Conquer Club

Albiestar...Serial Game Abandoner and Troll? [Website ban]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: Albiestar...Serial Game Abandoner and Troll? [Website ba

Postby IcePack on Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:08 pm

Razorvich wrote:Hmmmmm....guess I can take him off FOE now :?

He will stay on foe forever here, just in case someone gets softs and lifts a damn ban again.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Re: Albiestar...Serial Game Abandoner and Troll? [pending]

Postby owenshooter on Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:19 pm

TheForgivenOne wrote:Albiestar had made numerous eTickets since he originally got his 6 month Website ban back in September. The ban was lifted, and we gave him another chance. But it appeared he went back to his old ways, so he was given an Indefinite Website Ban.

wait, wait, wait... he had his ban lifted and was given a second chance?! i am truly dumbfounded by the decisions made around here... i have absolutely no confidence in this team anymore... outside of a few mods that know the score, this place is just a train wreck...-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby jefjef on Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:36 pm

owenshooter wrote:
TheForgivenOne wrote:Albiestar had made numerous eTickets since he originally got his 6 month Website ban back in September. The ban was lifted, and we gave him another chance. But it appeared he went back to his old ways, so he was given an Indefinite Website Ban.

wait, wait, wait... he had his ban lifted and was given a second chance?! i am truly dumbfounded by the decisions made around here... i have absolutely no confidence in this team anymore... outside of a few mods that know the score, this place is just a train wreck...-el Jesus negro

wait, wait, wait... sometimes CC overturns bans, grants a second chance and you're in here slamming them about exactly what you have pushed them for (Not dismissing/ignoring E-tickets and reversing bans/reducing bans)?! I am dumbfounded by this.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby czar99 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:27 pm

I am in 2 games with this game abandoner, better yet he is my partner in both games. I was not aware of his lack of playing when I joined those two games. Do I have to lose points or is there any recourse I can do to keep my points? I have never asked before and I am not sure it is done, all I want to do is play and have fun. Games are 10385663 and 10384932...
Sergeant 1st Class czar99

Postby jgordon1111 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:17 pm

Czar you are going to have to fight it out on your own, Its bad luck for you but it happened to me as well, he joined a couple of my games before I was aware of his habit.
Private jgordon1111

Postby degaston on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:49 am

Does the phrase "Indefinite Website Ban" mean it's unclear whether he has been banned or not? Because he made a move in Game 10375765 today.
Brigadier degaston

Postby cookie0117 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:09 pm

He is only ruining games for hundreds of people, its not like he deserves a meaning full ban. If only someone could goad him into saying fag or any other bigotry related term in the chat, then he would get it...
Private cookie0117

Postby Bones2484 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:11 pm

cookie0117 wrote:He is only ruining games for hundreds of people, its not like he deserves a meaning full ban. If only someone could goad him into saying fag or any other bigotry related term in the chat, then he would get it...

You do realize he's been banned fully from the website forever, right?
Major Bones2484

Postby cookie0117 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:24 pm

Bones2484 wrote:
cookie0117 wrote:He is only ruining games for hundreds of people, its not like he deserves a meaning full ban. If only someone could goad him into saying fag or any other bigotry related term in the chat, then he would get it...

You do realize he's been banned fully from the website forever, right?

Yes and as degaston just posted above he is still active playing games. Looking at his games he is taking turns
Private cookie0117

Postby TheForgivenOne on Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:57 pm

He is being allowed to finish any active games he is in. He is no longer allowed to join or start any games.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby Woodruff on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:35 pm

TheForgivenOne wrote:He is being allowed to finish any active games he is in. He is no longer allowed to join or start any games.

Why? Just to f*ck over everyone who's in his games? It would be one thing if he were trying to win...he clearly doesn't. Just kick the fucker out and be done with it.

Seriously, this makes zero sense.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby betiko on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:53 pm

i ve often wondered what type of autistic idiot this guy would be... "ohhh let's go play some cc!! new game new game new game! autooooooo attack!!!!!! oooh let's go sleep now!" I did visit his site once and he posted a screenshot of a cc game he actually won, lol. when he plays turns he is the most clueless player i ve ever seen.

you will not be missed!
Major betiko

Postby ubcman64 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:04 pm

Woodruff wrote:
TheForgivenOne wrote:He is being allowed to finish any active games he is in. He is no longer allowed to join or start any games.

