Conquer Club

Cleared Fox5 - point system abuse [tg]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Fox5 - point system abuse [tg]

Postby mrswdk on Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:31 am

Accused:

Fox5

The accused are suspected of:

Other: Deliberately dumping points

Game number(s):

A whole bunch of games, obviously. The one I'm in with him is:
Game 15451805

Comments: Pretty sure that when I took my turn in this game this morning Fox5 had something like 3 stripes. Now all of a sudden he's tanked 600 points and is a private.

I don't want to lose more points than I otherwise would just because this guy's screwing around.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Re: Fox5 - point system abuse

Postby betiko on Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:33 am

probably a case where the guy is finishing all his losses at once and waits to cash in all his wins at once, with tons of active games.
Major betiko

Postby Major.Bossman on Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:11 pm

Unless there are examples of this player intentionally losing it will probably just be classified as point or game staggering. There was a case not too long ago where one player had a system which caused a massive point fluctuation because of the combination of game staggering and the vast amount of ongoing games.
Major Major.Bossman

Postby owenshooter on Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:52 pm

Major.Bossman wrote:Unless there are examples of this player intentionally losing it will probably just be classified as point or game staggering. There was a case not too long ago where one player had a system which caused a massive point fluctuation because of the combination of game staggering and the vast amount of ongoing games.

was just about to say the same thing... he also ended up in C&A 2 different weeks, one week apart... the first time i forgot who handled it, but they cleared him... the second, King A got involved and i think he was noted... the offender stated he was never doing it again or playing that many games again, because it was so overwhelming... so, the only thing that can happen is, "noted", unless you can show him intentionally throwing games or dead beating in some large number of games... sucks, but as of now, the precedent is "NOTED"... good luck...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby TeeGee on Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:28 pm

Cleared
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby TeeGee on Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:38 pm

No point dumping or manipulation has taken place here. Fox5 plays a huge amount of games which causes massive variations in points to occur quickly. During the investigation we saw points increase and decrease but not in any particular order.

Therefore Fox5 is cleared
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby owenshooter on Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:50 pm

TeeGee wrote:Therefore Fox5 is cleared

LIKE A BOSS!!!-Jésus noir

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby demonfork on Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:31 pm

TeeGee wrote:No point dumping or manipulation has taken place here. Fox5 plays a huge amount of games which causes massive variations in points to occur quickly. During the investigation we saw points increase and decrease but not in any particular order.

Therefore Fox5 is cleared

Thanks for the diligent effort Gary
Major demonfork

Return to Closed C&A Reports