Conquer Club

Cleared facet accused of being a 'multi'

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

facet accused of being a 'multi'

Postby facet on Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:35 pm

Accused:

facet

The accused are suspected of:

being a multi

Game number(s):

Game 14134624

Comments:

I have been accused by White Buffalo of being a cheat.

I checked with him that he was calling me a cheat and I want this cleared up. He suspects me of making a fool of him.

Nothing could be further from the truth. I have a great deal of respect for him, as I do for any long term player here.

I am asking here because I cannot think of anything else i can do to clear this up.
Corporal 1st Class facet

Re: facet accused of being a 'multi'

Postby macbone on Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:03 pm

This is the first time I've seen someone opened a Cheating and Abuse thread over someone else accusing them of being a multi. =)

As for the Supermax game, you went for General Population right off the bat, which is the strategy I like to use on that map, but then you hit 105 and 106, which doesn't seem to be optimal to me. I usually try to clean out Gen Pop first and hit the New Fish that I can. I wouldn't say you played the map like a veteran, but you did have a good read for the most important area to clear out.

There also seems to be a trend, and I'm not saying White Buffalo is doing this, of hopping on games that seem to be started by multis to bust the multi and get the points for the game. It seems kinda funny that the other player started saying you were a multi even though he joined a game on a difficult map right away. Maybe he was hoping for an easy win?

When new players play difficult maps well, it sends up red flags. Sometimes they're new accounts of existing players, which is a violation of the site's rules, but other times, they're actually good players. I hope you're in the latter category, Faret, and I wish you well, man. =)
Colonel macbone

Postby Evil Semp on Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:17 pm

Hey macbone you can rest easy he is in the other category. CLEARED of being a multi.
Lieutenant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby facet on Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:15 am

Thank you both very much for your time.
Corporal 1st Class facet

Postby macbone on Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:08 am

Thanks, ES! I was sweating bullets!

Facet, I look forward to facing you down the road. =)
Colonel macbone

Return to Closed C&A Reports