[Official] Holiday Mafia - Game Over!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby NoSurvivors on Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:18 pm

Sorry for being inactiveish.. (I was in both games) exams are over now and I'm back.

I don't believe keener. I don't buy the noob card and his "I'm at work but not too busy to type right now so I'll type more than I would need to to claim and then claim later" doesn't add up.

I know the case is basically dropped but I still don't buy it.

Also; betiko it is VERY unlike you to defend anyone lol. "Lets leave keener alone" or whatever it was up near the top of this page (iPod sucks.. if it didn't id quote it lol) is what I'm talking about.

Against the grain a bit, but I'm going with my gut here. VOTE KEENER
Major NoSurvivors

Medals: 79
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby NoSurvivors on Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:19 pm

EBWOP

At the top of the previous page I guess lol
Major NoSurvivors

Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby superkeener on Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:01 am

All that I can say is that my claim is true.
NoSurvivors and Kanin, since you are having problems trusting me and are STILL coming so aggressive at me, what do you suggest as a way for me to prove my township?
Major superkeener

Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (30)

Postby betiko on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:56 am

NoSurvivors wrote:Sorry for being inactiveish.. (I was in both games) exams are over now and I'm back.

I don't believe keener. I don't buy the noob card and his "I'm at work but not too busy to type right now so I'll type more than I would need to to claim and then claim later" doesn't add up.

Also; betiko it is VERY unlike you to defend anyone lol. "Lets leave keener alone" or whatever it was up near the top of this page (iPod sucks.. if it didn't id quote it lol) is what I'm talking about.

very unlike me? not because I'm always pretty agressive doesn't mean I jump on every target brought up. you can look at this game or any other game. Also if you are insinuating we could be both cum and i'm protecting him, I'm pretty sure I would've thrown him under the bus for brownie points at this point! :lol:
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 149
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:11 pm

betiko wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:Sorry for being inactiveish.. (I was in both games) exams are over now and I'm back.

very unlike me? not because I'm always pretty agressive doesn't mean I jump on every target brought up. you can look at this game or any other game. Also if you are insinuating we could be both cum and i'm protecting him, I'm pretty sure I would've thrown him under the bus for brownie points at this point! :lol:

Fair enough.. But that still doesn't lower my suspicion on him by much.

Keener I'd like to know 2 targets you might choose tonight and why. Roleblocker is (usually) an easy safe fake claim because it can be both sides.
Major NoSurvivors

Postby spiesr on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:30 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:Keener I'd like to know 2 targets you might choose tonight and why. Roleblocker is (usually) an easy safe fake claim because it can be both sides.
Stop right there. If superkeener is telling the truth then having him state who he intends to target is a bad idea which only helps the scum.
Example: If scum consists of players X Y & Z and superkeener says that he is thinking about blocking Z then the scum know to have X or Y perform the kill instead of Z. (This depends on how the mod is handling scum kills and roleblocks against them.)

FOS NoSurvivors
Lieutenant spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator

Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) General Contribution (2)

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:04 am

spiesr wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:Keener I'd like to know 2 targets you might choose tonight and why. Roleblocker is (usually) an easy safe fake claim because it can be both sides.
Stop right there. If superkeener is telling the truth then having him state who he intends to target is a bad idea which only helps the scum.
Example: If scum consists of players X Y & Z and superkeener says that he is thinking about blocking Z then the scum know to have X or Y perform the kill instead of Z. (This depends on how the mod is handling scum kills and roleblocks against them.)

FOS NoSurvivors

Already thought of this. Thus I asked him to tell me 2 instead of just the 1.. So the scum don't know where he'll be. I want him to tell me something that will change my mind really. Easy boy.
Major NoSurvivors

Postby spiesr on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:10 am

NoSurvivors wrote:Already thought of this. Thus I asked him to tell me 2 instead of just the 1.. So the scum don't know where he'll be. I want him to tell me something that will change my mind really. Easy boy.
Him naming two potential targets doesn't really negate the issue at all...
Lieutenant spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator

Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) General Contribution (2)

Postby superkeener on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:24 am

How about I block you NoSurvivors, unless you give me a good reason why I should not. Then you can confirm it to the town the following day.
Major superkeener

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (30)

Postby betiko on Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:15 am

superkeener wrote:How about I block you NoSurvivors, unless you give me a good reason why I should not. Then you can confirm it to the town the following day.

well, it's true that you could stop him from giving a gift, but not sure it will help us much, you can still be a mafia roleblocker.
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser

Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Postby anamainiacks on Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:42 am

betiko wrote:
superkeener wrote:How about I block you NoSurvivors, unless you give me a good reason why I should not. Then you can confirm it to the town the following day.

well, it's true that you could stop him from giving a gift, but not sure it will help us much, you can still be a mafia roleblocker.

Wait, how do you know that NoS is a gift giver? Do you know something we don't?
Brigadier anamainiacks
Media Volunteer
Media Volunteer

Medals: 75
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (7) Tournament Contribution (31)
General Contribution (1)

Postby betiko on Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:45 am

anamainiacks wrote:
betiko wrote:

he softclaimed it day 1.
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser

Postby superkeener on Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:55 am

betiko wrote:
anamainiacks wrote:
betiko wrote:

he softclaimed it day 1.

That's all good and makes sense but I would still like to hear from NoS directly on this though.
Major superkeener

Postby anamainiacks on Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:02 am

superkeener wrote:
betiko wrote:
anamainiacks wrote:
betiko wrote:

he softclaimed it day 1.

That's all good and makes sense but I would still like to hear from NoS directly on this though.

It would be in the mafia's best interest to assure themselves a roleblock of the sort... The last thing they'd want is someone trading in their gifts, causing another cop to appear alongside Nendreel. And all this conveniently under the guise of proving oneself a townie roleblocker. Vote superkeener.
Brigadier anamainiacks
Media Volunteer
Media Volunteer

Medals: 75
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (7) Tournament Contribution (31)
General Contribution (1)

Postby superkeener on Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:12 am

anamainiacks wrote:It would be in the mafia's best interest to assure themselves a roleblock of the sort... The last thing they'd want is someone trading in their gifts, causing another cop to appear alongside Nendreel. And all this conveniently under the guise of proving oneself a townie roleblocker. Vote superkeener.

Since you are having so much difficulty trusting my roleclaim, I am finding it VERY difficult to see you as a townie... and therefore...

Unvote, Vote: anamainiacks
Major superkeener

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives