Conquer Club

Screw You! Mafia End Game: Mafiaville U.S.A.

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Screw You! Mafia D2 6/9: Double Tap

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:56 am

Aage I'm thinking it's his(Ragian's) way of saying "Screw you" to most of us for whatever reason. Skoffin definitely is getting some deflection by Ragian. What it means at this point I'm not too sure but it's definitely worth keeping an eye on.
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh
 
Posts: 4028
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Louisiana

Re: Screw You! Mafia D2 6/9: Double Tap

Postby dgz345 on Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:08 am

The thing is that I don't see Ragian playing this way if he and skoffin where partners
User avatar
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech
 
Posts: 1376
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:53 am

Re: Screw You! Mafia D2 6/9: Double Tap

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:34 pm

I would think not because it would make it too obvious, but sometimes people will use that as a reason to actually do something.
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh
 
Posts: 4028
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Louisiana

Re: Screw You! Mafia D2 6/9: Double Tap

Postby degaston on Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:07 pm

Ragian wrote:... There's something fishy about LSU. Just saying...
Ragian wrote:I'm trying to accomplish two things: 1) get LSU to participate ...
Ragian wrote:@deg, I did comment on the votes on her. I've said that I don't like votes on someone not participating as it's stabbing in the dark. I think you even quoted it.
...
@dgz, I've stated why I'm not voting skoffin.
Ragian wrote:LSU, however, has now had a fair few chances to say something and has opted no to. Instead, he is pointing his finger at skoffin for not participating. Feels like the pot.

vote LSU

Could you point out where LSU is pointing a finger at skoffin? (I don't see anything)

Could you explain why you're willing to vote for LSU when the only documented reason you've given is a lack of participation, but you're unwilling to vote for skoffin for the very same reason?
User avatar
Brigadier degaston
 
Posts: 967
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:12 am

Re: Screw You! Mafia D2 6/9: Double Tap

Postby dgz345 on Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:08 pm

LSU Tiger Josh wrote:I would think not because it would make it too obvious, but sometimes people will use that as a reason to actually do something.


No Ragian would not play that advanced. :roll: :roll: :roll:
User avatar
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech
 
Posts: 1376
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:53 am

Re: Screw You! Mafia D2 6/9: Double Tap

Postby degaston on Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:11 pm

Note: Third comment is out of order, but I don't think that changes the meaning.
User avatar
Brigadier degaston
 
Posts: 967
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:12 am

Re: Screw You! Mafia D2 6/9: Double Tap

Postby degaston on Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:53 pm

Oops.... I guess I missed my turn. Sorry strike.
User avatar
Brigadier degaston
 
Posts: 967
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:12 am

Re: Screw You! Mafia D2 6/9: Double Tap

Postby Ragian on Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:20 am

aage wrote:
Ragian wrote:Aage is waaaay too quiet for a player of his capacity.

Here's a question: why are you protecting Skoffin? You've voted LSU for being too quiet, you're now accusing me for being too quiet, but Skoffin is off the hook? Your argument makes no sense.

I've already said as much: Skoffin's lack of participation has me at nothing. You guys have posted enough to look active, but then you disappear for large chunks. Skoffin doesn't look active to me. I'm voting LSU because I think he's lying. I've written that, too.

@deg:
LSU Tiger Josh wrote:my vote on skoffin was on day 1. I have yet to vote anyone since the night happened. I voted Skoffin on day 1 to try to encourage her to show up and participate and at the time there wasn't that much pressure on her so that she could be lynched quickly.

Voting skoffin D1 to get her to participate.
Image
User avatar
Major Ragian
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:39 am

Re: Screw You! Mafia D2 6/9: Double Tap

Postby Ragian on Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:30 am

I'm going boozing.

Don't know why me voting LSU can be translated by LSU into meaning "screw everyone else". He would have to be town for me to screw everyone else. I don't think he is. Hence my vote.
Image
User avatar
Major Ragian
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:39 am

Re: Screw You! Mafia D2 6/9: Double Tap

Postby degaston on Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:58 am

At the moment, I think the most likely setup remaining is 3 town, 2 scum, and an SK.

aage and I have had our votes on skoffin for a while now, so if all 3 of us are town (or even if one of us is the SK, because scum probably don't know the difference), then the two scum would be found in dgz, Ragian and LSU, and it seems to me that they could easily have come up with "reasons" to vote for and hammer skoffin by now and then say they were pressured by aage and I.

