Conquer Club

Warned Donutluvva [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Donutluvva [ka]

Postby CMetternich on Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:47 pm

Accused:

Donutluvva

The accused are suspected of:

Other: Trolling/Spam/hate speech

Game number(s):

Game 21371591
Game 21394007
Game 21203019
Game 21421766
Game 21313938

Comments:

He lost a fair & square game against me (Game 21371591 / https://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=21371591) in which he accused me, the Green player (michelfournier) and also many other players in his last games that we (=all the higher ranked players) conspire against him with the sole purpose to make him lose his games.

Now he is trolling me in all of my active games because I gave him a well-earned bad rating for his manyfold baseless accusations against me & others. One of his last messages reads as follows:

Just so you all know RED is a backstabbing piece of Shit, he is lying and scheming and will also leave you a crap rating if you dont comply with him. Dont believe a single word he says. You have been warned.

I want to stress in our sole game I never asked anyone to help me or comply with me, least of all him. It was a straightforward, easy win.
Sergeant 1st Class CMetternich

Re: Donutluvva

Postby king achilles on Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:42 pm

Donutluvva has been issued a warning.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Return to Closed C&A Reports