Conquer Club

Warned Championship [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Championship [ka]

Postby eddie2 on Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:36 pm

Accused:

championship

The accused are suspected of:

Other: rating abuse

Comments: ok i never really look at my ratings but was asked by a fellow clan member about a player (not the accussed) who had rated him bad. This made me look at my ratings. And came across championship 1's left. I won the game and only chat was when i offered him a rt game on his wall. He responded in game chat he was at work ,to which i responed ok np's. This made me look at the ratings he left others, first page is pure 1 stars. I would screen shot but on my phone playing so cannot, so if someone would be kind enough to add it to this case it would be much appretiated. Thankyou .

Lol just looked at his ratings again. Only one that cannot be complained about is dcr's rating. :twisted:

EDITED FOR THOSE WITHOUT THE COMMON SENSE PART OF THE SITE
EDDIE2 1 STARS Game 15564697
Carribbean soul Game 15696719 1 star for game play(stated on ratings page he won :-$ it not obvious and easy to see.
Ubcman64Game 156641471 star game play. Response : pathetic sore loser and waste of space. ( omg again this can be seen on ratings page. )
Mikey mikeGame 15519886 1 star game play response : again about beating him. (Guess what again on screen shot)
Hoot20 Game 15464170 1 star play response : guess what again says played 3 won 3.

There we go you 2 trolls who are that blind they cannot see it.

Bgthe brain. No wonder your not a mod no more.
Iamcaffine (or whoever your real cc playing name was) again this proove how you dont read things properly go troll someone else instead of me.

Tfo thank you for explaining to me how this site is going down hill when things this blatent needs to have us players spending 35 mins going through this instead of playing the game.
Last edited by eddie2 on Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant eddie2

Re: Championship

Postby BGtheBrain on Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:54 pm

You know you need multiple examples.
Dont be a lazy ass
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:58 am

BGtheBrain wrote:You know you need multiple examples.
Dont be a lazy ass

40 ratings of 2 star or lower in a 4 month period.

Is that multiple enough for you?
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby eddie2 on Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:46 am

Dont be a lazy ass

Dont be lazy bg read my whole post. I play site on mobile phone. So i do not have copy paste etc. I did politely ask if someone would post a screen shot for me.

751 games played 184 ratings of which 80 percent of them only have 1 star marked other 15 percent only have 2 or 3 stars marked. 2 games have full 5 stars and the other percentage have a mixture of 3's 2's and 1's. Along with responses made from players makes it look bad.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby MagnusGreeol on Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:41 am

- There are a select few CC members that should have rating privy's stripped, who wants to deal with a rating raper?

\MGM/
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby owenshooter on Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:00 am

eddie2 wrote:I did politely ask if someone would DO MY WORK for me.

ask and the black jesus shall make it so...-JĆ©sus noir

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby BGtheBrain on Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:16 am

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
Dont be a lazy ass

no. The accuser has to actually post multiple examples, not just say "Hey look at this"" Eddie knows this. His "im on mobile" doesnt hold up because everyone knows he is here 24/7 anyways and couldve just waited.

Ratings are stupid
Ratings abuse is more stupider
Ratings abuse C&A reports are the most stupidest
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby eddie2 on Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:44 am

Wow bg whats up.

1) ratings can stuff up a players experiance on this site.
2)look at his ratings left there is about 120 examples easily.

Honestly bg you play in a clan. So if you have a player who has a 4.4 rating asking to join what do you do. Obviously you look at his ratings because most clans have a 4.5 rating limit. So if you see tags like suicider, bad team mate,reckless, deadbeat,etc. Would you give that player a place in the clan. No i dont think so. 1 or 2 bad ratings fair enough but nearly 2 pages it needs to be stopped.

As for on phone i cannot screen shot, so could not post the images which is why i asked someone to do it for me. And i only ever play the site on my phone now. So could not wait till later to post it because i dont use a mainframe.
Last edited by eddie2 on Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:48 am

BGtheBrain wrote:
WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
Dont be a lazy ass

no. The accuser has to actually post multiple examples, not just say "Hey look at this"" Eddie knows this. His "im on mobile" doesnt hold up because everyone knows he is here 24/7 anyways and couldve just waited.

Ratings are stupid

You are actually objecting to the Mod having to click one button to find the evidence nicely laid out? Look at Owen's screenshot that he has helpfully provided. This is not a complicated report, almost every single rating is abuse. There is no sifting required from the mod.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:29 am

WingCmdr once again missing the point.

Eddie has been here long enough to know that when submitting a report you need to provide multiple examples of ratings abuse. He's certainly been involved in enough reports to be aware of that. By not doing that he hinders himself, the mod that takes the case and others who will submit reports in the future.

You must have a really bad phone if you can't screenshot or c/p.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:49 am

eddie2 wrote: first page is pure 1 stars.

Check your facts. Eddie did submit a report with multiple examples.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby eddie2 on Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:53 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:WingCmdr once again missing the point.

Eddie has been here long enough to know that when submitting a report you need to provide multiple examples of ratings abuse. He's certainly been involved in enough reports to be aware of that. By not doing that he hinders himself, the mod that takes the case and others who will submit reports in the future.

