The Wire Mafia Day 6 [4/13]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Wire Mafia Day 6 [4/13]

Postby thechuck51 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:38 am

new guy1 wrote:
thechuck51 wrote:
new guy1 wrote:
rishaed wrote:Theoretically shouldn't it be a tie though? SKill can't kill NG b/cs he a PGO in the night, and either it becomes a rat race in the day or it just ends like that?

Lol, I have had the same question before on a bulletproof townie vs mafia. The mafia's WC's are usually "become equal to or greater than the town in numbers" while town's is "eliminate all threats to town. Technically, I did not eliminate him, and he has reached his WC.

It was a scenario I hadn't considered prior to the game but I went with the fact that the mafia achieved their win condition.

I agree with the situation, if you were trying to tell me why I was wrong :D. If you were just reiterating, I agree :D

sorry, I was trying to say your interpretation was correct.
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51

Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (7)

Re: The Wire Mafia Day 6 [4/13]

Postby betiko on Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:58 pm

So let s say new guy wins with mafia, he becomes a soldout cop! ;)
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 149
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives