Conquer Club

Cleared Closed Swimmerdude99 - Intentionally missing turn [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: Swimmerdude99 - Intentionally missing turn

Postby king achilles on Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:56 pm

Your reference thread wasn't about a Freestyle game.

Regardless, back then when I advised not to miss turns intentionally I was looking at it as something that can be too annoying to be accepted in general. I still do and I think many would still agree. I came to the realization that people will always find a way to make back to back turns in Freestyle games. So for this "freestyle issue" - play as you do.

Intentional deadbeating is still mentioned in the rules so don't resort to it. If you are missing turns in order to hold players hostage then that is also against the rules.

For this case, as you say, "intentionally missed his turn in Round 3 (Freestyle game) in order to achieve unfair benefit that he and his two teammates can all start Round 4 turn before my team" - rate them as you deem necessary and/or put them in your Foe list.

Don't blame me - blame the people who resorts into finding a way in order to have that back to back turns.

If you want to make it an official rule, perhaps put up a poll in the Conquer Club Discussion forum and see if the Community wants it make it illegal then we'll see.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Re: Swimmerdude99 - Intentionally missing turn [ka]

Postby aad0906 on Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:22 pm

Seems like a flaw in Freestyle to me. If a team misses a turn after the other team has taken theirs, it should count like taking a turn and the other team gets to play first. Let's put up a poll.
Major aad0906

Postby DBandit70 on Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:43 pm

lol this ones funny. doubt he did it on purpose but if he did who cares lol its part of the strategy. i remember Josko missing turn in the Slovakia games to get the lead deploy
Captain DBandit70

Re: Swimmerdude99 - Intentionally missing turn

Postby josko.ri on Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:32 am

king achilles wrote:Your reference thread wasn't about a Freestyle game.

When some major site-wise rule is established, when some precedent ruling about that rule was already done, does the ruling ever differentiate between sequential and freestyle games?
Using this loophole in rules in freestyle games is even more harming to the site than using it in the sequential games because missing a turn in sequential games in 99.9% of cases does not benefit the player who missed the turn or his team, whereas in freestyle games taking reverse order of turns by intentionally missing turn can greatly benefit the player who missed the turn or his team.
Major josko.ri

Postby josko.ri on Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:46 am

Late coming to this thread, and with some time difference, I also got impression that Swimmerdude99 did not miss that turn that I accused him about with purpose. In addition, the fact is that there is no record that he did same or smilar things in past games.

Therefore, I owe him a public apology for tainting his name with false assumption that he did it with purpose. Sorry dude. O:)
Major josko.ri

Postby SoN!c on Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:55 pm

josko.ri wrote:Late coming to this thread, and with some time difference, I also got impression that Swimmerdude99 did not miss that turn that I accused him about with purpose. In addition, the fact is that there is no record that he did same or smilar things in past games.

Therefore, I owe him a public apology for tainting his name with false assumption that he did it with purpose. Sorry dude. O:)

Great =D> =D> =D> =D>

Swimmer is a great guy - and a good sports. That's an "Ace" CC player in my book. I have little knowledge on the "deeper interrelations" between you all - as an outstander (fairly new to the site) it's just a shame there is so much "bad vibes" - or so it seems - between a lot of the great players on this site. Hopefully im wrong, but that is the perception i get..

Josko saying public he was wrong and offering an a public apology is very honorable - so that is Ace stuff too, and for a sports player to be reckoned as an ace - isn't that just great D> =D> =D>
Major SoN!c

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:50 pm

For Josko, our new Conqueror, or for any player to make and post an admission of an error seems to be a good move. From my viewpoint, such admission of an error is rarely noted in the Forum, especially when it deals with an accusation of bad behavior. I basically agree with SoN!c on his points.
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:56 am

jusplay4fun wrote:For Josko, our new Conqueror, or for any player to make and post an admission of an error seems to be a good move. From my viewpoint, such admission of an error is rarely noted in the Forum, especially when it deals with an accusation of bad behavior. I basically agree with SoN!c on his points.

And I agree with my brothers Miguel & SoN!! ")>
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:41 pm

you guys trying to suck up to josko in hopes you get invited to join a real clan or what? :lol: :lol:
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby Shannon Apple on Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:35 pm

Nut Shot Scott wrote:you guys trying to suck up to josko in hopes you get invited to join a real clan or what? :lol: :lol:

OMG, so mean.
But, I :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry guys hahaha!
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby IcePack on Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:35 pm

That’s enough chatter in the C&A

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack