Conquer Club

Closed Genghis Khunt & JMYork82 [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: Genghis Khunt & JMYork82

Postby eddie2 on Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:32 am

jmyork82 wrote:
xroads wrote:
From playing many games with GK, I know he likes to start at the top left. Being that I was not familiar with the map at the time, I chose to start in the top right as not to butt heads with a more experienced player on his own map

Keep em coming, you dont have shit!

Ok this was page 1. Then his quote just above where he is comparing xroads on bamboo jack. Stating that should he annonce in fog his game style taking bottom rail track. This example he gave is not what is happening in the das games.

I will do next quote in another post.
Captain eddie2

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:36 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:Eddie you seem to be reading between fictional lines.

Nah he is just a conservative that cant stand liberalism. The world would be a better place if everyone was locked up in a cell for not doing what he wants.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby eddie2 on Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:47 am

jmyork82 wrote:
Which is untrue and insulting.

This is a knee jerk reaction from you because you saw that I share a lot of games with GK. I share a lot of games with Evilbaby for the exact same reason as I do with GK. Does this mean I am in cahoots with him as well?

Your claim is a misjudgment on circumstances and should be retracted.

-J

Now caffine does york not tell xroads to retract his complaint. And just above does gengus not do the same. This is why i said about them both wanting the complaint closed instead of a mod looking at it.

Another thing out of all them games they played i cannot believe gengus had the stronger start in top left than york.and same the other way round for top right.

Me i personally think there is no secret diplomacy (in writing where they have talked about it) but there is diplomacy because they have a unwritten agreement not to attack each other in there chosen sections.(this buy there gameplay)
Captain eddie2

Postby Genghis Khunt on Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:04 pm

sorry but i am too old and / or stupid to even know what this means ...." both of them want the case droped by op instead of closed by a mod." let alone play some tactical game to have a preferential decision about something i don't even understand....I don't likeT innocent until proven guilty as that leads to thinking that it just hasn't been proved..just innocent for me and that's all !!!! come on " op " or " mod " or whatever shine some intelligence on this matter as we are being policed by spotty little geeks who don't know their arse from their elbow...probably just jealous because i am infinitely better looking than they will ever be xx
Lieutenant Genghis Khunt

Postby jmyork82 on Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:34 pm

xroads wrote:Seeing the arguments made by my opponents, I can see their points and withdraw my accusation.

First glance it seemed very obvious, and now by their reasoning I can give them the benefit of the doubt.

Innocent until proven guilty right?

I appreciate it xroads. I'm glad we were able to work this out. I retain know hard feelings towards you. Conquer on!
Lieutenant jmyork82

Postby jmyork82 on Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:41 pm

eddie2 wrote:
jmyork82 wrote:
Which is untrue and insulting.

This is a knee jerk reaction from you because you saw that I share a lot of games with GK. I share a lot of games with Evilbaby for the exact same reason as I do with GK. Does this mean I am in cahoots with him as well?

Your claim is a misjudgment on circumstances and should be retracted.

-J

Now caffine does york not tell xroads to retract his complaint. And just above does gengus not do the same. This is why i said about them both wanting the complaint closed instead of a mod looking at it.

Another thing out of all them games they played i cannot believe gengus had the stronger start in top left than york.and same the other way round for top right.

Me i personally think there is no secret diplomacy (in writing where they have talked about it) but there is diplomacy because they have a unwritten agreement not to attack each other in there chosen sections.(this buy there gameplay)

There is proof in our games where we attack each other. If you actually read through this entire thread instead of dissecting one single post at the very beginning, maybe you would get more clarity in of the situation.

In the meantime, you and own can lead the witch hunt if you'd like. There are plenty of games to sift through. You can help them on there journey of finding nothing. You have a better chance of finding jimmy hoffa
Lieutenant jmyork82

Postby owenshooter on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:18 pm

so, i'm confused... what exactly did Khunt do? thank you.-Jn
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby king achilles on Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:36 pm

So the accused' defense is that they (eventually learned to) know each others' strategy in playing the map but there is/was never a secret alliance between them in their games.

Some of you say, because of that knowledge, it creates an unfair advantage against the rest of the players and somehow this must be taken as some sort of an (unspoken) alliance.

Somehow I also can see past reports about clan mates being accused of the same thing just because they have accumulated their fair share of wins, so therefore, there must be something fishy going on. I'm afraid this is not how we should come up with a guilty verdict in cases like this.

Although it is also understandable to suspect foul play, we would need more than just having a history of games. It is not surprising if there is already familiarity between players who have played many games together but we can't take that alone as a reason to do something about them. We need more.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Re: Genghis Khunt & JMYork82 [ka]

Postby jmyork82 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:44 pm

For those of you interested, GK has another string of Das Schloss games coming up at the end of the game list, figured I would throw some invites out to some old friends. ;)

I'm trying to make a special edition "Cleaning out the Pantry" game to commemorate this C&A thread, I hope all of you join....Game 14305195

Should be an interesting game! O:)
Lieutenant jmyork82

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sun May 01, 2016 6:39 am

jmyork82 wrote:Should be an interesting game! O:)

It wasnt.

I really question your defence here that both yourself and GK are good at Das Schloss.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby jmyork82 on Mon May 02, 2016 9:37 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:

It wasnt.

I really question your defence here that both yourself and GK are good at Das Schloss.

We both caught the short end of the stick that game. I'd be happy to invite you to more so you can test your metal
Lieutenant jmyork82

Postby owenshooter on Mon May 02, 2016 9:45 pm

jmyork82 wrote:
WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:

It wasnt.

We both caught the short end of the stick that game. I'd be happy to invite you to more so you can test your metal

awwww, that was so cute... let me help you out, boo...

Fancy Word Book wrote:
-Mettle is the courage to carry on. If someone wants to "test your mettle," they want to see if you have the heart to follow through when the going gets tough.

-Having the mettle to do something means you have guts. In short, you're a pretty impressive person.

-If you have the intellectual mettle to enter a political debate, not only do you know a lot about politics, but you have the spunk to show it off.

-Metal and mettle were used interchangeably meaning a solid material like gold, and the "stuff a person is made of" until everyone got confused and the words went their separate ways.

there you go, the black jesus has brought knowledge to those most in need...-Jésus noir

baby metal, not baby mettle
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby jmyork82 on Tue May 03, 2016 6:42 pm

thank you for the english lesson and better yet, the adorable asian mettle girls. I had no idea mettle could be so cute!
Lieutenant jmyork82

Previous

Return to Closed C&A Reports