Conquer Club

Chess Mafia [Game Ended - 3rd party wins]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Chess Mafia [Day 2 - 8/9 alive]

Postby Pikanchion on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:58 am

Pfft, where's your sense of humour Ragian?
Private Pikanchion

Postby Thorthoth on Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:24 pm

Skoffin wrote:it's fun to stay at the Y M C A

Skoffin wrote:Dakky Piku

Skoffin wrote:I approve.

??? Is skoffin possessed?
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby BuJaber on Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:13 am

Deadline set for Friday 24th at 4pm CC time. (~64 hours from now)
Major BuJaber

Postby mandalorian2298 on Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:31 am

OK unvote vote Ragian. Let's see if Pika knows what he says he knows.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby Pikanchion on Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:03 am

Unvote: Thorthoth
Vote: Ragian
Private Pikanchion

Postby madmitch on Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:26 am

UNVOTE THORTH VOTE RAGIAN
Cadet madmitch

Re: Chess Mafia [Day 1 - 9/9 alive]

Postby BuJaber on Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:58 am

Vote Count:

Madmitch (4) - Ragian, Zabeast, dakky21, Thorthoth
Ragian (3) - mandalorian2298, Pikanchion, madmitch

Deadline: Friday 24th Nov, 4 pm CC time.
With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

If you think I made a mistake, point it out please (I'm only human). If I don't correct it then assume no mistakes.
Major BuJaber

Postby ZaBeast on Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:49 am

mandalorian2298 wrote:To while away the time constructively, let's all FOS the person that we suspect the most out of us five.

I'd probably go with Ragian. I'd be more open to switching to him than thor, because the case on thor was very weak. I realized I'm piss poor at finding scum also, so it's not that unlikely I'm wrong concerning mitch anyways.
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby Ragian on Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:24 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh well, both scum will be on my lynch and it's not Mandy. At least you can work off of that.

@Mandy, seriously. You CANNOT be playing like this. Tell me that Lion King Mafia was a one-time blunder.
Captain Ragian

Postby ZaBeast on Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:52 am

@Mitch, other than the win condition, does your role pm say anything else? Obviously remember rule no. 4, and try to be at least somewhat vague. I can always ask more precisions, and it's better than you saying too much.
[quote="BuJaber]4. Quoting any PM from me is not allowed. Loose paraphrasing is okay for role claims. I do advise you to be very careful with claims though. You never know how much you are revealing to the other team.[/quote]
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby ZaBeast on Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:53 am

@Mitch, other than the win condition, does your role pm say anything else? Obviously remember rule no. 4, and try to be at least somewhat vague. I can always ask more precisions, and it's better than you saying too much.
BuJaber wrote:4. Quoting any PM from me is not allowed. Loose paraphrasing is okay for role claims. I do advise you to be very careful with claims though. You never know how much you are revealing to the other team.

Better
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby dakky21 on Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:00 pm

Don't know why the speed bandwagon on Ragian, but lynching him would tell us that either:
- he was really a cop so Mandy is cleared
or
- he was lying about being a cop and Mandy is his scum partner

The first route takes a really valuable role from the town, while the second one makes it much easier for town. I don't know if lynching claimed cop is good enough trade-off. On the other hand, we have a claimed VT with a unbelievable name and some of you really consider lynching cop over VT. It can't be any more scummier. Moreover, if Rage is really the cop, he will have another investigation and a chance to hit scum or/and will be hit by scum tonight as the cop is one of the primary targets.
Captain dakky21

Postby dakky21 on Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:52 pm

Either way if Rage survives the night and/or another night kill happens, I'll be happy to lynch him tomorrow. He will have to bring the investigation results, being blocked or another townie result will give us much more information than lynching him today. If it turns out that he really is a cop, we will have two confirmed townies, or if he is blocked, that there is a roleblocker in the game.
Captain dakky21

Postby Ragian on Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:41 pm

I love it when you think. <3
Captain Ragian

Postby ZaBeast on Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:22 am

dakky21 wrote:Don't know why the speed bandwagon on Ragian, but lynching him would tell us that either:
- he was really a cop so Mandy is cleared
or
- he was lying about being a cop and Mandy is his scum partner

Except Mandy could be town and have no way to know whether Rag got his result through investigation or because he knows his other(s) scummate(s). He could be scum too, but that's not the only possibility.
FOS dakky
If Rag is scum, I'd say dakky is probably too. Let's assume they're the only two scums and we go through with his plan. We mislynch today, we're down to 6 the following day. We lynch Ragian, down to 4 (1 scum) the following day. We lynch mandy, it's game over (down to 2) the next morning. That's assuming all the kills go through and there's no additional kills. But still, if a doc gets lucky one or two times, we're still at LYLO after we followed through.
If the answer I get from mitch is satisfactory, they're the only two I'm comfortable voting for.
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby mandalorian2298 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:03 am

Ragian wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh well, both scum will be on my lynch and it's not Mandy. At least you can work off of that.