So if what I've said so far is correct, then there are a few options left:
1) skoffin is SK or town, and both aage and I are scum.
2) skoffin is SK or town, and either aage or I are scum.
3) skoffin is scum, and either aage or I are also.
4) skoffin is scum, aage and I are not.

Both aage and I know that #1 is not correct, but I don't expect that to be convincing to others. They'll have to judge for themselves on our combined scumminess.

I can't disprove #2, but I would think that the scum hiding in the group not voting for skoffin would be more supportive. From my perspective I think that would make dgz the most likely scum partner with aage, but they're both on the lower end of my suspect list right now.

#3 seems to be the least likely - that would be a bold/risky move by scum. In some situations, it could be used to get town cred by either aage or I, but I would think it far preferable for scum to go for a town lynch and a night kill which might win the game for them.

So that leaves me with #4 as the most likely scenario. I have no idea if aage is the SK or not (assuming there is one), but I think skoffin is probably scum, and aage is probably not.

So of dgs, Ragian and LSU, I find Ragian to be the most scummy right now. On D2 Ragian votes for LSU for not participating and for "pointing his finger at skoffin", but his only evidence of that is a D1 joke vote.
LSU Tiger Josh wrote:vote skoffin for not giving me the welcome I deserve or expected :)
Which he explained on D2 that it was to encourage her to participate, but he's hardly mentioned her since, and then only to explain his D1 vote. That's not what I'd call "finger pointing".

I also find most of Ragian's responses to questions (when he does respond) to be evasive, vague, or incorrect.

I'd be fine with switching my vote to Ragian. But I'll wait to see if anyone has any comments on this.

Everyone already knows how much I love RISK, but I think we're coming to the end-game, and someone has to make a bold move.
User avatar
Brigadier degaston
 
Posts: 967
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:12 am

Re: Screw You! Mafia D2 6/9: Double Tap

Postby dgz345 on Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:56 am

Well I've said all the time that I could vote for skoffin just don't want to bring to L-1 for reasons. I've also said unless something else comes up I'll lynch skoffin before deadline. So she needs to defend herself within 13h because after that she will get a vote from me. (it's bad to go without lynch when you have sk and scum)

Could be potential in Ragian VS LSU but none of them have shared anything useful.

Question.
does SK usually have night kill immunity? In town of Salem they have "basic defense"
Aka can scum kill sk? Or do they need to lynch him/her?
Cause I assume the can't win together. And can sk kill scum?

What's your guys thought on sk?
User avatar
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech
 
Posts: 1376
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:53 am

Re: Screw You! Mafia D2 6/9: Double Tap

Postby degaston on Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:41 pm

dgz345 wrote:Question.
does SK usually have night kill immunity? In town of Salem they have "basic defense"
Aka can scum kill sk? Or do they need to lynch him/her?
Cause I assume the can't win together. And can sk kill scum?

What's your guys thought on sk?


From my (limited) experience, mods here tend to follow mafiascum roles pretty closely. That said, strike may already be violating the standard for SK by including a death flavor. And this is "screw you", so I'd say anything is possible. May as well assume we're playing a random map.
User avatar
Brigadier degaston
 
Posts: 967
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:12 am

Re: Screw You! Mafia D2 6/9: Double Tap

Postby strike wolf on Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:14 am

Deadline is end of day tomorrow.

Vote count hasn't changed.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.


Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
User avatar
Cadet strike wolf
 
Posts: 8286
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)

Re: Screw You! Mafia D2 6/9: Double Tap

Postby dgz345 on Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:05 am

vote skoffin

Please start talking or resign.
User avatar
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech
 
Posts: 1376
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:53 am

Re: Screw You! Mafia D2 6/9: Double Tap

Postby dgz345 on Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:06 am

L-1 on skoffin
User avatar
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech
 
Posts: 1376
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:53 am

Re: Screw You! Mafia D2 6/9: Double Tap

Postby Ragian on Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:37 am

I'm leaving in one and a half hours. Given that no one has wised up, I'll hammer skoffin if she doesn't show up before I leave. That leaves you with time to switch your votes to me if you think I'm scummy.
Image
User avatar
Major Ragian
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:39 am

Re: Screw You! Mafia D2 6/9: Double Tap

Postby degaston on Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:44 am

strike wolf wrote:Deadline is end of day tomorrow.
That was a little ambiguous. Could you specify a date and time zone?