Why? Just to f*ck over everyone who's in his games? It would be one thing if he were trying to win...he clearly doesn't. Just kick the fucker out and be done with it.

agreed.....why would he even try in these games if he knows he's getting banned?
Founding Member of ++The Legion++
Major ubcman64

Postby Woodruff on Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:01 pm

Woodruff wrote:

Nobody? Just gonna let this one drift on down the road and hope it gets ignored? This is seriously ridiculous, and this ruling shows that any claim that the moderators are concerned about the paying customers on the site is clearly just a load of horseshit.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.

Postby TheForgivenOne on Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:20 pm

Woodruff wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

Nobody? Just gonna let this one drift on down the road and hope it gets ignored? This is seriously ridiculous, and this ruling shows that any claim that the moderators are concerned about the paying customers on the site is clearly just a load of horseshit.

So what? Kick him out of all his games? I know for a fact he's in a ton of Team games, and people complain enough when someone is kicked out for db'ing/Violating rules. I'm sure if he was kicked out of them, people would have came either in here, or started a thread complaining about it.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby Woodruff on Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:16 pm

TheForgivenOne wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

So what? Kick him out of all his games? I know for a fact he's in a ton of Team games, and people complain enough when someone is kicked out for db'ing/Violating rules. I'm sure if he was kicked out of them, people would have came either in here, or started a thread complaining about it.

But he's fucking his teammates over...haven't you read this thread? Go look at some of the games...he's a teammate's nightmare. Good Lord. You say someone will start a thread complaining about it...they already have, and IT'S THIS ONE.

Postby NodLoyalist on Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:57 am

Lol... apparently his score went up! It's now at 24!
Private 1st Class NodLoyalist

Postby cookie0117 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:05 am

TheForgivenOne wrote:So what? Kick him out of all his games? I know for a fact he's in a ton of Team games, and people complain enough when someone is kicked out for db'ing/Violating rules. I'm sure if he was kicked out of them, people would have came either in here, or started a thread complaining about it.

If I was in a team game with him, I even as an athiest would thank god if he got kicked and I got handed his terts and cards (assuming he had already taken a turn)
Private cookie0117

Postby Woodruff on Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:51 pm

NodLoyalist wrote:Lol... apparently his score went up! It's now at 24!

Everybody makes mistakes. <chuckle>

Postby NodLoyalist on Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:16 pm

Lol...some more than others...just like this thread! Well, I hope this guy does something stupid like muti, then he WILL be kicked from those games!

Postby Crazy Frog on Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:28 pm

Woodruff wrote:

Regarding you Flag Burning and Constitutions... Signature....

I would rather that if they are going to burn the Flag that they first wrap themselves in it and I will be glad to use a copy of the Constitution to touch them off.... Just saying...
Sergeant 1st Class Crazy Frog

Postby Crazy Frog on Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:32 pm

he also has a bunch of Multi's it seems...
BurnsUnit is more than likely one of them...

Please check into that also.
Sergeant 1st Class Crazy Frog

Postby NodLoyalist on Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:34 pm

Lmao, wow, just wow...and I thought TheGeneral2112 was an doucheass! :lol:

Postby Woodruff on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:38 pm

Crazy Frog wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

Regarding you Flag Burning and Constitutions... Signature....

I would rather that if they are going to burn the Flag that they first wrap themselves in it and I will be glad to use a copy of the Constitution to touch them off.... Just saying...

Fortunately, your preference is irrelevant to their actions, thanks to the many people who have put their lives on the line to defend their freedom to that choice.

Postby bragsie on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:13 am

add 2 doubles games with him, lost both but he just did play didnt play and boxed me so was stuck, would go for a permenant ban, please feel free to look at the games
Game 10258363
Game 10258366

this man is a joke
Minister for War
Private 1st Class bragsie

PreviousNext

Return to Closed C&A Reports