Tentative idea. Would need at least 9 players to make it feel worthwhile. Would kinda follow in the Spirit of my Balance Not Included games. Basically each player would be a power role but each power role would come with a potential 'screw you' type catch. For example: Mafia has a one shot unstoppable kill (cant be blocked, bussed or redirected in any way) but using it has a 1 in 3 chance of revealing the mafia who made the kill or a mason recruiter whose every so many recruits ends up becoming part of an anti town cult. Now because I used these examples, they probably wouldnt appear in game but they give an example of how it might work out.
Special notes: 1. All players will be aware of the nature of the drawback unless being aware of it makes the drawback moot and unnecessary.
2. Because of the set up expect to see potentially bastardesque roles and maybe ones thst are op even with the drawbacks. I doubt all roles will fit into one of those categorues but some is likely.
5. DDS-Duck-Town Malpractitioner Modkilled Day 1
2. Dakky21-Tapeworm-Third party Permanent Hider/Survivor Killed N1
9. Immortalis XS-Dirty Parry-Town Devilish Cop Killed N1
1. Ragian-Tracphone-Town Double Tracker Lynched D2
Last edited by strike wolf
on Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:45 am, edited 16 times in total.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
Strike wolf need brain for smart making.