Conquer Club

Cleared Werthles & ultrafit [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Werthles & ultrafit [ka]

Postby luxCRUSADER on Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:23 pm

Accused:

Werthles
ultrafit

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):
Game #15730486: 4 Players, Standard, Nuclear, Sequential, Adjacent, Fog, Trench
Scenario: True Trench

[game]#15730486[/game]

Comments:
2015-07-03 22:10:09 - ultrafit: i guess red has been hitting me, a few terts at a time, didnt notie till now
closing down my Conquer Club account due to the WAY 2 RANDOM dice that Conquer Club contracts to 'random.org' :) "I'm done" ! gonna play here: http://sillysoft.net/lux/
Sergeant 1st Class luxCRUSADER

Re: Werthles & ultrafit

Postby Serbia on Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:39 pm

My god, that chat was an abomination to try to read. You're basing the whole thing on blue saying they didn't notice that red WAS attacking them?

So, red is attacking blue, blue doesn't notice (due to the size of the board - it's Hive), and based on blue not paying attention, you think they have teamed up??? LOL

Btw, multies are very unlikely, given one is in Britain, the other in the States. And the funny thing is that blue says to yellow "our silent agreement is coming to an end", which also isn't evidence of a secret agreement, but is more evidence than what you posted.

Plus, with the game being foggy, I doubt there is much that the mods can do about this, even if you do have a point.

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby luxCRUSADER on Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:36 pm

Serbia wrote:My god, that chat was an abomination to try to read. You're basing the whole thing on blue saying they didn't notice that red WAS attacking them?

So, red is attacking blue, blue doesn't notice (due to the size of the board - it's Hive), and based on blue not paying attention, you think they have teamed up??? LOL

Btw, multies are very unlikely, given one is in Britain, the other in the States. And the funny thing is that blue says to yellow "our silent agreement is coming to an end", which also isn't evidence of a secret agreement, but is more evidence than what you posted.

Plus, with the game being foggy, I doubt there is much that the mods can do about this, even if you do have a point.

Bollocks.

I agree with you ... my intent is that these players be put on the "back burner" ... if that is something that is done in your department ...

like playing Conquer Club Risk games. ... it is all about seeing developments in foresight ...

these players have the potential to wreck alot of games for alot of potential $$$ subscribers ...

either ya care ...

or ya don't :)

Regards,
lux :)
closing down my Conquer Club account due to the WAY 2 RANDOM dice that Conquer Club contracts to 'random.org' :) "I'm done" ! gonna play here: http://sillysoft.net/lux/

Postby Serbia on Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:05 pm

They have played one other game together, another Hive game: Game 15684512
Interestingly, all they did was bicker back and forth as they both got steam-rolled by red.

Bollocks.
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby luxCRUSADER on Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:11 pm

thank you Bollocks for your attention to this matter :)

I just get disheartened when I see players that "appear" to be teaming :)

Like I was saying ... my intent here: is to put these players on the "back burner" on a long list of "potential game wreckers" ...

To that end, I am sorry if I used the wrong forum for addressing this agenda ...

Regards,
JOE :)

Postby Serbia on Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:50 pm

luxCRUSADER wrote:thank you Bollocks for your attention to this matter :)

I just get disheartened when I see players that "appear" to be teaming :)

Like I was saying ... my intent here: is to put these players on the "back burner" on a long list of "potential game wreckers" ...

To that end, I am sorry if I used the wrong forum for addressing this agenda ...

Regards,
JOE :)

No, it's all good. If you're suspicious, this is the forum to post it in. Ultimately the mods will take a look and decide. If there is something fishy going on, they'll deal with it, and they have more tools available to them than I do. I'm just posting from my point of view based on what I see. We'll see what the mods come up with.

Bollocks.
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:42 am

I just had to quote this. =D>
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby luxCRUSADER on Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:05 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:

I just had to quote this. =D>

you always manage to be funny :)

cheers m8 :)

Postby owenshooter on Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:44 am

i like when things are resolved before a moderator even gets involved... *snicker*...-Jésus noir

p.s.-that Bollocks is one great mediator!!
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby king achilles on Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:23 pm

I would also have to agree with Serbia's analysis on this. We can't always expect for players to make "equal attacks" to every opponent in the game and then get instantly suspicious if one opponent is not getting that many attacks compared to others. Each game is different and game plays can be dependent on what's happening on the map. Besides that, that one single line of chat can hardly be something that we can hold on as suspicious enough for a possible secret alliance.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Return to Closed C&A Reports