Conquer Club

Ratings Abuse - Dibbun [warned]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: Ratings Abuse - Dibbun

Postby IcePack on Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:35 pm

Foe list, +1

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Dibbun on Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:38 pm

There's a concept known as "foe and move on" perhaps you have heard of it? A lot of people I notice can grasp the idea of foeing, but fail to understand moving on. Here's a hint: I really don't care if you foe me, it's not an insult in the least. Do it quietly, move on with your life, and quit spamming C&A threads with your irrelevant announcement.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby ad10r3tr0 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:14 pm

If you didn't care, you wouldn't respond... I myself find it funny, people who aren't even involved manage to foe you, lol, perhaps because they see the whiny bitch that you are!
Cook ad10r3tr0

Postby Serbia on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:41 pm

If I see that I'm going to win a game, I'll write "good game" a round before I win it. Why? Because if I write it AFTER I win, it's extremely doubtful that the player I beat is going to reload the game just to see if I said "good game" after the fact. So I say it while the player is still alive, so that they can see it - it's being polite. What good is politeness if it's never seen? Rather cheap to list someone as "Rude" for saying "good game" to you.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Royal Panda on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:55 pm

Dibbun wrote:There's a concept known as "foe and move on" perhaps you have heard of it?

Yup - an excellent concept, and one that I advocate very strongly in all situations where one has been offended. Those of us who follow this philosophy certainly wouldn't be caught making whiney posts simply because they've lost or don't like someone, because they know that by foeing and moving on they'll never have to encounter the person again :-)

Glad we're on the same wavelength here Dibbun.
Brigadier Royal Panda

Postby basic_man2010_20 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:01 pm

well give 5 days and you can add my rating from him to this as well.... hes gonna give me all 1's as i missed my 2 turns in a 8 player doodle assassin game or at least i am assumeing he is going to
Cook basic_man2010_20

Postby Dibbun on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:24 pm

basic_man2010_20 wrote:well give 5 days and you can add my rating from him to this as well.... hes gonna give me all 1's as i missed my 2 turns in a 8 player doodle assassin game or at least i am assumeing he is going to

Yes, I did rate you 1-stars because you completely deadbeated that game and the player who had you as a target had an easy victory due to you not deploying any troops or making any moves. The rating is completely justified.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby basic_man2010_20 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:32 pm

yep most deff and i was sure to rate you all 1's as well... 1st person ive rated in idk how long dont you feel special
Cook basic_man2010_20

Postby Dibbun on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:35 pm

basic_man2010_20 wrote:yep most deff and i was sure to rate you all 1's as well... 1st person ive rated in idk how long dont you feel special

See now that's rating abuse. I did nothing in that game to warrant 1-stars.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby Royal Panda on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:36 pm

Dibbun wrote:
basic_man2010_20 wrote:yep most deff and i was sure to rate you all 1's as well... 1st person ive rated in idk how long dont you feel special

See now that's rating abuse. I did nothing in that game to warrant 1-stars.

You did post some rude comments on his wall. What happened to "foe and move on"?
Brigadier Royal Panda

Postby Dibbun on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:39 pm

I did not foe him, nor do I plan to. He posted rude comments on my wall, including calling me a retard (interesting how opposition to that has suddenly vanished) but it's vis a vis.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby Royal Panda on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:42 pm

Dibbun wrote:I did not foe him, nor do I plan to. He posted rude comments on my wall, including calling me a retard (interesting how opposition to that has suddenly vanished) but it's vis a vis.

Would appear that you instigated the conversation... unless comments have been removed?

Anyone who reads the forums knows that you're perfectly happy to be called a retard as you don't find it offensive. So you will most likely be called such in future by anyone having an argument with you as it's something that you won't get upset about.
Brigadier Royal Panda

Postby basic_man2010_20 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:44 pm

oh no need to stand up for me im not worried about his posts.

but yes you was rihgt he was the one talking about FAMO

now just wonder if he disrespects the people who serve the couuntry that he lives in so that he can sit on his lazy ass and do nothing in real life like he has me on my wall. makes me sik when i see the low life scum like him who disrespect the people who server to keep the likes of him able to be a fat ass lazy bastard who sits on the laptop all day
Cook basic_man2010_20

Postby Dibbun on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:45 pm

Pander88uk wrote:
Dibbun wrote:I did not foe him, nor do I plan to. He posted rude comments on my wall, including calling me a retard (interesting how opposition to that has suddenly vanished) but it's vis a vis.

Would appear that you instigated the conversation... unless comments have been removed?

