Conquer Club

"Suggestions & Bug Reports" - mapmakers

Topics that are not maps. Discuss general map making concepts, techniques, contests, etc, here.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

"Suggestions & Bug Reports" - mapmakers

Postby cicero on Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:58 am

Excuse my shameless plugging, but please see my post in "Suggestions & Bug Reports" - http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... ?p=1042865

I think it might be particularly interesting to mapmakers?
[What about a shopping mall ? ... Bonuses for the gun store? ... ;) ]

Perhaps, if you agree, you could be particularly supportive in that thread? ;)

I am genuinely over-excited by the idea though I realise (subsequent to DiM's post) that it is a variation of something that has been suggested before and not implemented ...

Anyhow. Just letting you know.

Cicero
FREE M-E-Mbership and simple rules. Conquer Club - it's not complicated.

random me statistic @ 13 December 2008 - 1336 posts : 232nd most public posts (not counting Tower of Babble) of all time.
Sergeant cicero

Location: with the infected neutrals ... handing out maps to help them find their way to CC

Re: "Suggestions & Bug Reports" - mapmakers

Postby DiM on Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:09 am

sorry to spoil your excitement but it won't be implemented. anything that has to do with heavy variations is rejected by lack. for example captains or capitals or alien risk or nuclear risk or mission cards, anything like that gets rejected.
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby rebelman on Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:44 am

DiM wrote:sorry to spoil your excitement but it won't be implemented. anything that has to do with heavy variations is rejected by lack. for example captains or capitals or alien risk or nuclear risk or mission cards, anything like that gets rejected.

only when suggested by you :twisted:
Don't now why people on here don't like being cooks, remember under siege: A former SEAL, now cook, is the only person who can stop a gang of terrorists when they sieze control of a US Navy battleship.
Private rebelman

Postby DiM on Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:53 am

rebelman wrote:
DiM wrote:sorry to spoil your excitement but it won't be implemented. anything that has to do with heavy variations is rejected by lack. for example captains or capitals or alien risk or nuclear risk or mission cards, anything like that gets rejected.

only when suggested by you :twisted:

could be :roll:
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Return to Foundry Discussions