Conquer Club

Replacement thread! [In need of players]

FOS: Dedicated those who can't get enough Mafia action. Ongoing Games located here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Replacement thread! [In need of players]

Postby mtamburini on Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:22 pm

Ready to replace
User avatar
Sergeant mtamburini
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:26 pm

Re: Replacement thread! [In need of players]

Postby StorrZerg on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:24 am

I'd be happy to replace in any current game that is going on since i have died in BB
Image
Major StorrZerg
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:55 pm
Location: VA

Re: Replacement thread! [In need of players]

Postby StorrZerg on Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:42 pm

Game of thrones Mafia.
Could use 1 or 2 more people to be standins if needed. Send me a pm if interested. It is a large game 24 players, so i'd prefer to have replacements on standby a head of time rather than latter.

Thank you
Image
Major StorrZerg
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:55 pm
Location: VA

Re: Replacement thread! [In need of players]

Postby Silver_Samus on Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:46 pm

Always willing to replace.

SS
Corporal Silver_Samus
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:03 am

Re: Replacement thread! [In need of players]

Postby strike wolf on Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:29 pm

Officially announcing that I am looking for reserves as well as players for Balance Not Included Mafia.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.


Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
User avatar
Cadet strike wolf
 
Posts: 8331
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)

Re: Replacement thread! [In need of players]

Postby UltrasPlot on Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:32 pm

In2Sub if necessary :)
Sergeant 1st Class UltrasPlot
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: Replacement thread! [In need of players]

Postby rishaed on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:30 pm

I need a replacement for Nark. PM would be great/acceptable. Thanks.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Re: Replacement thread! [In need of players]

Postby UltrasPlot on Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:43 pm

Need 1 sub for Ultra Mafia I. PM me for the spot. ty
Sergeant 1st Class UltrasPlot
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: Replacement thread! [In need of players]

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:24 pm

Looking for a replacement for Double Fanucci Mafia
Hamlet wrote:That it should come to this!
User avatar
Major DoomYoshi
 
Posts: 10650
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Niu York, Ukraine

Re: Replacement thread! [In need of players]

Postby Epitaph1 on Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:08 am

Need a replacement for Harry Potter mafia.
StorrZerg wrote:i find no joy in this
User avatar
Major Epitaph1
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:13 am
Location: Cincinnati, OH

Re: Replacement thread! [In need of players]

Postby rishaed on Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:48 pm

Several People have Mentioned PottersEdge may no longer be active so if possible I'd like at least one person ready to replace for EoW mafia :)
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Re: Replacement thread! [In need of players]

Postby rishaed on Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:16 pm

rishaed wrote:Several People have Mentioned PottersEdge may no longer be active so if possible I'd like at least one person ready to replace for EoW mafia :)

Need one more replacement in the EoW for Got Tonkaed.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Re: Replacement thread! [In need of players]

Postby strike wolf on Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:05 pm

Anyone available for replacing in the Foundation Mafia please let me know in thread or via PM.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.


Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
User avatar
Cadet strike wolf
 
Posts: 8331
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)

Re: Replacement thread! [In need of players]

Postby Marashu on Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:38 pm

Looking for a replacement for CYOM to replace dazza2008. PM me if interested.
User avatar
Captain Marashu
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:08 am
Location: Sarnia, Ontario

Re: Replacement thread! [In need of players]

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:15 pm

Marashu wrote:Looking for a replacement for CYOM to replace dazza2008. PM me if interested.


Try contacting Storr, Mtam, Strike, IB or Rish directly.
User avatar
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo
 
Posts: 1225
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:57 pm

Re: Replacement thread! [In need of players]

Postby Marashu on Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:24 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
Marashu wrote:Looking for a replacement for CYOM to replace dazza2008. PM me if interested.


Try contacting Storr, Mtam, Strike, IB or Rish directly.


Replacement found - Pix agreed to in the chat.
User avatar
Captain Marashu
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:08 am
Location: Sarnia, Ontario

Re: Replacement thread! [In need of players]

Postby subtleknifewield on Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:50 pm

Am willing to sub into any game where needed
Sergeant 1st Class subtleknifewield
 
Posts: 669
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 6:42 pm

Re: Replacement thread! [In need of players]

Postby Metsfanmax on Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:19 pm

I need a replacement for Political Mafia II. PM if interested.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax
 
Posts: 6720
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users