Conquer Club

Warned Twiggy22 / Wall Spamming [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Twiggy22 / Wall Spamming [ka]

Postby owenshooter on Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:40 am

Accused: Twiggy22

The accused are suspected of: Spamming Walls

Game number(s): Game 15968219

Comments: Didn't like the way the game went. began spamming users walls in the game with things such as; "rapist", "coward", "canadian", "cheater." Llama is feeling lazy and asked me to report it. images below:

sigh..-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Re: Twiggy22 / Wall Spamming

Postby riskllama on Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:48 am

:lol:
there is more on my wall if u go back a page or two, owen. also, he was doing it to pink in that same game.
*can't believe u actually lodged a complaint about something for me* but, thx? i kind of like it when idiots post dumb shit on my wall, sort of a badge of honour type-thing...
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby riskllama on Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:52 am

probly just some dumb kid. i'm sure he'll straighten up and fly right after a stern talking to... ;)
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby owenshooter on Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:03 am

riskllama wrote::lol:
there is more on my wall if u go back a page or two, owen. also, he was doing it to pink in that same game.
*can't believe u actually lodged a complaint about something for me* but, thx? i kind of like it when idiots post dumb shit on my wall, sort of a badge of honour type-thing...

yeah, i saw those... but i kind of agreed with him... posted below... ;) :D :D -Jésus noir

p.s.-if you look, the posts on pink's wall are above in the original complaint.

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby eddie2 on Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:56 am

Lol another page full of wall posts since this case opened. Saying he dont care about c and a.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby owenshooter on Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:58 am

eddie2 wrote:Lol another page full of wall posts since this case opened. Saying he dont care about c and a.

just keeps going and going... even better, i filed the damn report!!-Jn

Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby eddie2 on Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:16 pm

Lol this is looking like the wall wars from years ago. Just checked caffines wall. He being called a "wanker from risklamania" lol this gonna be flame wars and end up in trouble.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby owenshooter on Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:18 pm

eddie2 wrote:Lol this is looking like the wall wars from years ago. Just checked caffines wall. He being called a "wanker from risklamania" lol this gonna be flame wars and end up in trouble.

nah... they are on top of this about as much as they are on top of everything else... happened this morning, no mod has been in here, dude is still spamming walls and game chat, kid is not in Guests... i filed the complaint, so it is probably something THAT I DID to provoke him... you know how that goes around here... when i'm involved, it has to be something i did... oddly enough, i was just asked to file this, because the person involved was busy trying to get to work and didn't have time... but hey, my name is on it, so the kid will walk away super clean... watch...-Jésus noir
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby MagnusGreeol on Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:49 pm

- The frontal lobe of our brains control emotion and behavior. There are a lot of ways it can be effected, One is the growth experience, when one is raised in a violent atmosphere, another is traumatic experience that can disturb the thought process and function, and if you've ever noticed someone on steroids how their forhead bulges out and their mood is often swinging and can be quite aggressive, there are many other ways the frontal part of the brain can be effected. There is always an underlined reason for aggression, Its up to those who have it to figure it out, because its their brain.

- Please reflect Twiggy, and come to senses that what you are doing is wrong, You like all of us have it in you to be liked and respected.

\MGM/
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby eddie2 on Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:04 pm

riskllama wrote::lol:

Owen not wanting to sound bad but this is riskllama's first post in this thread. If he asked you why did he not say thankyou, instead he said he cannot believe you posted this. To me it looks like you are looking for anything to chuck mud in the mods faces. I can only see this rampage going bad for you. Sit back with a bottle of whiskey or my prefered drink morgan spiced. And chill for a bit. Then come back as the owen most are starting to like mods included.

As for case not being looked at it will when its time. In the meantime riskllama can hit foe so he dont see any of it. And ps my post was about riskllama calling caffine a w word on his wall.

All of you grow up.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby owenshooter on Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:26 pm

eddie2 wrote:Owen not wanting to sound bad but this is riskllama's first post in this thread. If he asked you why did he not say thankyou, instead he said he cannot believe you posted this. To me it looks like you are looking for anything to chuck mud in the mods faces.

um, he asked me to post it in global, period... but hey, say what you want and think what you want... and again, see how this works? i post it and now suddenly, this does not have credibility, despite overwhelming evidence from 2 players walls and i didn't even post his game chat garbage. you should be a mod, you can be just as obtuse...-Jésus noir

p.s.-AND THERE IS EVEN MORE!!! he does not stop

Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby eddie2 on Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:42 pm

No owen i agree with the case. But not how you are handleing them. I no you are upset about the other thread. But going on this war path. Will hurt you, just calm down a bit. I dont want to see the 6 month countdown clock again.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby owenshooter on Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:52 pm

eddie2 wrote:No owen i agree with the case. But not how you are handleing them. I no you are upset about the other thread. But going on this war path. Will hurt you, just calm down a bit. I dont want to see the 6 month countdown clock again.

um, i am absolutely calm. the other thread is a joke and team cc handled it in the worst possible way. i could care less about this, it isn't personal. someone asked me to file a quick report for them with screen shots, so i did. we all fight and squabble in the forums and global, at the end of the day we all generally get along and realize it is just fun... soooo, thanks for the warning, but i don't really need it, because i don't really give an F about this and already knew what the outcome of the other was going to be. CC is chicken shit when it comes to racism now, and most of those in power don't even understand the nuances of what was done or racism in general. it is just sad...

BACK TO THIS CASE!!! i'm shocked i didn't get a wall post, i feel left out...-Jn
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby eddie2 on Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:58 pm

Lol he proberly 2 scared to wall u.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby king achilles on Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:13 pm

Warned. Feel free to put him on your Foe list and move on.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:40 am

eddie2 wrote:Lol this is looking like the wall wars from years ago. Just checked caffines wall. He being called a "wanker from risklamania" lol this gonna be flame wars and end up in trouble.

Can you not jump to daft assumptions? There are no issues between llama and myself.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby owenshooter on Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:30 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:

Can you not jump to daft assumptions? There are no issues between llama and myself.

look... i am so out of control and so angry at the moderation on this site, i am already crafting a complaint against both you and llama for these actions!! WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!!!-Jésus noir

Lieutenant owenshooter

Re: Twiggy22 / Wall Spamming [ka]

Postby riskllama on Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:05 pm

he's baaack...
doing that thing he does so well, all over GC... 8-)
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Mageplunka69 on Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:25 pm

Boo fuckin hoo people get a life ♥
Captain Mageplunka69

Postby riskllama on Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:12 pm

Mageplunka69 wrote:Boo fuckin hoo people get a life ♥

no, you. the boy must be disciplined. disciplined most severely. perhaps crucifixion betwixt two pine trees is in order this time... :-s
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby riskllama on Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:16 pm

okok, the twigger is back with a vengeance this time. 2 fresh pages of literary gold on my wall and he has now taken to spamming my game chat. he was on GC about a week ago, ranting about wanting to have his account banned to erase his "electronic footprint" or some such nonsense, i think it's high time you mods granted this fool his wish...
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby TeeGee on Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:42 pm

riskllama wrote:okok, the twigger is back with a vengeance this time. 2 fresh pages of literary gold on my wall and he has now taken to spamming my game chat. he was on GC about a week ago, ranting about wanting to have his account banned to erase his "electronic footprint" or some such nonsense, i think it's high time you mods granted this fool his wish...

Done and given a further vacation
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby riskllama on Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:27 pm

*update*
apparently he has sullied poor old harmless Quirks' wall, as well. i think my game chat spam is up to 6-7 now, too. why not just drop the permaban hammer now, save everyone some time. that is, until he figures out how to make his second(3rd, 4th, 5th)account and repeat this process all over again. isn't that how these things usually go with low calibre human types like our twigger???
Lieutenant riskllama

Return to Closed C&A Reports