Conquer Club

[OFFICIAL] Stack the Deck mafia (4/12)Endgame: MAFIA WIN

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [OFFICIAL] Stack the Deck mafia (7/12) D3: A cold deck

Postby dakky21 on Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:41 pm

madmitch wrote:Dakky your are probably right , a Mars and Wing scum pair feels right, they both played enough to fool us all and Mars jumped on me for no apparent reason saying I was scum but now it makes sense , I was putting the pressure on wing and Mars jumped to his defence, and now WCG is also accusing me.

I didn't said that both of them are scum, I only said only one of them is probably mafia, though your idea is also possible.

Now, let's take a look at this once again - currently:

(unofficial) Vote count:

-bosaardbeitje (1): WingCmdr Ginkapo
-WingCmdr Ginkapo (3): dakky21, bosaardbeitje, madmitch

D2 ended:

-Anamainiacks (2): Iron Butterfly, dakky21
-Wingcmdr Ginkapo (3): bosaardbeitje, madmitch, rizky_biznezz
-bosaardbeitje (4): WingCmdr Ginkapo, anamainiacks, Endgame422, marashu

With Rizky vote coming in too late.

Despite Streaker said "anyone who doesn't vote will be modkilled", rizky can vote IB, IB can vote maras, and maras can vote rizky, making it "all voted" so no lynch again but mafia will take their kill.

IB please let's have a lynch since it's obvious that they will try to manipulate it once again to pass the day without a lynch, thus giving us zero information and having their kill in place.

Someone must be lynched today or mafia wins, even if it means mislynch as we're toasted anyway.
Captain dakky21

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:18 pm

There will be a lynch.

So you think mafia are split between?

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby rizky_biznezz on Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:43 pm

@dakky why would I vote IB? Im not trying to avoid a lynch I just wasn't prepared to vote wing straight away when we still had lots of time.. You say we were trying to hold off on a lynch D2 but u stayed on someone that didn't have much support as scum you could have swapped to bos and got the lynch..
Sergeant 1st Class rizky_biznezz

Postby rizky_biznezz on Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:47 pm

Might be wrong but I think ur current vote count is off dakky.. Wing and mars are voting mitch

Postby madmitch on Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:33 am

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:My theory about there being no mafia power roles in the game.

A bodyguard would have saved PTLowe N1. So we must not have a bodyguard.

A cop would surely have claimed by now as I would have thought that they must have at least 1 check on someone still alive, even with double kills every night. (If I am wrong dont claim)

A roleblocker wouldnt claim, and in fairness may not have hit the correct target yet.

Clearly no innocent child or another vig. And no one else joined in the tracker claiming D1.

This leads me to believe that I was correct and mafia did not take any power roles, so we are looking for a goon and an unrecruited traitor. :D D1 White Rose bandwagoned onto my vote on Mars, I wonder if he thought I was the traitor for my Ace of Spades comment. I dont remember any other odd interactions D1, but may have missed something.

SO YOU ARE SAYING THAT I.B. IS NOT VIG, THEN WHO OR WHAT IS HE?
Cadet madmitch

Postby madmitch on Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:37 am

Maybe I.B. is not vig. It does seem strange that he voted for Anim, and when he never got hung he got shot that night, might be something to think about.
Cadet madmitch

Postby madmitch on Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:10 am

madmitch wrote:Maybe I.B. is not vig. It does seem strange that he voted for Anim, and when he never got hung he got shot that night, might be something to think about.

BUT he must be vig. P.T. was tracker, I.B. IS VIG. two roles means two roles mafia took but what and who?
Cadet madmitch

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:15 am

If Mafia take no powers then town have two power roles. Correct?

Town have two power roles to the best of my knowledge, Town Vig and Town Tracker.

What is so difficult to understand?
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby madmitch on Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:24 am

I thought the town started of with two roles a cop and a body guard and only received extra roles if the mafia picked any roles.
Cadet madmitch

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:28 am

madmitch wrote:I thought the town started of with two roles a cop and a body guard and only received extra roles if the mafia picked any roles.

Streaker messed up, and so Town received at least two power roles from the full selection. Extra picks if mafia picked powers.

