Couple of things here, and i apologise if this is blunt.
1. i've moved CCP and ATG so they don't offend...this is not an issue and solves the problem in my mind adequately.
2. and change TGU to accommodate the 888s...now this will become an issue for me, even though it looks good and is very compact to fit three digits.
a. having to re-design the whole map, and move the stations is going to be quite a task (which i would prefer not to have to go through)
b. having all these expanded stations means re-designing the buildings for BSB anbd BUA, and honestly, to fit the new stations, theose buildings which look proportionate now - will look ridiculous afterwards like overwidthed squat blobbs.
c. if we add the extra 9 pixels to each station, spread across the map, in some areas it may not affect location too drastically, but in others like the 'guays and 'guyanese lines, RVD and GYN are going to be very compact and look ridi.
You know, with the functions that are in place in this game site like...
1. using BOB (which I appreciate not everyone uses)
2. turning colour codes function on or off
3. mousing over the territory to see how many troops you've got on it (through map inspect)
4. and i recall that the drop list includes the number of armies you have in each territory
5. and i am not sure what "click on" function does since i have never used it, but can't imagine that there is any different argument that doesn't similarly apply to using BOB,
...that going to all this trouble is simply over the top, when the map has not been designed for this;
and to be honest, i am totally against re-design and not interested in doing it. Sorry guys.
As already pointed out, I also think doing this for this rail map will place it "out of theme" with the other rail maps, and mmmm...to me just not good if there is even a hint of having to re-design the other maps to accommodate these wider stations because of new colours.
I will move some stations so that they are not such an issue over darker areas, but re-design...nah!:(