Conquer Club

Map Ideas Clean Up

Topics that are not maps. Discuss general map making concepts, techniques, contests, etc, here.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Map Ideas Clean Up

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:07 pm

Alright, for now, I'm going to go through the 2 pages currently in this forum and condense the threads that are map ideas (without production started) into one post. It'll make the forum look a little cleaner, and you can still search for any posts via the search button. Hopefully then we can start afresh and get this forum working in proper order from here on out!

Any questions or concerns, post here of course.

The Condensed Thread is located here

--Andy
Last edited by AndyDufresne on Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby DiM on Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:39 pm

wonderfull, now we'll finally have a clean looking ideas subforum which hopefully will convince more people to visit it :roll:
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby Wisse on Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:19 am

GREAT! :D
Image Image
Sergeant Wisse

Postby gimil on Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:55 am

i ahve to say this forums slowed right down since the sub forums were introduced.

AND GOD DAMN IT ANDY LOOK AT PORTUGAL FOR ME

:wink:
love you =)
What do you know about map making, bitch?

natty_dread wrote:I was wrong

Top Score:2403
Corporal 1st Class gimil

Postby DiM on Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:08 am

gimil wrote:ANDY LOOK AT PORTUGAL

i agree :P
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby Wisse on Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:14 am

oh and andy, when does the "moved" threads (the threads whit moved: in the name) dissapear?
Image Image
Sergeant Wisse

Postby DiM on Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:15 am

Wisse wrote:oh and andy, when does the "moved" threads (the threads whit moved: in the name) dissapear?

they don't disappear. they just fall down :D
Major DiM

Postby gimil on Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:26 am

we seem to be moving away from teh point of this thread ....

LOOK AT PORTUGLA DAMN IT

again...love you :roll:
What do you know about map making, bitch?

natty_dread wrote:I was wrong

Top Score:2403
Corporal 1st Class gimil

Postby Wisse on Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:09 am

DiM wrote:
Wisse wrote:oh and andy, when does the "moved" threads (the threads whit moved: in the name) dissapear?

but then it wil be a mess with all those threads, it would be better if they would be deleted after a week
Image Image
Sergeant Wisse

Postby DiM on Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:50 am

Wisse wrote:
DiM wrote:

but then it wil be a mess with all those threads, it would be better if they would be deleted after a week

the mods have the option to move the threads without leaving a "ghost" thread behind. normally the "ghost" thread is left to allow original posters to find their thread. i moderated before and i never liked the ghosts so when i moved threads i never left ghosts but i sent pms to the authors to let them know where the thread has been moved.
Major DiM

Postby Wisse on Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:59 am

DiM wrote:
Wisse wrote:
DiM wrote:

the mods have the option to move the threads without leaving a "ghost" thread behind. normally the "ghost" thread is left to allow original posters to find their thread. i moderated before and i never liked the ghosts so when i moved threads i never left ghosts but i sent pms to the authors to let them know where the thread has been moved.

i know that, i was also maker of a forum, but you can also delete those things after a week or something
Image Image
Sergeant Wisse

Return to Foundry Discussions