@Mandy, seriously. You CANNOT be playing like this. Tell me that Lion King Mafia was a one-time blunder.

Sadly, no. Skoffin has made other blunders too. ;)

If we are to avoid a no lynch, I think that Skoffin should lend her mute voice to the discussion. Otherwise the Day will end in no lynch and whoever stole her voice has succeeded in their goal. Zabeast insist on calling Thorth OMGUSing "a weak case"; unlike me Ragian is very stubborn(plus, according to Pika, he is scum) and dakky.

There is very little chance that two out of those three are going to switch. You, Skoffin, should lend your diplomatic kills to this situation and help convince all other townies to vote for the scumster.

BTW, you people do understand that, unless there are pro-Town night killers in the mix, we are effectively at LYLO? I think that offers an interesting perspective on those who asked for a deadline just to save Thoth. ;)

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.

Postby ZaBeast on Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:24 am

mandalorian2298 wrote:
Ragian wrote:BTW, you people do understand that, unless there are pro-Town night killers in the mix, we are effectively at LYLO? I think that offers an interesting perspective on those who asked for a deadline just to save Thoth. ;)

Wonder if we have a slip here. Unless there's 3 scums, it makes no sense to say we're at LYLO. And I don't see how mandy would know that unless he's scum
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby mandalorian2298 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:37 am

ZaBeast wrote:
mandalorian2298 wrote:
Ragian wrote:BTW, you people do understand that, unless there are pro-Town night killers in the mix, we are effectively at LYLO? I think that offers an interesting perspective on those who asked for a deadline just to save Thoth. ;)

Wonder if we have a slip here. Unless there's 3 scums, it makes no sense to say we're at LYLO. And I don't see how mandy would know that unless he's scum

Because we'll be in the same situation as we are now, except with one less Townie. Three voting Mitch, three voting Thorth, one mute.

Unless Scum are nice enough to use their NK on Mitch, which I very much doubt they are.

On the bright side, maybe they NK Pika or me in an effort to win outright and then the two Townies on the Mitch wagon have a brainstorm and switch to Thoth! And proceed to play well and save the Town! =D>

Or they decide that it's an obvious quadruple gambit, stick with voting Mitch and lose.

Postby Ragian on Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:20 am

What the hell? I never said any of that. What's going on with the constant framing?!?!
Captain Ragian

Postby mandalorian2298 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:43 am

Ragian wrote:What the hell? I never said any of that. What's going on with the constant framing?!?!

Said what?

Postby Ragian on Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:25 am

The stuff you and beast are quoting me for saying above.
Captain Ragian

Postby ZaBeast on Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:16 am

Now that you mention it, I did the quoting wrong. the citation was supposed to be attributed to mandy
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby mandalorian2298 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:24 am

ZaBeast wrote:Now that you mention it, I did the quoting wrong. the citation was supposed to be attributed to mandy

The quote was mine and I requoted without noticing the mistake. Sorry Ragian.

Postby dakky21 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:43 am

ZaBeast wrote:Except Mandy could be town and have no way to know whether Rag got his result through investigation or because he knows his other(s) scummate(s). He could be scum too, but that's not the only possibility.
FOS dakky
If Rag is scum, I'd say dakky is probably too. Let's assume they're the only two scums and we go through with his plan. We mislynch today, we're down to 6 the following day. We lynch Ragian, down to 4 (1 scum) the following day. We lynch mandy, it's game over (down to 2) the next morning. That's assuming all the kills go through and there's no additional kills. But still, if a doc gets lucky one or two times, we're still at LYLO after we followed through.
If the answer I get from mitch is satisfactory, they're the only two I'm comfortable voting for.

Exactly. Mandy could be town and we have no way of knowing if Rage got his result through investigation or because he is scum and knows his partner(s). That is all true. But what if Rage is really the cop and we lynch him today? What's the difference between as you say "mislynch today" vs. mislynching a claimed cop? Either way we're down to 6 the following day. Rage does the investigation (if he is the cop) and we lynch him tomorrow.

He flips to be a real cop and we have two confirmed town.
He flips scum, we know that he lied about his investigations.

In either way we have more evidence to move on. We will be on 4 either we lynch Rage today or tomorrow so I believe it is better to let him live one more day and have his investigation, be it true or a lie.
Captain dakky21

Postby Thorthoth on Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:59 am

dakky, yes, it is true that a 'no lynch' would better than a 'mislynch', with the obvious follow-up question being, "But is it a mislynch?''.

There must be a broken point in the illogical Pika-Rags-Mandy circle, but where is the broken point?
Pika says Rags is scum
Rags says Mandy is Town
then Pika & Mandy & Mitch vote for Rags (or me).
Since I know they were willing to misvote on me, I have every reason to think that they would misvote on Rags too.
Could Mandy actually be town and is being misled by scummy Pika & Mitch?
That isn't the only answer, but it's one strong possibility.
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives