map Masters tournaments (and no semifinals started yet), I really couldn't afford any unnecessary joins. However, the last night situation looked very dangerous - so I chickened out and joined three. (I hoped Indian Empire and Poison Rome were safe)

What have I seen today?
I was DAMN right in my cowardice! (The three tourneys I joined have gone with me and they'd also go without me...)
And I was wrong about Poison Rome - somehow four players joined in a night and the tourney has been filled. Thanks God, there is another iteration...
So I again chickened out and joined the Indian Empire. I do hope for another iteration, but just in case...

So I'm in NINE Map Masters tournaments at the moment and that is SICK!
Please, Mad, confirm there will be another iteration, so I could unjoin and let someone else to play now...

P.S. Have I missed Peloponnesian War and Greenland?
The lowest rank: Question Mark
The lowest score: 1000
The lowest place on the scoreboard: don't remember
Captain Zemljanin

Postby Mad777 on Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:20 am

Updated tournament links & winners.

_Untouchable has reached the “1,500” Club and has right now around 200 pts gap with the 2nd.

Zemljanin wrote:Mad, have you stopped to warn players about last iterations? That was a VERY good custom!

As an active participant of five ongoing Map Masters tournaments (and no semifinals started yet), I really couldn't afford any unnecessary joins. However, the last night situation looked very dangerous - so I chickened out and joined three. (I hoped Indian Empire and Poison Rome were safe)

What have I seen today?
I was DAMN right in my cowardice! (The three tourneys I joined have gone with me and they'd also go without me...)
And I was wrong about Poison Rome - somehow four players joined in a night and the tourney has been filled. Thanks God, there is another iteration...
So I again chickened out and joined the Indian Empire. I do hope for another iteration, but just in case...

So I'm in NINE Map Masters tournaments at the moment and that is SICK!
Please, Mad, confirm there will be another iteration, so I could unjoin and let someone else to play now...

P.S. Have I missed Peloponnesian War and Greenland?

After almost 3 years, I expect players who has joined this event since a while (like you) to have their proper way to weekly follow each map and join as they wish without my update and last iteration warning, I do have much less time in CC than before and more event ongoing beside this Map Master.

To answer the P.S, no more Pelo and Greenland. Indian Empire will get more iteration until Monday while Poison Rome is open for another week. As I provided more than once, if you check the Event board and the lower right corner, there is a “Tournament Schedule” link that shows the dates each Map will be open and renew until that due date/time.
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby misteryforall on Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:36 am

And one thing...Zemljanin, no need to unjoin tour, when u enter in...this arent speed tournament, so just join in and wait to start...
Captain misteryforall

Postby Zemljanin on Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:39 pm

misteryforall wrote:And one thing...Zemljanin, no need to unjoin tour, when u enter in...this arent speed tournament, so just join in and wait to start...

Oh yes, there IS a need! By unjoining Conquer Rome several times, I "earned" at least a week.
I am currently playing 10 (TEN!) Map Masters tournaments which is sick, but unavoidable. However later starts of new tourneys DO help.

Mad777 wrote:After almost 3 years, I expect players who has joined this event since a while (like you) to have their proper way to weekly follow each map and join as they wish without my update and last iteration warning, I do have much less time in CC than before and more event ongoing beside this Map Master.

It's not about following. Following isn't very helpful if you don't know the rules. I understood the reigning rules when I started to play, but in some moment webmaster changed the code. I don't know when that happened, but it was before 100th map. Since then, I've been in the dark. Now, I've learned a lot by trial and error, but it would be nice if I had had an opportunity to read the new rules somewhere...
Captain Zemljanin

Postby Mad777 on Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:17 pm

New rules? I’m not following you here…Unless I misunderstand your note, I don’t recall any rule changes since this mega event started.
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby Zemljanin on Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:56 pm

Mad777 wrote:New rules? I’m not following you here…Unless I misunderstand your note, I don’t recall any rule changes since this mega event started.

Well, there are old rules and new rules... Or there are my old understanding and my new understanding of the same rules :). I might have been wrong all the time...

In October 2020, we had a dialogue. I said:

Zemljanin wrote:If I understood well, the above paragraph basically says:
Even the second iteration isn't guaranteed. I should watch the opened tournament(s).
If a tourney is filled in less than two weeks, there will be another iteration. 100%
If two weeks passed and the tourney isn't full, this is the last iteration. 100%
Is that interpretation correct?

You answered:
Mad777 wrote:yep that’s it ;)

The problem is casual word 'tourney'. Whether it means a specific iteration, or the whole franchise. In this case I had the former in mind, while you apparently understood the latter. So the key question is:
Two weeks from the opening of the current iteration, or two weeks from the opening of the current BATCH of iterations.

I believed in blue meaning - from October 2020, until I was beaten by red meaning. That's why I concluded that the rules have been changed...
Captain Zemljanin

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements