Conquer Club

Suspicious new accounts in Game 11911788[Cleared]TFO

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Suspicious new accounts in Game 11911788[Cleared]TFO

Postby psycho warrior on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:59 am

Game 11911788

Accused:

numiria
eliascwhite
craigerz
ITAYMILLER

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis

Game number(s):

Game 11911788

Comments:
I just started a new game yesterday.

Within 24 hours I have had 4 players join the game - all brand new accounts set up in the last 24 hours. To me this is really unusual and the odds of this happening are slim.

I don't like to accuse anyone and have never done it before. It may be that this is either highly coincidental and if so then I apologise to those players as maybe I underestimate the number of newbies that join each day. It also may be that one or two of these accounts are genuine - but for all 4 accounts to be newbies with no games previously played, all to join the same game - and to have such a random distribution of geographic countries (wouldn't you expect to see ).

After all how many days does it normally take for a standard game to fill up on an old map..?
Attachments
game-11911788.jpg
Game 11911788
numiria.jpg
Account: numiria
eliascwhite.jpg
Account: eliascwhite
craigerz.jpg
Account: craigerz
itaymiller.jpg
Account: itaymiller
Captain psycho warrior

Re: Suspicious new accounts in Game 11911788

Postby 72o on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:35 am

They are from 4 different countries.
Sergeant 72o

Postby psycho warrior on Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:01 pm

Isn't it possible that registering accounts from four different countries is possible is someone is using proxies.
Captain psycho warrior

Postby TheForgivenOne on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:48 pm

psycho warrior wrote:Isn't it possible that registering accounts from four different countries is possible is someone is using proxies.

lackattack wrote:Proxy Blocking

After studying web proxy use for several months we've discovered that much less than 1% of our membership visits Conquer Club through web proxies and a large portion of this proxy use is by members with multiple accounts. We decided to block access to Conquer Club through web proxies to help our multi hunters enforce the rules and keep out the bad guys.

There are a few proxies that aren't blocked, as seen on the scoreboard, but a vast majority of proxy sites are blocked.

If you use Game Finder, and use filters for 5 Player Games, on the Standard setting, and go to the last page, you will see quite a few games with all NR's in them. It's more common than you think, especially on games/maps that go to the first page on "Join A Game" for new Recruits.

These 4 players are Cleared of being Multi's.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Return to Closed C&A Reports