Conquer Club

jobiwan blitzaholic (warned)

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: jobiwan blitzaholic (updated)

Postby Hannibał on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:33 pm

We're all wasting time here. Nearly a week and not even a "Pending" on the accusations, even with all the blatent proof and self incriminating posts from the accused.. :roll:
Sergeant Hannibał

Postby Woodruff on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:43 pm

eddie2 wrote:is jobiwan back or something because sitters are not allowed to use the forums. this was 30 mins ago.

Eddie2, that doesn't really show anything. Sure, the Jobiwan account was browsing the fora...I can easily see someone clicking on the FORUM tab without thinking about it while sitting for someone. No posts were made. You're trying to make a molehill out of a grain of sand here.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby Hannibał on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:58 pm

Yes, the forum tab is in the middle of the tournament and rules tabs. Most likley they were trying to join more tournaments, since obviously rules mean little :P
Sergeant Hannibał

Postby eddie2 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:32 pm

Woodruff wrote:
eddie2 wrote:is jobiwan back or something because sitters are not allowed to use the forums. this was 30 mins ago.

Eddie2, that doesn't really show anything. Sure, the Jobiwan account was browsing the fora...I can easily see someone clicking on the FORUM tab without thinking about it while sitting for someone. No posts were made. You're trying to make a molehill out of a grain of sand here.

how do you work out i am making a mountain out of a mole hill. i had a clan member a while back when i was in time that told us a sitter had abused his account point dumping and he got banned for it. the problem was the multis and king a could not identify if it was him or another player abusing it. So buddy got banned

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=239&t=132191&hilit=buddysystem

Now in this case we know who is abusing his account and it is no noob to the site. the main fact of the matter is if this case was just jobiwan point dumping he would of been banned from site. So since there are now 2 players admitting to doing this to his account they should have the punishment that would of been issued to jobiwan if they could not of identified the person doing this.

I have read people saying no rules have been broke regarding the joining of tourney games as a sitter is not required to play the games. But the long and the short of it is somebody used jobiwans account to dump all his points in what you might say a legal way (joining tourneys) and this should be looked at as them said players doing this to him as them point dumping.

As for my screen shot if there is a c and a report about this and you are sitting there account still would you not make sure you are doing it within the rules of sitters. which one of them is you should not be using the forums yes the image shows he was in the forums but not any part of the forum it shows he was in the c and a pages which is not allowed.

As for this case taking so long like the buddysystem case it takes them time to gather all the info if you look at jobiwans account they have froze it. until they come up with a correct and acurate punishment for this.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby Rodion on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:07 pm

Hannibał wrote:Yes, the forum tab is in the middle of the tournament and rules tabs. Most likley they were trying to join more tournaments, since obviously rules mean little :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:
General Rodion

Postby jefjef on Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:03 pm

JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:I got video documentation clearly showing Blitzaholic logging into the deadbeat account and joining games for the sake of accumulating "free" points. I was in bed with his wife when she accidently kicked the camera which than pointed into the living room where Blitz was doing his dirty work at his desk. It clearly shows him entering the password and joining many games with the other account. Where can I turn over this documentation ?

Ummm :? That was Blitz's wife at the computer... :shock:
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby Gold Knight on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:35 pm

jefjef wrote:
JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:I got video documentation clearly showing Blitzaholic logging into the deadbeat account and joining games for the sake of accumulating "free" points. I was in bed with his wife when she accidently kicked the camera which than pointed into the living room where Blitz was doing his dirty work at his desk. It clearly shows him entering the password and joining many games with the other account. Where can I turn over this documentation ?

Ummm :? That was Blitz's wife at the computer... :shock:

Sounds like the BENJIKAT scenario all over again... ;)

Seriously, I havent seen anything new pop up in the last few pages of this thread adding anything new other than people's opinions on how this should be handled. Seeing as jobiwan has already been guested, apparently this is already being looked into well enough and the calls for punishment aren't neccessary. Let it play out, and then we can start rioting over what decision is made. 8-)
xxtig12683xx wrote:yea, my fav part was being in the sewer riding a surfboard and wacking these alien creatures.

shit was badass
Captain Gold Knight

Postby king achilles on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:24 am

Blitzaholic has been warned for account sitting abuse. Hijacking/point dumping is cleared.
Jobiwan's account is suspended until he comes back for his account. His account sitters can continue to make turns for him in his current games.
Please don't have more than 1 account. If you have any CC concerns, you can contact us here.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Previous

Return to Closed C&A Reports