Conquer Club

Commander62890 [1 month ban]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: Commander62890 [1 month ban]

Postby josko.ri on Fri May 06, 2011 2:54 am

fair decision =D>
Major josko.ri

Postby pascalleke on Fri May 06, 2011 3:42 am

josko.ri wrote:fair decision =D>

Yeah indeed =D>
Sergeant pascalleke

Postby Mageplunka69 on Fri May 06, 2011 4:27 am

thank you to the mods for their fairness and timing to serve this ruling...well done

We will await the arrival of a great man and good friend to return =D> =D> =D> =D>
Major Mageplunka69

Postby pascalleke on Fri May 06, 2011 4:28 am

rbelgrod wrote:thank you to the mods for their fairness and timing to serve this ruling...well done

We will await the arrival of a great man and good friend to return =D> =D> =D> =D>

yeah will be time he gets back to keep us under control :lol:
Sergeant pascalleke

Postby Chariot of Fire on Fri May 06, 2011 6:04 am

We will await the arrival of a great man and good friend to return

I will await the arrival of a bucket
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby pascalleke on Fri May 06, 2011 7:19 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:
We will await the arrival of a great man and good friend to return

I will await the arrival of a bucket

sending :

Sergeant pascalleke

Postby Chariot of Fire on Fri May 06, 2011 7:48 am

Thanks mate, but I've already found one.

Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby Squirly on Fri May 06, 2011 8:01 am

Reminds me of this

General Squirly

Postby Commander9 on Fri May 06, 2011 8:04 am

I'd say a very fair decision - well done.
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby ljex on Fri May 06, 2011 9:43 am

I'm okay with the ruling and I appreciate the leniency of the mods.

I fully understand that I should not have posted from different accounts and regret that decision (although I should really have been able to post publicly while on trial). I was freaking out at the time, and was not my normal self. I felt I had no other options, and I lost my self-control.

To everyone who posted on my behalf, thank you.
Your friendship/acquaintanceship means a lot to me, and I will do my best to repay you in any way I can.

Finally, I'd like to thank the C+A squad for their hard work and their determination to find the truth and the appropriate punishment.

P.S. - Owenshooter, I'm surprised you're okay with this decision. Didn't you want me to get a 6-month ban, if not a site-ban?
Major ljex

Postby AndyDufresne on Fri May 06, 2011 9:52 am

We've recently amended the Point Dumping Infraction:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=144668&p=3153364#p3153364

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby Namor on Fri May 06, 2011 1:00 pm

I'd say that this was the best decision that Commander or anyone else could have hoped for. Well done to all concerned.
Colonel Namor

Postby owenshooter on Fri May 06, 2011 1:26 pm

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY KIDDING ME?!!!!!! within this very thread where you were just busted for this, you are posting from others accounts or having others post for you?!!! i never said "site ban", but you OBVIOUSLY have not learned your lesson and this is one of the funniest posts in C&A history!!!! OH, MYSELF!!!! am i really seeing this?!!! HA!!!!-the black jesus
ljex wrote:

I fully understand that I should not have posted from different accounts and regret that decision (although I should really have been able to post publicly while on trial). I was freaking out at the time, and was not my normal self. I felt I had no other options, and I lost my self-control.

Your friendship/acquaintanceship means a lot to me, and I will do my best to repay you in any way I can.

Finally, I'd like to thank the C+A squad for their hard work and their determination to find the truth and the appropriate punishment.

P.S. - Owenshooter, I'm surprised you're okay with this decision. Didn't you want me to get a 6-month ban, if not a site-ban?
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby iamkoolerthanu on Fri May 06, 2011 1:29 pm

I think he is emailing ljex and ljex is just quoting the emails. If we are not allowed to quote our emails here, well I think that would be pretty dumb
Corporal 1st Class iamkoolerthanu

Postby owenshooter on Fri May 06, 2011 1:31 pm

iamkoolerthanu wrote:I think he is emailing ljex and ljex is just quoting the emails. If we are not allowed to quote our emails here, well I think that would be pretty dumb

you are not permitted to post for a banned member. it is not silly, it is the RULES. however, we are all learning that commander doesn't really adhere to the rules, even when they are placed right in front of him and spelled out. this is just daft... wow...-the black penn & teller
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby iamkoolerthanu on Fri May 06, 2011 1:37 pm

Nowhere in ljex's quote does it say that it is from commander, nor that commander told him to post it in this thread... Just saying.
Corporal 1st Class iamkoolerthanu

Postby owenshooter on Fri May 06, 2011 1:46 pm

iamkoolerthanu wrote:Nowhere in ljex's quote does it say that it is from commander, nor that commander told him to post it in this thread... Just saying.

read it, it is written in first person... ljex did not receive a ban, commander did. don't even try it, it is more than obvious who wrote it and that it is a response from commander to team CC about being cool with his ban. seriously, now you are just scraping the bottom... the dude just did what he was busted for doing... let me go pull up the ol', "commander has learned his lesson, he should not receive a substantial ban." he obviously has not learned that posting or having others post for you in the forums, while banned, is against the rules...-
ljex wrote:

now, please tell me that this was not written by Commander. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: ...-the black posting for banned members in the forum guy
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby jefjef on Fri May 06, 2011 1:57 pm

owenshooter wrote:
iamkoolerthanu wrote:I think he is emailing ljex and ljex is just quoting the emails. If we are not allowed to quote our emails here, well I think that would be pretty dumb

you are not permitted to post for a banned member. it is not silly, it is the RULES. however, we are all learning that commander doesn't really adhere to the rules, even when they are placed right in front of him and spelled out. this is just daft... wow...-the black penn & teller

