Alright Friends, it's time forJEWELPET MAFIA
That's right, but first we're going to need sign ups.
2 Lord Voldemort
The game will start once I get 13 people, if more than 13 people sign up that's alright too!
If you haven't played in a Fircoal game before I'll note that they tend to be crazy and out there, and also a lot of fun! If you haven't tried one before I highly recommend that you do.
And anyway so you have some idea of what to expect here are the RULES:
1. This game is moderated by me (The Awesome Fircoal.) YOUR LEADER! Lynches require a majority of votes. Once that number is reached there is nothing you can do to stop the lynch, unless you’re the mayor, or you’re me. But YOU’RE NOT!
2. All votes must be bold and in either BLACK
, or GRAY
. (i.e. Vote: Everywhere116
) If it is not in bold your vote will not count. Also, unvotes are not needed when changing your vote, whenever you vote again it WILL be counted.
2a. It is possible to vote and lynch anyone. Be careful with your lynches.
3. There is no editing allowed in my mafia games. The reason is very simple. Everything you use can be used as evidence, and we won’t want you to edit something that would get you laughed at.
4. The game can also only be discussed in the game thread, unless your role or Fircoal says otherwise. If Fircoal does not say otherwise, then HA HA! SUCKS FOR YOU!
4a. The only exception is it is legal and in fact encouraged to talk about the game with your friendly mod (that means me). Fircoal likes to hear what all fools have to say and your true thoughts. Don't worry he doesn't bite and sometimes it can help. (Although I don't give out any information ;3)
5. There is no quoting your pm under any circumstances. You may role claim and tell about your role, but your win condition and death role (If there are in this game.) must be kept private. Some games here lately have devolved into tell everything from your pm and then confirm who's good, which I really don't care for, so I will be extra strict with this. The mafia will have fake info anyway, just to make double sure, in other words don't do it, it's boring.
6. When the night falls, you must send in a night action if you have one. Or tell me if you choose to skip a night action.
7. It’s nice if you post night spam. It’s no longer required but good spam can help out the lonely scummers.
But remember night spamming is like sex, it is always better with other people so please don’t double post over and over again, unless they are all from quotes before, and you have something to say.
8. When you are dead, you are not allowed to say anything of value to the game, but you are allowed to torture the town (especially any Buizels) and spam. But same rules apply as above.
9. If there are 2 players left at the end of the game and they are both killing roles, the factions of the two players will share a joint win.
Some number inbetween 9 and 10: If there are no posts in the last 24 hours, Fircoal reserves the right to auto-deadline the day and have it go straight to night.
10. No going overboard on the criticism here. I don't want any hurt feelings on my watch! (Especially not mine ;n; )
11. I’m the mod, everything I say goes. Failure to follow my rules will resort in modkill. Failure to treat me nice will get you put on my modkill list.
12. Listen to Frenchie-chan, only he knows what he's doing.
13. Typos HERE. Typos THERE. Typos EVERYWHERE116.
14. Pikachu and Minccino are the best~
15. Have fun and welcome to the Insanity that is a Fircoal game :3