LSU, do you have anything to say about all this?
User avatar
Brigadier degaston
 
Posts: 967
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:12 am

Re: Screw You! Mafia D2 6/9: Double Tap

Postby degaston on Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:53 am

strike wolf wrote:Deadline is end of day tomorrow.
That was a little ambiguous. Could you specify a date and time zone?

LSU, do you have anything to say about all this?

And what about you, skoffin?
Time is getting short. You need to lay out your cards if you have them.
Are you going to roll the dice, or end your turn?
User avatar
Brigadier degaston
 
Posts: 967
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:12 am

Re: Screw You! Mafia D2 6/9: Double Tap

Postby strike wolf on Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:14 am

~Midnight Eastern U.S.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.


Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
User avatar
Cadet strike wolf
 
Posts: 8286
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)

Re: Screw You! Mafia D2 6/9: Double Tap

Postby degaston on Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:22 am

Ragian wrote:I'm leaving in one and a half hours. Given that no one has wised up, I'll hammer skoffin if she doesn't show up before I leave. That leaves you with time to switch your votes to me if you think I'm scummy.

Wised up to what? Is LSU somehow less of a shot in the dark than skoffin?

You've said that you think LSU is lying. What is he lying about and why do you think he is lying?

If you have some information that would indicate that LSU is scummier than skoffin, then you probably should share it, because if skoffin is a mislynch, then it might be game over.
User avatar
Brigadier degaston
 
Posts: 967
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:12 am

Re: Screw You! Mafia D2 6/9: Double Tap

Postby dgz345 on Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:57 pm

Well for me it's bedtime soon so I will not be able to change my vote unless I wake up and check my phone.
User avatar
Lieutenant dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech
 
Posts: 1376
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:53 am

Re: Screw You! Mafia D2 6/9: Double Tap

Postby Ragian on Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:03 pm

unvote vote Skoffin
Image
User avatar
Major Ragian
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:39 am

Re: Screw You! Mafia D2 6/9: Double Tap

Postby degaston on Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:26 pm

Is that a lynch? Do we need an updated vote count? I think one of our dice may have fallen on the floor.
User avatar
Brigadier degaston
 
Posts: 967
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:12 am

Re: Screw You! Mafia D2 6/9: Double Tap

Postby strike wolf on Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:41 pm

Lynch scene soon.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.


Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
User avatar
Cadet strike wolf
 
Posts: 8286
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)

Re: Screw You! Mafia D2 6/9: Double Tap

Postby strike wolf on Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:55 pm

Vote Count

Skoffin (4)-Aage, Degaston, DGZ, Ragian
LSU
Aage
Ragian
DGZ
Degaston

Day 2 End Scene: Voter Fraud

As the second day settled in among the town, there was a heavy buzz about the previous night's events and a strong distrust among the town. As the early morning disappeared into full day, town grew wariest of one quiet among them. Skoffin had said little the day before and her early appearance the following day did not add trustworthiness to her reputation. As the cries to lynch her increased, Ragian protested and called for her accuser to be lynched. The town eyed him briefly but in the end, their attention remained on Skoffin who failed to join in her own defense.

Towards the end of the day, the town started to disperse from the square casting their ballots as they did to await the results. Hesitating slightly, Ragian put his own vote in the hat and left. What they didn't see was the politician's car drive up after everyone had left and switch the ballot box. After paying the local game mod to keep his mouth shut, he drove off again into the night.

Confusion set in as town heard Ragian's name called to the lynch. Curiously, they looked at each other but before they could stop the events, the mod had already fulfilled the prophecy.

Ragian-Tracphone-Town Double Tracker has been lynched.

Angrily the town turned towards Skoffin. "What about her?" one cried out. "I voted for her!" And the town nodded their agreement but the mod gave no answer or hint of hesitancy. They left angry but with an assurance that this would not happen the next day.

It is now Night 2. You have 72 hours to send in your actions. Thank you.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.


Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
User avatar
Cadet strike wolf
 
Posts: 8286
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users