Anyone who reads the forums knows that you're perfectly happy to be called a retard as you don't find it offensive. So you will most likely be called such in future by anyone having an argument with you as it's something that you won't get upset about.

Pretty obvious you pick and choose what to get offended about. You play the martyr when I used the word, then when it's politically convenient, ignore it.

Yes, I instigated the conversation. No rules violations by either party, so not sure why you care. Oh yeah, you have an axe to grind. Good luck with that.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby Dibbun on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:47 pm

basic_man2010_20 wrote:oh no need to stand up for me im not worried about his posts.

but yes you was rihgt he was the one talking about FAMO

now just wonder if he disrespects the people who serve the couuntry that he lives in so that he can sit on his lazy ass and do nothing in real life like he has me on my wall. makes me sik when i see the low life scum like him who disrespect the people who server to keep the likes of him able to be a fat ass lazy bastard who sits on the laptop all day

Noone cares if you're in the military. I'm a veteran and I know how to spell. Deal with it.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby Royal Panda on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:49 pm

Dibbun wrote:
Pander88uk wrote:

Pretty obvious you pick and choose what to get offended about. You play the martyr when I used the word, then when it's politically convenient, ignore it.

Yes, I instigated the conversation. No rules violations by either party, so not sure why you care. Oh yeah, you have an axe to grind. Good luck with that.

Nice baiting. I think I've made it abundantly clear that I don't find use of words offensive and don't think they should be banned at all? Never mind, maybe that all went right over your head.

You're right, no rules violations at all - I agree totally. I was merely responding to your accusation at basic_man breaking the rules:
Dibbun wrote:See now that's rating abuse. I did nothing in that game to warrant 1-stars.

I explained to you why he might have rated you as such. Like you said, no rules violations.
Brigadier Royal Panda

Postby basic_man2010_20 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:52 pm

yah and i know how to spell as well i just choose not to spell rihgt all the time and i choose not to go back and proof read my words that i type to make sure that i didn't press the wrong utton on accadient

and dibbun if you think that i did abused the ratings go a head and report it this aint the topic to be talking about it so this is about UR ALLEGED RATINGS ABUSE and not my alleged ratings abuse
Cook basic_man2010_20

Postby Dibbun on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:53 pm

You're really full of it if you think that I am committing ratings abuse because I have high standards for people in games but you think it's all right to rate someone low because they called you on your deadbeating ways.

No basic I'm not going to report you but why did you bring up my 1-star rating to you? Is it abuse for me to 1-star you for deadbeating? I mean with 95% turns completed it might be in your eyes.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby basic_man2010_20 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:56 pm

well like i said in my wall post to you i have a reason for my low turn % and this aint about my turn % and its not about my possable ratings abouse like you said this is about UR ALLEGED RATINGS ABUSE
Cook basic_man2010_20

Postby Dibbun on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:58 pm

basic_man2010_20 wrote:well like i said in my wall post to you i have a reason for my low turn % and this aint about my turn % and its not about my possable ratings abouse like you said this is about UR ALLEGED RATINGS ABUSE

Yes, and your post about my 1-star rating for you is completely irrelevant because you deserved all 1-stars. Thank you for contributing nothing to this report.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby IR1SH ACE on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:58 pm

is it possible for the mods to remove the ability for a member to make any sort of post? (Game Chat, Forums, PM's, Wall)....

Cause this guy is a prime candidate for such a ruling........the worst attitude I hav ever come across on this site...

and ur claimin to be a veteran :o , I had u down for the wrong side of puberty.
Major IR1SH ACE

Postby basic_man2010_20 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:59 pm

and you want to call me a noob but how come is it that when i play those games with the likes of willy and 40kguy and TFO i hold my own??? heck ive even managed to win a few of them so hows that being noobish??? didn't know you was a noob when you can beat very well versed players on a certian map and settings....
Cook basic_man2010_20

Postby Dibbun on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:04 pm

IR1SH ACE wrote:is it possible for the mods to remove the ability for a member to make any sort of post? (Game Chat, Forums, PM's, Wall)....

Cause this guy is a prime candidate for such a ruling........the worst attitude I hav ever come across on this site...

and ur claimin to be a veteran :o , I had u down for the wrong side of puberty.

Seriously, are you writing this from your cell phone? Run this through a gibberish-to-English translator.

basic, if you want to bitch about me calling you a noob, my wall is open. This thread is not the place for it - it is not pertinent to anything.
Lieutenant Dibbun

Postby basic_man2010_20 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:08 pm

well it dose show that your a lil pansy bitch who complains about everything
Cook basic_man2010_20

Postby Serbia on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:30 pm

This thread is about to get locked. Should really keep it on topic here.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports