Conquer Club

Cleared 2 acount same person(SN)

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

2 acount same person(SN)

Postby EduMohedano on Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:38 pm

Expezo and Benybezweny

2 acount the same person: because they do not play with logic. expenzo attacks me in neutral territory, instead of conquering full territory to collect more troop.

later Benybezweny conquer a full territory to collect more troop and do strong, Expezo instead of attack Benybezweny for no collect or attempt conquer her full territory to coolect, attaks me more in neutral territory.

later i atakk Benybezweny lest he don't collect troop, Benybezweny just almost all me troops and Expezo attake me agin and no attack Benybezweny. is obiusly that 2 acounts same person

first played one after the other, continued but while not.

Accused:Expezo and Benybezweny

Benybezweny
Expezo

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy
Severe PM Abuse
Other: <Explanation>

Game number(s):

[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]

Comments:
Private 1st Class EduMohedano

Re: 2 acount same person

Postby clangfield on Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:56 pm

EduMohedano wrote:Expezo and Benybezweny

2 acount the same person: because they do not play with logic. expenzo attacks me in neutral territory, instead of conquering full territory to collect more troop.

later Benybezweny conquer a full territory to collect more troop and do strong, Expezo instead of attack Benybezweny for no collect or attempt conquer her full territory to coolect, attaks me more in neutral territory.

later i atakk Benybezweny because he don't collect troop, Benybezweny just almost all me troops and Expezo attake me agin and no attack Benybezweny. is obiusly that 2 acounts same person

first played one after the other, continued but while not.

Accused:Expezo and Benybezweny

Benybezweny
Expezo

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis

Game number(s):

Game 16196562

I'm guessing you mean that game. They are certainly familiar with each other - just about every Expezo game has Benybezweny in it.
That said, it's not always the same winner - so maybe they're just friends or relatives.
Lieutenant clangfield

Re: 2 acount same person(SN)

Postby Symmetry on Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:25 pm

Fill out the form dude.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:24 am

-Benybe should be here momentarily, just notified him/her. If not a multi I foresee a ban from playing together?

\MGM/♎
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby sniffie on Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:04 pm

They are not multis. I can also see no reason why they should be banned from playing together.

Sniff
Corporal 1st Class sniffie

Return to Closed C&A Reports