Conquer Club

2021 CC Olympics - ONGOING

The official source of Conquer Club news

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: 2021 CC Olympics - Start July 23rd!!!

Postby CatchersMitt14 on Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:37 pm

Mad777 wrote:
*Pixar* wrote:
Mad777 wrote:And we are live!!!!!


May the best win and wish you all lots of fun!


Sooooo we don't get a video of you lighting the torch?


was on the « pay-to-watch » channel ... no cash-no video :lol:

I have cash, didn’t get the show, did I leave it under the wrong tree?
11:36:19 ‹Swifte› #RazYouUselessTwit
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class CatchersMitt14
 
Posts: 1846
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:30 pm
22

Re: 2021 CC Olympics - ONGOING

Postby Iron Maid on Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:21 am

Just wondering if there are more Opening Ceremonies. As I'm European I went to bed at 1:15 and I'm just awake now at 10:15.

I couldn't sign up at 1:15 because sign-ups weren't open and now I was lucky to sign up as there were only 4 spots left. I see that there are also smaller tournaments.

If they have the same sign-up times Europeans have almost no chance to sign-up. Can this be fixed? As all people in the world should have the possibility to join these Olympics.

PS: I think I speak also for other European players here.
Image
Highest Rank: 60 (Brigadier) Score: 3139 Date: March 26th 2010
Winner of Official 2010 CC World Cup - Singles & Official 200 Maps Tournament
User avatar
Colonel Iron Maid
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 1107
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 4:51 pm

Re: 2021 CC Olympics - ONGOING

Postby Keefie on Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:45 am

In past years there has been a schedule showing the dates and times each tournament will be available. Any chance we could have one this year ?

EDIT: Found it.
Image
User avatar
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter
 
Posts: 6098
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:05 pm
Location: Sleepy Hollow

Re: 2021 CC Olympics - ONGOING

Postby Mad777 on Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:01 am

Iron Maid wrote:Just wondering if there are more Opening Ceremonies. As I'm European I went to bed at 1:15 and I'm just awake now at 10:15.

I couldn't sign up at 1:15 because sign-ups weren't open and now I was lucky to sign up as there were only 4 spots left. I see that there are also smaller tournaments.

If they have the same sign-up times Europeans have almost no chance to sign-up. Can this be fixed? As all people in the world should have the possibility to join these Olympics.

PS: I think I speak also for other European players here.


when you are on the event scoreboard, look the right bottom part and there is a link for the tournament schedule, each tournament new iteration comes out when the prior is full and ongoing, for a period of 24hrs
".....We are Groot!....."
User avatar
Major Mad777
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 9052
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am

Re: 2021 CC Olympics - ONGOING

Postby Donelladan on Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:43 am

And the last one stay open until it is full right ?
Image
User avatar
General Donelladan
 
Posts: 3222
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:48 am
3221636

Re: 2021 CC Olympics - Start July 23rd!!!

Postby Mad777 on Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:55 am

CatchersMitt14 wrote:
Mad777 wrote:
*Pixar* wrote:
Mad777 wrote:And we are live!!!!!


May the best win and wish you all lots of fun!


Sooooo we don't get a video of you lighting the torch?


was on the « pay-to-watch » channel ... no cash-no video :lol:

I have cash, didn’t get the show, did I leave it under the wrong tree?

I suspect someone grabbing the money before i get to it :-s
".....We are Groot!....."
User avatar
Major Mad777
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 9052
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am

Re: 2021 CC Olympics - ONGOING

Postby Mad777 on Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:56 am

Donelladan wrote:And the last one stay open until it is full right ?

correct
".....We are Groot!....."
User avatar
Major Mad777
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 9052
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am

Re: 2021 CC Olympics - ONGOING

Postby t4mcr53s2 on Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:57 pm

shouldnt more iterations of shinkansen be available? posted 655 PM or so
oops sorry to bug you ; re-iteration launched at 7 pm
I wish either my father or my mother, or indeed both of them as they were in duty both equally bound to it, had minded what they were about when....

If 2 player fog game,please allow 12 hour snap courtesy, or post what I could have seen.... Thank you
Brigadier t4mcr53s2
 
Posts: 820
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:19 pm
Location: maryland, usa
2

Re: 2021 CC Olympics - ONGOING

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:11 am

Iron Maid wrote:Just wondering if there are more Opening Ceremonies. As I'm European I went to bed at 1:15 and I'm just awake now at 10:15.

I couldn't sign up at 1:15 because sign-ups weren't open and now I was lucky to sign up as there were only 4 spots left. I see that there are also smaller tournaments.

If they have the same sign-up times Europeans have almost no chance to sign-up. Can this be fixed? As all people in the world should have the possibility to join these Olympics.

PS: I think I speak also for other European players here.


All tournaments in this event, if they fill within the first 24 hours, will launch a new copy of themselves. Thus, the opportunity exists for one full 24-hour cycle for each event.
Image
User avatar
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team
 
Posts: 25011
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara
22

Re: 2021 CC Olympics - ONGOING

Postby Mad777 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:52 pm

...with the exception of the opening and closing ceremony, those 2 will auto renew for 48 hrs
".....We are Groot!....."
User avatar
Major Mad777
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 9052
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am

Re: 2021 CC Olympics - ONGOING

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:36 am

Image
User avatar
Captain Nut Shot Scott
Clan Director
Clan Director
 
Posts: 754
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:03 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC

Re: 2021 CC Olympics - ONGOING

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:37 am

I think your schedule might be out of whack, too. You've got tournaments opening up that should have been closed yesterday according to your schedule?
Image
User avatar
Captain Nut Shot Scott
Clan Director
Clan Director
 
Posts: 754
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:03 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC

