Conquer Club

Vanilla Elementary Mafia - TOWN WINS!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Vanilla Elementary Mafia - TOWN WINS!

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:27 pm

Well down townies. I knew there was something fishy about Fusi since d1, but did not saw the goodfther, well done
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby Extreme Ways on Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:19 pm

I think doc was able to protect himself but couldn't protect the same person twice in a row.

I was also so very surprised people let fusi's claim to a PR go by so easily. I wonder if a confident "I'm just a basic villager, mafia is pushing for an easy lynch on an inactive townie" would have been enough to not get lynched I was furiously DMing with strike when DDD and Dega would find out that the third roleclaim was without any actual claim to pressure into a full claim, at the very least. I also wonder if fusi felt called out by my "was expecting more activity from some people here" which I wanted to target at fusi but Traf took upon himself. It was very meta so I didn't mention anything but I expected fusi to be more active and perhaps have difficulties in acting town as scum.

I only lived a single day, but still had lots of fun and am looking forward to a next game
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby strike wolf on Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:44 pm

I do want to talk about some people's play but will start with my own. On one hand, I am glad that my instincts haven't rusted over completely. I was suspicious of both Pixar and Fusi most of the game. However, I think I got a bit gun shy after outing the cop day 1. I knew the Darin wagon seemed scummy and I knew Pixar in particular (at least before Fusi jumped on to make it L-1) seemed suspicious but I couldn't really bring a full case out of why Pixar was scummy. Some of that was Pixar playing reasonably well and not doing anything that really stood out, some of that was Darin making it difficult for me to defend him but ultimately I was hesitant to make myself the townie everyone was listening to and my case making skills are apparently pretty rusty.Rusty. I could have probably tried a bit harder to make a case of Fusi day 3 but...well...Max made it impossible to defend him.

As far as Fusi's play, I get that he was probably acting scummy intentionally to draw the cop's investigation and honestly that's not the worst strategy in a game where there's unlikely to be a vig and you have investigation immunity. I do feel like you pressed your luck a bit too much and probably should have toned it down a little bit. Asking the cop to investigate you for instance was too much.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:01 pm

My biggest problem was tunneling on the roles and not even thinking about the Godfather. If Dega hadn't mentioned it, I likely would have screwed town over hard. Ah well.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:11 pm

I want to point I weas the first that if i overthink we could have a godfather role, but I must say I was not believing we had such role as I though it was not common like cop and doc. I guess I was in the borderline all game as I was onto Fusi and he tried to get people against me luckly it didnt happen
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby degaston on Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:16 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:My biggest problem was tunneling on the roles and not even thinking about the Godfather. If Dega hadn't mentioned it, I likely would have screwed town over hard. Ah well.

I was pushing back so hard because I knew that it wasn't an all-vanilla game, so you were never going to convince me otherwise. I just wasn't thinking about the godfather role during our "discussion". :lol:
Brigadier degaston

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:28 pm

I know! f*ck! Lol. I really should have just focused on the 3rd claim bit and saved us the trouble and our sanity. Lmao
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby strike wolf on Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:58 pm

Pretty sure my reaction to Dega saying he got an innocent investigation on Fusi was "oh. He's probably the Godfather."
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby degaston on Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:37 pm

strike wolf wrote:Pretty sure my reaction to Dega saying he got an innocent investigation on Fusi was "oh. He's probably the Godfather."

Except you were already dead by the time I investigated fusi.

/or are you saying you thought it?
Brigadier degaston

Postby strike wolf on Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:58 pm

degaston wrote:
strike wolf wrote:Pretty sure my reaction to Dega saying he got an innocent investigation on Fusi was "oh. He's probably the Godfather."

Except you were already dead by the time I investigated fusi.

/or are you saying you thought it?

Yea. I was already dead at that point. Ragian did end up telling me who scum were but that was afterwards.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby DukeHazzard on Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:22 pm

Thanks Ragian for running this game. :D
Sergeant 1st Class DukeHazzard

Location: behind you, ya you Jonah.. tired of your cunty shit!

Postby chanakam2020 on Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:27 am

Thank you Teacher !!!
We enjoyed and learned lot .

=D> =D> =D> =D>
Cook chanakam2020

Postby Ragian on Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:30 am

Captain Ragian

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives