Conquer Club

Busted ElijahStines [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

ElijahStines [ka]

Postby Risk_Killer_1 on Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:36 pm

Accused:
ElijahStines

The accused are suspected of:
Being Multis

Game number(s):

Game 15412965 (Admits to being multi)

Game 15406600
Game 15421081
Game 15285986

Comments: He has only been on this site for 10 days.. His first 4 games werent even on classic and he started his first game on AOR 2. He started his first games on Doodle earth which was skeptical so I looked into it and he stated "2015-03-04 11:07:59 - ElijahStines: I used to play back in 2006 but stopped. This was one of my favorite maps, but I'm sure I'm not as good now :)" Which is proof he is a multi. He joined premium and now is playing hundreds of speed games and games at a time. Making other players who have been on the same account for years not know who he is and lose points to a player who doesn't follow the rules of CC. I would like this multi to be vanquished.
Sergeant Risk_Killer_1

Location: Jigs Simple Poly Beta Battle I b00060s Poly Tournament III - Luxembourg

Re: ElijahStines

Postby ElijahStines on Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:13 pm

Indeed I did have an account back in 2006, I played for about 6 months but had to stop to focus on my studies. I tried to access the old account but could not because I didn't remember the username and the email address is defunct. So, I made a new account (nearly 10 years after I stopped playing on the old one) and paid for premium and have been having a good time playing. If I could link with my old account somehow, that would be fine, if not, I'll continue playing on this one linked to my Facebook account with my real name. I'm not really particular, I'd just like to continue playing and having fun.
Last edited by ElijahStines on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cook ElijahStines

Postby Risk_Killer_1 on Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:32 pm

Doesn't matter a multi account is a multi account. CC has strict rules on that.. I should know. I also stopped playing for several years and came back not know my PW so I started up another account. Couple weeks in I was banned for no reason other than being told "I was an assumed multi". So I spent 2 whole days trying to figure out which old email I made my account on and spent hrs figuring out old PW. Again like I said CC doesnt allow multis no matter what the excuse is.. So I would advise you finding that old PW for that account because your new account will be and should be banned.
Sergeant Risk_Killer_1

Location: Jigs Simple Poly Beta Battle I b00060s Poly Tournament III - Luxembourg

Postby BGtheBrain on Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:52 pm

(1) You should request a name change to something that isnt your real name
(2) You should edit your post above to remove your email, since it is personal information.
(3) contact Admin http://support.conquerclub.com/open.php to get this all straightened out.
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby adban on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:26 pm

I don't really see what more Elijah Stines could have done wrong. Remembering details from 2006? This just seems like a genuine person starting to play cc again. Jeez try remembering what device you were using, with what email address and what username playing a game 10 years ago? I could be covering for a super stealth multi, but I doubt, let the player play ffs.
Major adban

Postby Lord Arioch on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:32 pm

This as been discussed a lot before and as i said then and say now this needs to be solved....
CC need these guys that returns... and who can remeber their passwords that long back... excpet me who uses the same all over ...:) which is "safe" but banning him seems stupid... maybee the procidure on how to do this as a returnee ought to be clearer and easier to acess?
Captain Lord Arioch

Re: ElijahStines [ka]

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:01 pm

>vanquished
Cook iAmCaffeine

Return to Closed C&A Reports