Re: 2021 CC Olympics - ONGOING

Postby Mad777 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:38 am

Nut Shot Scott wrote:I think your schedule might be out of whack, too. You've got tournaments opening up that should have been closed yesterday according to your schedule?

which one?
".....We are Groot!....."
User avatar
Major Mad777
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 9052
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am

Re: 2021 CC Olympics - ONGOING

Postby Mad777 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:42 am

Nut Shot Scott wrote:https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=autotournament&tournament_id=10740

This speed rickshaw tourney is stuck fyi

reported to webmaster
".....We are Groot!....."
User avatar
Major Mad777
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 9052
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am

Re: 2021 CC Olympics - ONGOING

Postby Mad777 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:39 pm

Mad777 wrote:
Nut Shot Scott wrote:https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=autotournament&tournament_id=10740

This speed rickshaw tourney is stuck fyi

reported to webmaster

webmaster fixed it
".....We are Groot!....."
User avatar
Major Mad777
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 9052
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am

Re: 2021 CC Olympics - ONGOING

Postby shoop76 on Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:38 am

The first tribe tournament is still not full. Do we even have 16 tribes? A lot of people will not be able to join this event.
User avatar
Colonel shoop76
 
Posts: 4794
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:44 am
3224

Re: 2021 CC Olympics - ONGOING

Postby Keefie on Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:26 am

shoop76 wrote:The first tribe tournament is still not full. Do we even have 16 tribes? A lot of people will not be able to join this event.


It's just filled
Image
User avatar
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter
 
Posts: 6098
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:05 pm
Location: Sleepy Hollow

Re: 2021 CC Olympics - ONGOING

Postby Mad777 on Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:32 am

shoop76 wrote:The first tribe tournament is still not full. Do we even have 16 tribes? A lot of people will not be able to join this event.

despite having 16 tribes, each tribe can have up to 2 players joining the same
iteration.
".....We are Groot!....."
User avatar
Major Mad777
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 9052
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am

Re: 2021 CC Olympics - ONGOING

Postby shoop76 on Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:19 am

Mad777 wrote:
shoop76 wrote:The first tribe tournament is still not full. Do we even have 16 tribes? A lot of people will not be able to join this event.

despite having 16 tribes, each tribe can have up to 2 players joining the same
iteration.


1 think it’s only 1
User avatar
Colonel shoop76
 
Posts: 4794
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:44 am
3224

Re: 2021 CC Olympics - ONGOING

Postby Mad777 on Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:23 am

shoop76 wrote:
Mad777 wrote:
shoop76 wrote:The first tribe tournament is still not full. Do we even have 16 tribes? A lot of people will not be able to join this event.

despite having 16 tribes, each tribe can have up to 2 players joining the same
iteration.


1 think it’s only 1

then should have been 2 according webmaster while we prepared it, for that same reason we may not have 16 tribes player each time...
".....We are Groot!....."
User avatar
Major Mad777
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 9052
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am

Re: 2021 CC Olympics - ONGOING

Postby shoop76 on Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:24 am

Mad777 wrote:
shoop76 wrote:
Mad777 wrote:
shoop76 wrote:The first tribe tournament is still not full. Do we even have 16 tribes? A lot of people will not be able to join this event.

despite having 16 tribes, each tribe can have up to 2 players joining the same
iteration.


1 think it’s only 1

then should have been 2 according webmaster while we prepared it, for that same reason we may not have 16 tribes player each time...


Can we fix it or extend sign up time?
User avatar
Colonel shoop76
 
Posts: 4794
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:44 am
3224

Re: 2021 CC Olympics - ONGOING

Postby Mad777 on Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:30 am

shoop76 wrote:
Mad777 wrote:
shoop76 wrote:
Mad777 wrote:
shoop76 wrote:The first tribe tournament is still not full. Do we even have 16 tribes? A lot of people will not be able to join this event.

despite having 16 tribes, each tribe can have up to 2 players joining the same
iteration.


1 think it’s only 1

then should have been 2 according webmaster while we prepared it, for that same reason we may not have 16 tribes player each time...


Can we fix it or extend sign up time?

sent to webmaster earlier
".....We are Groot!....."
User avatar
Major Mad777
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 9052
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am

Re: 2021 CC Olympics - ONGOING

Postby Mad777 on Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:06 pm

Mad777 wrote:
shoop76 wrote:
Mad777 wrote:
shoop76 wrote:
Mad777 wrote:
shoop76 wrote:The first tribe tournament is still not full. Do we even have 16 tribes? A lot of people will not be able to join this event.

despite having 16 tribes, each tribe can have up to 2 players joining the same
iteration.


1 think it’s only 1

then should have been 2 according webmaster while we prepared it, for that same reason we may not have 16 tribes player each time...


Can we fix it or extend sign up time?

sent to webmaster earlier

Fixed, as long as minimum 10 players registered then max per tribe goes to 2 per tribe.
This specific auto tournament renewal timeframe extend for an additional 12hrs, meaning it will renew until 7am tomorrow morning rather than tonight 7pm
".....We are Groot!....."
User avatar
Major Mad777
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 9052
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am

Re: 2021 CC Olympics - ONGOING

Postby Elaterate on Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:16 am

I was super excited for the Olympics but after joining a few of them I am quickly reminded of how broken the first turn "randomness" is... 5 out of last 24 - 1v1 games :(

FIX THIS PLEASE!!!
User avatar
Major Elaterate
 
Posts: 1302
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:58 am
Location: My House
42

Re: 2021 CC Olympics - ONGOING

Postby Mad777 on Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:50 pm

Reaching the half of the tournament out there, updated OP with tournament link, and concluded speed tournament winners!
".....We are Groot!....."
User avatar
Major Mad777
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 9052
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: KKlemen