Here is the rule:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minor Infractions are those that are more annoying than hurtful with intent. This includes but is not limited to: Spamming, Off Topicing, Common Flaming, Common Trolling, Necro-bumping, Avatar Abuse, Chat/Forum Newbie Abuse, International Forum Abuse, Repeatedly Posting for Vacationed Users,"Report a Post" Abuse, "Cheating and Abuse Report" Abuse, Repeated Unwanted Solicitation of a user via PM/Walls/Gamechat), etc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not qualify as REPEATEDLY posting. Now stop stirring stuff.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby owenshooter on Fri May 06, 2011 2:37 pm

jefjef wrote:This does not qualify as REPEATEDLY posting. Now stop stirring stuff.

um... yes it does... this is more than once... this is a continuance of what he received part of his ban for. the counter does not reset, it continues to count... we all know this from the escalating punishment scale, CC never resets your infractions (unless you are a multi and buy back in)... so, i am not stirring the pot, commander is just still unable to follow the very rules that he was just punished for breaking...-the black jefjef
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby jefjef on Fri May 06, 2011 2:44 pm

owenshooter wrote:
jefjef wrote:This does not qualify as REPEATEDLY posting. Now stop stirring stuff.

um... yes it does... this is more than once... this is a continuance of what he received part of his ban for. the counter does not reset, it continues to count... we all know this from the escalating punishment scale, CC never resets your infractions (unless you are a multi and buy back in)... so, i am not stirring the pot, commander is just still unable to follow the very rules that he was just punished for breaking...-the black jefjef

His ban was for him commandeering accounts and posting with them. I don't think he just used ljex's account to post that. I'm thinking it was ljex himself.

Now if ljex has repeatedly posted on behalf of Commander then perhaps you should gather the evidence and file a complaint.

and your -the black "everything under the sun" stuff could be considered baiting and trolling with a lot of evidence to support a complaint.

-the white jj
Last edited by jefjef on Fri May 06, 2011 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby pearljamrox2 on Fri May 06, 2011 3:14 pm

Very good team CC, all the way around. From Commander, to the point collectors, and revising the point dump penalty. I don't care what anyone says, you guys are alright.
Major pearljamrox2

Postby owenshooter on Fri May 06, 2011 3:37 pm

jefjef wrote:Now if ljex has repeatedly posted on behalf of Commander then perhaps you should gather the evidence and file a complaint.

and your -the black "everything under the sun" stuff could be considered baiting and trolling with a lot of evidence to support a complaint.

-the white jj

already done... and if you think i'm baiting you, open up a C&A... the guy is still breaking the rules, he has not learned his lesson and this month THOTA has shown that they believe they are above any and all rules...-the black horseman
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby king sam on Fri May 06, 2011 4:01 pm

I agree with owen here jeff, part of the escalation that got him the 1 month ban was his ill regard for the rules as per posting for banned users. Granted he didnt post this, but its obvious the intent of communication from him to the site/community while banned from doing so is a rule that he feels he is not obliged to follow. And Im quite surprised and disappointed that this was violated yet again not even 24 hours after the explanation for the sentence he would be required to serve hit the street.

king achilles wrote:Pimphawks70 and Master Chief have received their first Minor Infraction for letting their account be repeatedly used for Posting for Vacationed Users.
Commander62890, for posting repeatedly and interacting with the community under different accounts, will also be charged for account sitting abuse as a major infraction.
Therefore, Commander62890 has committed two Major Infractions: Account Sitting Abuse and Point Dumping. His 1st and 2nd Major Infractions result in a one month website vacation for Commander62890.

I mean Im no C&A Mod/ Multi Hunter (you like how I threw that in there), but it seems like he didnt get the point about the sites rules.

? Im just saying owen has a point, even with it being a message relayed from a friend, point is valid.

the white, slightly tan from the Bahrain sun recently retired hunter KS
Sergeant king sam

Postby phantomzero on Fri May 06, 2011 5:06 pm

Just curious, I just saw that Commander was browsing this forum? Can he still log on while banned?
Sergeant 1st Class phantomzero

Postby jefjef on Fri May 06, 2011 5:32 pm

king sam wrote:I agree with owen here jeff, part of the escalation that got him the 1 month ban was his ill regard for the rules as per posting for banned users. Granted he didnt post this, but its obvious the intent of communication from him to the site/community while banned from doing so is a rule that he feels he is not obliged to follow. And Im quite surprised and disappointed that this was violated yet again not even 24 hours after the explanation for the sentence he would be required to serve hit the street.

king achilles wrote:Pimphawks70 and Master Chief have received their first Minor Infraction for letting their account be repeatedly used for Posting for Vacationed Users.
Commander62890, for posting repeatedly and interacting with the community under different accounts, will also be charged for account sitting abuse as a major infraction.
Therefore, Commander62890 has committed two Major Infractions: Account Sitting Abuse and Point Dumping. His 1st and 2nd Major Infractions result in a one month website vacation for Commander62890.

I mean Im no C&A Mod/ Multi Hunter (you like how I threw that in there), but it seems like he didnt get the point about the sites rules.

? Im just saying owen has a point, even with it being a message relayed from a friend, point is valid.

the white, slightly tan from the Bahrain sun recently retired hunter KS

Look. I am no where close to being a fan of commander.

With that said commanders ban is due to account sitting abuse. Him accessing and posting under others accounts.

ljex posting on commanders behalf is a different rule and would apply towards ljex and not commander. There is a difference. The question here is if ljex violated rules by posting a message from a banned user. ;)
Last edited by jefjef on Sat May 07, 2011 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel jefjef

PreviousNext

Return to Closed C&A Reports