Conquer Club

cooldeals and westbo[cleared]es

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: cooldeals and westbo

Postby BGtheBrain on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:50 pm

Locked: since cooldeals is a clan mate, I will not handle the case.
Captain BGtheBrain

Re: cooldeals and westbo[pending]es

Postby Evil Semp on Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:21 am

cooldeals and westbo are CLEARED of secret diplomacy.

I think people are confused about secret diplomacy isn't. Secret diplomacy isn't when an opponent makes an attack that you think he shouldn't have made or doesn't make an attack that you think he should have. When someone makes a retaliatory attack many times someone else will get an advantage from that attack, that doesn't make it secret diplomacy.

I couldn't find anything in the log that would convince me of secret diplomacy. Your evidence is more what you think he should have done and that isn't enough to convince me of SD.
Lieutenant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby wreckead on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:01 pm

Evil Semp wrote:cooldeals and westbo are CLEARED of secret diplomacy.

I think people are confused about secret diplomacy isn't. Secret diplomacy isn't when an opponent makes an attack that you think he shouldn't have made or doesn't make an attack that you think he should have. When someone makes a retaliatory attack many times someone else will get an advantage from that attack, that doesn't make it secret diplomacy.

I couldn't find anything in the log that would convince me of secret diplomacy. Your evidence is more what you think he should have done and that isn't enough to convince me of SD.

Point taken semp. It was just a suspicion.
Colonel wreckead

Postby Evil Semp on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:44 pm

wreckead wrote:
Evil Semp wrote:cooldeals and westbo are CLEARED of secret diplomacy.

Point taken semp. It was just a suspicion.

I just want to thank you and cooldeals for the way you guys have responded to my posts and PM's.
Lieutenant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Return to Closed C&A Reports