We've been through this quite a few times now.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby Streaker on Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:44 am

Vote count:

-bosaardbeitje (0): WingCmdr Ginkapo
-WingCmdr Ginkapo (3): dakky21, bosaardbeitje, madmitch, madmitch
-madmitch (2): Marashu, WingCmdr Ginkapo
-dakky21 (0): madmitch

You have until December 2nd, 03.00 CC time to reach a majority. With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. If deadline is reached without majority, all players who did not vote will be modkilled.
First Tournament Victory: Game 6518858

Image[/quote]
Captain Streaker

Re: [OFFICIAL] Stack the Deck mafia (12/12) D1: The Stacked

Postby madmitch on Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:45 am

Streaker wrote:important mod note

Mod made an error when randomizing power roles. Town has been given 2 + x power roles (x being mafia power roles), however no guarantee for cop and bodyguard.
The entire list was ra ndomized and duplicate results are possible, however not confirmed by this post.

@ WCG sorry , just reread this ,assumed we had cop and body guard, so looks like we only have I.B. left for town. the question I have is why he wasn't killed at night?
Cadet madmitch

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:39 am

madmitch wrote:

Mod made an error when randomizing power roles. Town has been given 2 + x power roles (x being mafia power roles), however no guarantee for cop and bodyguard.
The entire list was ra ndomized and duplicate results are possible, however not confirmed by this post.

@ WCG sorry , just reread this ,assumed we had cop and body guard, so looks like we only have I.B. left for town. the question I have is why he wasn't killed at night?

Because the odds were in their favor I would target Town and they knew I suspected Animaniacs as mafia....but you knew that did you not Mitch??

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby rizky_biznezz on Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:41 am

They didn't need to I guess... IB was set on anam who they knew was town so they took a chance.. Still pretty risky though IB could have gone with someone else.. Not sure why they picked end for the kill though

Beaten by IB

Postby bosaardbeitje on Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:43 am

Let's get this over with for once and for all, shall we? Obviously I am the only Townie in here, you guys are all SCUM (and a bunch of friggin idiots) and this game was solely created to mess with my mind!
Which worked out perfectly well, I must say... There is probably not enough Prozac in the world to EVER fix this.

vote Iron Butterfly rizky_biznezz Madmitch Wingcmdr Ginkapo Dakky21 Marashu Streaker RAZORVICH and all the other idiots with multiple personality disorders (god knows how many)!

If you are looking for me, I am of to the loony bin!

Private bosaardbeitje

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:39 am

Why is IB scum?

;)
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby ptlowe on Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:41 am

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
bosaardbeitje wrote:Let's get this over with for once and for all, shall we? Obviously I am the only Townie in here, you guys are all SCUM (and a bunch of friggin idiots) and this game was solely created to mess with my mind!
Which worked out perfectly well, I must say... There is probably not enough Prozac in the world to EVER fix this.

vote Iron Butterfly rizky_biznezz Madmitch Wingcmdr Ginkapo Dakky21 Marashu Streaker RAZORVICH and all the other idiots with multiple personality disorders (god knows how many)!

If you are looking for me, I am of to the loony bin!

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:43 am

PT. stop it. Your comment is passing judgement on a game in progress.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby bosaardbeitje on Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:49 am

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:Why is IB scum?

;)

That's the last question of from you I am going to answer. IB didn't have his head in the game but I seriously doubt if ANY of you did.
Private bosaardbeitje

Postby rizky_biznezz on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:55 am

I'm trying but with everyone acting so weird its hard to make heads or tails from anything.. Mitch has somehow missed like 5 posts about the mistakes in the roles, dakky is posting weird things with wrong vote counts and other strange conclusions, mars posts long well planned and thought out posts which makes it hard to pick up on slips if scum, bos is having a breakdown and wing I thought was scum but with all the other stuff going on its hard to tell who is scummier.. It's not over yet come on townies get it together

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:47 am

madmitch wrote:

Mitch I ask you,if you were mafia why would you leave me alive?

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:07 pm

Take a more objective view than I have been as the deadline isnt too far away.

Who has voted who:

Player X : Voted Y, Z, A, B, C etc

Mitch: Dakky, White Rose, WCG, WCG, WCG, Dakky, WCG,
Boss: IB, WCG, WCG,
Mars: White Rose, Boss, Mitch,
Dakky: Mitch, White Rose, WCG,
Rizky: White Rose, WCG, WCG, Boss,
Wing: Mars, White Rose, White Rose, Boss, Boss, Mitch,
IB: White Rose, White Rose,

Note: In my count I managed to have Mars voting for Mars, so there must have been an error somewhere.

