Aloha folks! Welcome to this new big event.
Prior to layout the setup of this New CC Major Event, I wanted to give some credits to those who helped and made it going live.
Thanks to shoop76 who brought the idea of a 1v1 event playing CC maps!
Thanks to EBConquer who made all graphics, which are just stunning!
Thanks to bigWham for the generous prizes contribution and the nice scoreboard!
"...thanks to myself for keeping me busy within CC for the next several years..."
What is all about? Well....I want to say it’s only a 1v1 mega tournament that will play each CC Maps (except Beta and Special Event).
243 Maps, perhaps more if new Maps comes online “Live” before reaching the last one (Trafalaxy).
- The concept is pretty easy, the setup of a tournament will remain the same, only the map to change.
- Each iteration will accept 16 players and a single player can only join 1 tournament of the same map!
- After an iteration becomes full another one will open automatically, this process to occur during a 2 weeks period.
- A new Map tournament will show up each week!
- Click the banner from Central Command or check Tournament page for open tournament.
organizers reserve the right to alter scoring mechanisms or introduce new event elements at any time, thus to better serve the enjoyment and participation
- During a tournament you will be ranked and earn token based on your final position
- The scoreboard will rank fighters based from the amount of token collected;
- obviously if you win then your token will have a bigger value versus finishing last
- Refer scoreboard for Prizes of the event
- Each tournament iteration will award a tournament achievement to the winner
- A GA medal to be award to any player who finish a tournament undefeated (17 games)
Tournament will bring most of the existing settings with the exception of:
- No Reinforcement
Enough talking I guess, let’s have some fun, let's have some fight! May the best win.
16 players bracket style
Round 1 (Best-of-3) - 16 players move on
Round 2 (Best-of-3) - 8 players move on
Zombie,Flat Rate,No Spoils
Round 3 (Best-of-3) - 4 players move on
Round 4 (Best-of-3) - 2 players move on
Round 5 (Best-of-5) - Final
No Spoils,Escalating,Flat Rate,Nuclear,Zombie
Main links below, also, check next posts for detailed tournament links and medal award.
order of the map
GENERAL ACHIEVEMENT - HALL OF FAME