Conquer Club

Closed Wingnut 16ga being abusive/trolling

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Wingnut 16ga being abusive/trolling

Postby SwedishBlondeLuv on Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:06 am

Accused:

Wingnut 16ga

The accused are suspected of:

Other: being abusive/trolling

Game number(s):

Game 18517915

Comments: the insults (e.g. looooooser!, What a real dip shit you are!) started in the game chat. Later he began posting abusive language on my wall. Already posted 3x on my wall. Soon I'll delete his latest troll from my wall as well (I've added a screencap of it in attachment). I guess leaving a poor rating is next and who knows when he stops trolling.
Attachments
Wingnut 16ga trolling.JPG
Lieutenant SwedishBlondeLuv

Re: Wingnut 16ga being abusive/trolling

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:17 pm

Go to his profile and add him as a foe. That will stop the wall messages and you won't see his game chat either.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby SwedishBlondeLuv on Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:37 pm

Already did that, mainly to prevent ending up in another game with him, and I've also deleted his latest comments on my wall now.

I only recently found my way back here and wanted to see if I still enjoyed playing the game. So far I only received a few ratings but haven't played in that many games either. I'm expecting to receive a poor one from Wingnut which would mean no perfect rating any longer (that's a pity but no worries). Yet as few players are giving out ratings it will have a big impact (guessing I'll drop from 5 to 4 if he gives me 1 star ratings). I'll probably have to take that one on the chin, right? Or can his rating be deleted?

Postby riskllama on Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:17 pm

if you're playing for ratings, just quit now.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:18 am

SwedishBlondeLuv wrote:Already did that, mainly to prevent ending up in another game with him, and I've also deleted his latest comments on my wall now.

I only recently found my way back here and wanted to see if I still enjoyed playing the game. So far I only received a few ratings but haven't played in that many games either. I'm expecting to receive a poor one from Wingnut which would mean no perfect rating any longer (that's a pity but no worries). Yet as few players are giving out ratings it will have a big impact (guessing I'll drop from 5 to 4 if he gives me 1 star ratings). I'll probably have to take that one on the chin, right? Or can his rating be deleted?

It won’t be deleted but it will even out after a while. Nobody really cares about ratings anyway. I have a 4.8 and I’m lovely.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby SwedishBlondeLuv on Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:42 pm

Oh OK, I thought people paid more attention to ratings. Didn't seem right but seeing nobody really cares about ratings it's nothing then.

Postby riskllama on Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:19 pm

some people do - not sure why, tho.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Evil Semp on Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:39 pm

Just like IAC said. Foe him and he can't join any games you are already in and you won't be able to read his game chat in current games or any forum posts.

This is CLOSED.
Sergeant 1st Class Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Return to Closed C&A Reports