Lol no i dont know how to do it on my phone. This is the reason why i asked someone to post the images for me. As for rating abuse if it was 1 or 2 ratings i was reporting then yes i would provide evidence of it. But that is not the case in this instance. The accused has 2 pages of ratings left, and 98/99 percent of these are abuse. And thanks to owen for posting screenshots. This case is a open and shut one, with the accussed getting a noted and a kind word from the c and a team.

So like you said caffine and bg, sometimes evidence is required when it is not obvious it is happening but like the screenshots above show. The evidence is there. The problem also with rating abuse is if you dont have a screenshot the accussed can just go to his ratings left and change them. So to name 4 or five players would be pointless, also i provided what happened with my game, this i cannot do for the other games because i do not know if there was wall posts or pms involved and this was the reason i highlighted dcr got 1 as well, (c and a mod) so he didnt take the case because he was a victim of this abuse :)
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby clangfield on Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:02 am

eddie2 wrote:

Lol no i dont know how to do it on my phone. This is the reason why i asked someone to post the images for me. As for rating abuse if it was 1 or 2 ratings i was reporting then yes i would provide evidence of it. But that is not the case in this instance. The accused has 2 pages of ratings left, and 98/99 percent of these are abuse. And thanks to owen for posting screenshots. This case is a open and shut one, with the accussed getting a noted and a kind word from the c and a team.

So like you said caffine and bg, sometimes evidence is required when it is not obvious it is happening but like the screenshots above show. The evidence is there. The problem also with rating abuse is if you dont have a screenshot the accussed can just go to his ratings left and change them. So to name 4 or five players would be pointless, also i provided what happened with my game, this i cannot do for the other games because i do not know if there was wall posts or pms involved and this was the reason i highlighted dcr got 1 as well, (c and a mod) so he didnt take the case because he was a victim of this abuse :)

I don't think you have to justify yourself any further. There was a link to the player's name - I clicked on that, clicked on ratings left, and could see what was required. It's so clear that I don't think it needs any further explanation. It's nothing like having to justify secret diplomacy, where it needs to be pointed out.
I think anyone criticising your report is frankly way off target. :roll:
Lieutenant clangfield

Postby TheForgivenOne on Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:18 am

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
BGtheBrain wrote:
WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
Dont be a lazy ass

Ratings are stupid

You are actually objecting to the Mod having to click one button to find the evidence nicely laid out? Look at Owen's screenshot that he has helpfully provided. This is not a complicated report, almost every single rating is abuse. There is no sifting required from the mod.

Because than others are going to start doing the exact damn thing with other reports.

"These two are performing Secret Diplomacy, and the evidence is very obvious!!!!!!!!" OR, as we see multiple times already with Multi's, "These 2 are multi's, it's quite obvious".

Did you ever think, that championship ONLY rates people that he see's deserving of a 1 star rating? Perhaps they were all crappy players that suicided into him, or made horrid moves, or whined and bitched in the chat? Should we still punish him for ONLY rating those people, which ends up making his Ratings page full of 1 stars?

That's why we ask you provide 5 examples, from games, where the rating is UNJUST. You're acting like any 1 star rating is never called for and is abuse.

It's not as simple as clicking "one" button.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby eddie2 on Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:31 am

Tfo it is the reason
Why i asked for a screen shot.
WHY i mentioned about the responses from players.
Why i mentioned dcrs 1 stars.

I done all that work providing more than 5 examples. To back it up would be the screenshot to proove it. Which has been posted by owenshooter. If i had of been able to post the screen shot in the op then this convo would not be happening.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby TheForgivenOne on Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:45 am

eddie2 wrote:Tfo it is the reason
Why i asked for a screen shot.
WHY i mentioned about the responses from players.
Why i mentioned dcrs 1 stars.

I done all that work providing more than 5 examples. To back it up would be the screenshot to proove it. Which has been posted by owenshooter. If i had of been able to post the screen shot in the op then this convo would not be happening.

I know. You're generally pretty good at providing a clear report. But we (Well, they now) don't ask for screenshots of the ratings page as evidence for Ratings Abuse.

We'd/They'd prefer generally a link to the ratings page (I never cared really for this, but I digress), with links to 5 games and why they were improper ratings. (Example, Person A won, but was still given 1 star's, improper use of Deadbeat tag, etc.) Not a screenshot of the Ratings Page. That really doesn't help.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby owenshooter on Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:51 am

TheForgivenOne wrote:They'd prefer generally a link to the ratings page (I never cared really for this, but I digress), with links to 5 games and why they were improper ratings. (Example, Person A won, but was still given 1 star's, improper use of Deadbeat tag, etc.) Not a screenshot of the Ratings Page. That really doesn't help.

yeah... because, as it stands, all of those ratings i posted could all be valid. you haven't gone into games, seen who won, read the chat, seen if ratings were warranted, etc... it isn't hard to prove ratings abuse, but it takes more work than proving a multi... you actually have to do THE WORK... maybe you didn't know what the standard was for proving ratings abuse, so i'm not going to heap on here... maybe you thought you did what was necessary... good luck!-JĆ©sus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby eddie2 on Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:56 am

Lol ah ok then will maybe look at it later. Dont know if i can link the ratings page though. No wonder you and bg left the c and a moderator job. I can link to it he comes here sees it and changes the ratings lol. Was the reason why we started getting asked to show screenshots.