Not voted for:

Mitch: Boss, Mars, Rizky, IB
Boss: Mitch, Mars, Dakky, Rizky,
Mars: Dakky, Rizky, WCG, IB
Dakky: Boss, Mars, Rizky, IB
Rizky: Mitch, Mars, Dakky, IB
Wing: Dakky, Rizky, IB
IB: ALL

What I find odd, is that only two people have voted for me. IB and Mars. Now given that you all seem to think I am the unrecruited traitor it would seem somewhat odd for the remaining Mafia Goon to vote for me. Does that make sense?

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:If I was Unrecruited traitor then this would have been the only hint I needed. Message sent, message received. [...] Consider this, I was sending hints to Endgame (a player I believe to be town) and IB (confirmed town) that I knew only Mars would also understand.

This... makes a lot of sense, actually.

Mars is well aware of my comment at the start of the game. I've also found that he has defended me or sided with me during arguments with decent reasoning, but I've never seen Mars do that before. It struck me as mildly odd at the time, but its only now with the knowledge that you all read far more into my first comment than was ever there that this could be why.

The other thing I noted is that Mitch has never voted Mars, and has apparently seen me as scum since my first comment of the game. An odd statement for him to make on D3 given he never raised it before. That would have been a really strong case on D1 to be honest.

Mars wrote:Vote Mars.

Genuine vote, entirely based on gut feeling.

Madmitch wrote:@ WCG what are reason have you besides your gut to think Marashu is scum ? I see two posts by him 1 something about Tim bw conformations 2 and about a counter claim , neither are much sense but scummy that is a far stretch

Has anyone ever noticed Mitch give this sort of thought to a D1 argument?

So I could be wrong about Boss. Cant see him being the Traitor, and only Dakky and Mitch havent voted for him.

So I say lynch Mitch today. Mars and/or Boss tomorrow.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby madmitch on Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:53 pm

you know I have no problem with you guys lynching me at least the truth will come out and I am a vanilla townie no special powers but my vote but if you think it is best for town I am ready to die to proof I am right so lets get this over with. [-o<
Cadet madmitch

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:23 pm

madmitch wrote:you know I have no problem with you guys lynching me at least the truth will come out and I am a vanilla townie no special powers but my vote but if you think it is best for town I am ready to die to proof I am right so lets get this over with. [-o<

You keep avoiding my question Mitch.

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Marashu on Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:25 pm

Wing - I think your numbers are a bit off. For one thing, you seem to have missed my vote for Dakky from D2. And I think your count error of me voting for me is because in your quote, you have me saying your quote.

Also, going back to when you posted about how odd it was that bosaa and mitch seemed to be expecting a counterclaim? This would be odd for either of them as mafia if they did not choose any powers. Right now I'm inclined to believe that if one of them is mafia, then at least one was chosen.

Am I the only one who thinks it's really scummy that mitch and dakky BOTH mixed up the mod note about the new setup? I mean, it's been discussed several times D2 and D3. I think it's weird from mitch, but I would have expected Dakky to read and comprehend. So I'm wondering if, in night chat (likely not daychat in this situation), they had made their plans with cop & bodyguard in mind. It's very likely that mitch is the one who started talking about that and tripped Dakky up. Either way, it seems like both have been skimming (both of them with that, mitch with his selective hearing for questions asked to him, and Dakky with his vote count of dubious origin).

I'm not sure what to make of Bosaa's meltdown. The one thing that's really been holding me back from Wing, even with some of the plays he's made (like early D3), is ana's theory that scum were trying to set up two town lynch candidates for D2. The Wing case was the first one after the case on ana. Could be bosaa trying to frame Wing, or it could be mitch trying to get a wagon going on the first reasonable case he saw. rizky's attempt to rally town is a bit weak, but for a new player I think it's acceptable, and I like the intent.

Also, Dakky, why do you say that I'm experienced enough to try making a play, but you aren't? If I'm not mistaken, my first game on the forums here was the same as your first game on the forums here (I had played one other game, once, several years before joining the mafia games here). You're either trying to up-play my skills, or down-play your own.

FP'd by IB
Captain Marashu

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives