Conquer Club

Secret diplomacy [Cleared] DCR

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Secret diplomacy [Cleared] DCR

Postby simon moore on Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:03 am

Accused:

slytown
funpresident
swt pimp

The accused are suspected of:

Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Game 11844279

Comments:
Slytown just decided to let team 4 win. Made no attacks when he had chance to influence the game as we were two single players left in a doubles with team 4 having both players. Very unsporting. I would never do this.
Can you check for similar behaviour between team 2 and team 4 in other games ?
Not like a major to give up especially when the team he is helping will take more points from him than if we won.
Something fishy here.
Major simon moore

Re: Secret diplomacy

Postby ke_rassa on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:48 am

As the accuser your the one who needs to do the checking. But it really doesn't look like a case of Secret Diplomacy as he gains nothing.
Corporal ke_rassa

Postby slytown on Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:27 pm

Accuse away simon but there was nothing secret about my tactics. I attacked when I could and miraculously found you pushing into my bonuses when I did, therefore killing my ability to continue to fight effectively. Its really quite simple, your poor played lost the game for us both.

Secondly, I don't recall playing any game ever in the past with either of the 2 you are accusing me of conducting secret diplomacy with, so you'll not find any "similar behavior."
Sergeant slytown

Postby HardAttack on Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 pm

Slytown is a cool player, to be more good sport and character around.
Well simon moore, i dont see a point in being a sore loser here, making accuasiations just simply cos losing a game...

Your claims, without any deep inspection but on the very surface is there to collapse, these accused foks have no past pattern to be searched to set any evidence for secret diplomacy.... But maybe you simon moore, you should be warned just because bringing such a cheap/sore case here stealing valuable work effort and time of mods for no good reason...
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby simon moore on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:05 pm

Wow !
Are you serious ?
I get it a club for the boys.
Question - Why would a major just stop attacking ?
He let team 4 win no questions but if that is allowed and no history of such behaviour then fair enough I will take it back and put it down to, he just decided he would make sure I didn't win.
You think I should be warned ?
Funny.
Major simon moore

Postby deathcomesrippin on Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:32 am

Simmer down, gentlemen.
Sergeant deathcomesrippin

Re: Secret diplomacy [Pending] DCR

Postby macbone on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:00 am

Simon, it's easy enough to check on their other games together. Just go to Game Finder and put all three players' names in.

Yours was the first time Slytown played against funpresident, and the only other game against swt pimp was a 3-player game (Game 9101404).
Colonel macbone

Postby betiko on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:29 am

if you thought you had to work together vs team 4, why would you take his bonus out? ;)
blame yourself, you should ve treated him as your partner until you guys took 1 out.
Major betiko

Postby simon moore on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:09 pm

Bitiko - That is exactly what I was saying. When you are a single player and you are against 2 teams of 2 players and you can take out another player then you do so especially when he is blocked in, can't attack anyone else and is building a large army on your border. After this I expected a major to look at the game and say to himself "Ah well but we can still win and the best way to do this is to truce with the other single player until we are down to 3 single players" but he didn't.
He claimed that he would not truce with me because he doesn't agree with them as a matter of principle and then just didn't attack anyone (He couldn't get to me without attacking team 4" which meant team 4 just picked me off.
I expect this from lower ranked players but after going against what he said he would do I thought it was a bit strange.
He simply decided to teach me a lesson which is his prerogative.
It seems lots of people choose to take sides without understanding the full story but the fact is I am right and HardAttack is just backing his mate without reading between the lines which makes him a fool.
Fact - Slytown is a hypocrite ! There is no argument as it is in the game chat and log. End of rant.
Major simon moore

Postby slytown on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:30 pm

simon moore wrote:Bitiko - That is exactly what I was saying. When you are a single player and you are against 2 teams of 2 players and you can take out another player then you do so especially when he is blocked in, can't attack anyone else and is building a large army on your border. After this I expected a major to look at the game and say to himself "Ah well but we can still win and the best way to do this is to truce with the other single player until we are down to 3 single players" but he didn't.
He claimed that he would not truce with me because he doesn't agree with them as a matter of principle and then just didn't attack anyone (He couldn't get to me without attacking team 4" which meant team 4 just picked me off.
I expect this from lower ranked players but after going against what he said he would do I thought it was a bit strange.
He simply decided to teach me a lesson which is his prerogative.
It seems lots of people choose to take sides without understanding the full story but the fact is I am right and HardAttack is just backing his mate without reading between the lines which makes him a fool.
Fact - Slytown is a hypocrite ! There is no argument as it is in the game chat and log. End of rant.

Hmmm, quite an interesting tail you spin simon. Lets however look at that facts as you so intently wish to.

My statement about attacking the strongest players was made on jan 15. My very next turn I attacked said strongest team breaking 4 bonuses in the process. My next turn, I attacked the other team member of team 4 reclaiming land that I would never have lost if you hadn't of tipped the balance so far into their direction by thinking it a good idea to eliminate my teammate (destroying a fair amount of your armies in the process). My next turn, which you seem to be so very upset about, I was reduced to 3 territories and no stacks left. Of course, your turn in the very same round, with a troop production of 17, attacked and took a whopping 3 of sweet's territories, none of which broke any of his bonuses or stacks (and you want to complain about me not helping?) Alas, with 3 territories remaining, my only viable option was to cash my meager 8 card blue set, deploy it on a territory that could cause some damage if given the oppurtunity to grow unmolested and hope that you got your head out of your bum and took some bonuses from team 4 in the mean time.

These are facts ... not silly rants that have zero evidence to support them.

We could of course go back further and examine how it is exactly that you got to a stage to ask for a truce.

When you moved through to kill my teammate you were already on your own. Okay, 3 teams left in the game, you alone, me alone, and team 4. My very next turn I simply pushed you out of where my partner had been and established a status quo stack on the border. You're very next turn you decided to run through and break 3 of my 4 bonuses. Keep in mind team 4 is still a full team, we should according to your logic above have already been working together at this point and my troop placement was indicating exactly that. However, you chose to attack and break through my land. As a response to your lunacy I returned the favor and broke every single one of your bonuses.

Now lets queue up the conversation that you are whining about so much, because it happened IMMEDIATELY after I returned said lunatic moves above by you.

2013-01-15 18:07:54 - simon moore: Slytown - now team 4 are your main threat we should truce being 2 single players.....
2013-01-15 19:41:03 - slytown: i'm not the one who went bonus crashing for no reason pink :)
2013-01-15 19:41:18 - slytown: i just returned your favors
2013-01-15 19:44:14 - slytown: and i don't make truces as a mater of principle
2013-01-15 19:44:46 - slytown: i play in a style that lends itself to trying to check the strongest players and deploy as such
Sergeant slytown

Postby deathcomesrippin on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:10 am

Slytown & Co. are Cleared of Secret Diplomacy.
Sergeant deathcomesrippin

Return to Closed C&A Reports