But never mind. 2 much work for a simple pm asking him 2 buck up his ratings.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby TheForgivenOne on Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:16 pm

eddie2 wrote:Lol ah ok then will maybe look at it later. Dont know if i can link the ratings page though. No wonder you and bg left the c and a moderator job. I can link to it he comes here sees it and changes the ratings lol. Was the reason why we started getting asked to show screenshots.

But never mind. 2 much work for a simple pm asking him 2 buck up his ratings.

It's tough, thankless, and people think we have endless time to do all the work. Just because people see all 1 star's, they assume ratings abuse. But I have seen people before only rate people that they thought deserved it.

I'm not saying that's the case here, as I peaked in one and the guy generally seems like a dink :D
Game 1675072
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby eddie2 on Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:20 pm

Updated the op for the 2 trolls bg and caffine.

Ty tfo gave 5 examples that can be seen on the screen shot responses. Without looking in the games ;)
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:23 pm

Learn the definition of trolling before throwing insults around. I offered an explanation as to why certain comments were being made, I never agreed or disagreed.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby eddie2 on Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:28 pm

Ok caffine lets break this down.

Eddie has been here long enough to know that when submitting a report you need to provide multiple examples of ratings abuse.

Yes i have and proberly had one of the biggest cases in cc history.

He's certainly been involved in enough reports to be aware of that. By not doing that he hinders himself, the mod that takes the case and others who will submit reports in the future.

Yes again apart from one thing caffine. Rating abuse used to be 5 players for examples(not it was 3). But because players could change ratings we were asked to provide screen shots. This is how it was when i left the site for a while. So no i did not know it had changed back to the old way plus 2. As you can see i have now posted the 4 other players to make 5, only extra info that cannot be seen is game no's. But again game no's dont really count because if several games in 1 day how do u know which one got the rating.

No actually i have a lg flex. Lg is a new phone make for me. And i have never needed to copy paste or screen shot on a mobile. But really this has nothing to do with you.

So like i said
Bg knows i left site and rules changed so could of explained it that way. Instead of attacking into my post.

Yourself instead off attacking what i done (which was correct when i left site) should of either added to the case or added something positive. Instead of trying to say i don't know what i am doing in c and a.(which you have tried to do several times)= trolling.

The forgivenone. Who actually instead of attacking my post explained the change again, and instead of attacking my post told me what they now want for it. Ty tfo.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:43 pm

I said you know better, which you admitted is true. I never said you don't know what you're doing. If you want to continue this then PM me.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby TheForgivenOne on Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:55 pm

eddie2 wrote:Ok caffine lets break this down.

Eddie has been here long enough to know that when submitting a report you need to provide multiple examples of ratings abuse.

Yes i have and proberly had one of the biggest cases in cc history.

He's certainly been involved in enough reports to be aware of that. By not doing that he hinders himself, the mod that takes the case and others who will submit reports in the future.

Yes again apart from one thing caffine. Rating abuse used to be 5 players for examples(not it was 3). But because players could change ratings we were asked to provide screen shots. This is how it was when i left the site for a while. So no i did not know it had changed back to the old way plus 2. As you can see i have now posted the 4 other players to make 5, only extra info that cannot be seen is game no's. But again game no's dont really count because if several games in 1 day how do u know which one got the rating.

No actually i have a lg flex. Lg is a new phone make for me. And i have never needed to copy paste or screen shot on a mobile. But really this has nothing to do with you.

So like i said
Bg knows i left site and rules changed so could of explained it that way. Instead of attacking into my post.

Yourself instead off attacking what i done (which was correct when i left site) should of either added to the case or added something positive. Instead of trying to say i don't know what i am doing in c and a.(which you have tried to do several times)= trolling.

The forgivenone. Who actually instead of attacking my post explained the change again, and instead of attacking my post told me what they now want for it. Ty tfo.

Jsyk, this has always been the way Ratings Abuse has been, ever since I originally became a Hunter (early 2012).
Game 1675072
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby eddie2 on Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:19 pm

Lol omg so it was sorry.
2012warned
Bgthebrain plz explain the kb420 case then. One example no explination. Screen shoot of 24 ratings he busted the player.
2015 warned
Oleg of novgorod case warned screen shot or link to ratings page. ( 5 examples not given) lol might want to look at him again.

2014 warned
Badger82. No screen shot. No examples just 1 game.

So 3 examples when it is blatent abuse no 5 examples needed. Non of these 3 warnings had 5 examples so do them cases not stand.

First 1 to show bg not following his word. Other 2 last 2 warned cases.

Also 22 ratings and busted out of 24.

My case has over 150 more vad ratings and same difference 2 that are valid. Have not checked them but bet he won them :twisted:
Lieutenant eddie2

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports