Conquer Club

Closed Unethical business practices and rigged dice -Lawsuit[es]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Unethical business practices and rigged dice -Lawsuit[es]

Postby JungleBear on Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:40 pm

Hi,

This is a cease and desist notice to the owners of this site. I am planning on taking legal action against you for unethical business practice by way of rigging the dice and rigging the initial troop setup in order to induce the players to pay for your premium membership.

If you do not immediately cease this unethical practice, I am planning on initiating a class action lawsuit against this site. This is also an invitation for all the players on this site to join me in the lawsuit.

If you kick me off this site for me filing this complaint, I will also sue you for retaliation.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Sergeant 1st Class JungleBear

Re: Unethical business practices and rigged dice -Lawsuit

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:47 pm

All serious lawsuits start on internet forums. Godspeed.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby JungleBear on Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:06 pm

Well, this one will.

Postby JungleBear on Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:09 pm

comical dice in another game

this is it, will not put up with this any longer

Postby riskllama on Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:22 pm

get the f*ck outta here.
ok, I'm really starting to miss Owen now...
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:24 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:All serious lawsuits start on internet forums. Godspeed.

Lol, well put. I don't think what you are accusing the site owner of is true... but even if it were, I'm highly doubtful it would be illegal. But talk to your lawyer... he made need a laugh in his life!
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby JungleBear on Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:30 pm

if you think rigging the dice, and initial set up in order to induce payment is not illegal, lol, you are clueless. This is fraud, plain and simple.

Since this is not being taken serious, I will retain an attorney and initiate a legal action.

Postby riskllama on Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:39 pm

dude, you and Lanlar should totes hang out... :lol:
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby archieball on Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:51 pm

This site keeps record of dice stats. Good luck with your lawsuit.
Major archieball

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:56 pm

Do what you want Bear... but for the record, my opinion is my own and not that of the site, its management or owners. I'm just a random dude who is not taking you seriously.

Also... You cant get blood from a stone.

Enjoy your attorney fees!
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Evil Semp on Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:46 pm

JungleBear wrote:Hi,

This is a cease and desist notice to the owners of this site. I am planning on taking legal action against you for unethical business practice by way of rigging the dice and rigging the initial troop setup in order to induce the players to pay for your premium membership.

If you do not immediately cease this unethical practice, I am planning on initiating a class action lawsuit against this site. This is also an invitation for all the players on this site to join me in the lawsuit.

If you kick me off this site for me filing this complaint, I will also sue you for retaliation.

You know this because you have been on this site for just around 1 month and only completed 17 games? Or have you?

Stay tuned to the multi channel for updates as they become available.
Lieutenant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Beast Of Burson on Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:53 pm

Evil Semp wrote:
JungleBear wrote:Hi,

You know this because you have been on this site for just around 1 month and only completed 17 games? Or have you?

Stay tuned to the multi channel for updates as they become available.

Complaining about the dice is one thing, cus they do suck. BUT, this shit is hilarious! I needed this after the day I've had. Thanks JungleBear for the gut busting humor! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cook Beast Of Burson

Re: Unethical business practices and rigged dice -Lawsuit[es

Postby JungleBear on Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:19 pm

If you think that mocking me is somehow going to discourage me, you are wrong.

This site needs to be shut down, and all the money must be refunded. This is fraud.

I will see this through. Also, I am about to file an official complaint with the proper authorities regarding unethical business practice. Local Attorney General office probably has info on such a thing.

Postby JungleBear on Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:23 pm

Also, since this site accepts money and has game of chance, it is likely in violation of gambling laws.

I am going to report it for that as well.

Draft Kings and other fantasy sites have been shut down.

This fraud has gone on long enough.

Postby Im stupid on Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:57 pm

"All the money needs to be refunded?" What money? You are a free player. You aren't entitled to a cent if you win this lawsuit. You never lost any money nor are the dice rigged so there is no fraud here. I am also a free player however, I got premium from doing surveys for credit. If you mean all the other players, I don't see anyone else complaining. just because you had some bad luck with your dice doesn't mean the site is rigged against you. We all have good and bad rolls. This game is called risk for a reason after all.
Finally. my uncle is a lawyer. so if you keep this up I'll have him get a class action lawsuit against you for harassment and filing a frivovlous lawsuit.
Also suing is a waste of your time. You weren't harmed, and the players here are happy. By suing the only person who wins is the lawyer. Whatever money you hope to make off this even if by some miracle you win would be eaten up by lawyer fees and court costs. Basically you would go broke fighting a frivolous case. Now if you want a site that commits real fraud, stop wasting your time here and sue pogo.com. Seriously that website really is rigged and does steal people's money and implies cash rewards yet never delievers. just go look at the complaints yourself. Seriously though, leave these people alone. this is a great site, that's well loved by people. We don't have gambling here just rewards for entering tournaments. That's not illegal. Now get the f*ck out before I get pissed off and file my own lawsuit.
Cook Im stupid

Postby Im stupid on Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:19 pm

Also I doubt you care about the fraud. You're just trying to extort this site for money to make a quick buck(Extortion is illegal btw just saying). I'm guessing you were hoping for a nice settlement so they'd avoid a court battle right?
Well not today.
You don't scare me or anyone else.
Cook Im stupid

Postby Beast Of Burson on Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:29 pm

JungleBear wrote:Also, since this site accepts money and has game of chance, it is likely in violation of gambling laws.

I am going to report it for that as well.

Draft Kings and other fantasy sites have been shut down.

This fraud has gone on long enough.

It's only violating US Gaming Laws IF we were playing for money. There is no "actual" (I say actual because we can win credits but not money) monetary gain. So this site is NOT a gambling site.

And I would suggest an apology to the owner is in order for suggesting that he is defrauding members. He can actually sue YOU for defamation of character and liable.

I suggest you go read up on the laws about all this. You can find law books at almost every library.

Then I'll have a freshly baked crow for you to swallow. ;)

LMFAO!!! I just looked at your rating.... 2.7? Really? (Deadbeat, Complainer, Rude, Cheap Tactics, Irrational, Vindictive and Poor Strategy).

Sorry son, but you play this game worse than I do! :shock:
Cook Beast Of Burson

Postby JungleBear on Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:05 pm

I see a lot of intimidation going on here for me raising legitimate concerns.

I will file an official complaint (is it is my right by law) with the proper authorities and we can go from there.

Somebody needs to look into this site. There has to be oversight. Money is being paid here and everything should be according to law.

If everything is okay, this site doesn't have anything to worry about. I am going to contact the proper authorities and have them make the call.

Feel free to sue me for that. Talk about frivolous lawsuit.

Postby JungleBear on Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:07 pm

I know what I have experienced on this site.

And now a lot of people are threatening me and trying to me intimidate me.

All more reason to stand up to you.

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:12 pm

No, I don't think you understand. We all want you to give it a try. Stop blabbering here and do it already.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby IcePack on Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:12 pm

I hope you don't spend to much on those lawyers :O

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Im stupid on Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:28 pm

it is your right by law to complain and even talk to the authorities for your concerns. Also I'd rather not sue anyone if I don't have to. I only said that because I felt like you were intimidating the people on this site by threatening to shut it down without merit or reason. Also, you could have just addressed your concerns in the proper forum rather then start off by threatening everyone with shutting the site down. That's what upset me and everyone else. If you had politely stated your concerns instead of just screaming that you'll sue and shut it down, maybe people would have had more positive responses. Go ahead and talk to the authorities. they will say what beast me and everyone else is saying. its a waste of time and no laws are violated.
Cook Im stupid

Postby Im stupid on Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:34 pm

I'm also sorry that my comment made you feel intimidated. I just felt like you were intimidating other people and was trying to do what you believe you are doing. Standing up for what is right.
Cook Im stupid

Postby JungleBear on Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:59 pm

How can I possibly be intimidating to "other people" when I never threatened these "other people"?

I only stated my issues with the owners of this site. So, if you are not an owner, not really sure why anyone would have a reason to come after me unless someone is trying to intimidate me.

And yes, the sort of blatant bad dice and blatant bad initial set up i experienced on this site is a big cause of concern, not to mention the fact that every time I am playing a paying customer, my dice is comically bad. Coincidence? I have my concerns.

Also, this site accepts money, as such it is a business (potentially gambling one, which I will report to be investigated) and as any other business it must provide reliable service and must not defraud or falsely induce its customers.

Now, I am not saying this is the case, but I do have my concerns and only way for this to be properly addressed is for me take appropriate legal action.

I do in fact have damages. Even though I am not a paying customer, I do spend time on here, I do bring traffic to this site and as such I do provide advertisement value to this site.

This site must be run fairly with fair dice and fair set up for everyone, not just for paying customer. I am planning on finding out if this in fact is the case.

Just look at my dice percentage. Its comical. This does not even consider the countless bad initial setups I was given.

Luck Avg Roll 1's 2's 3's 4's 5's 6's Luck Avg Roll 1's 2's 3's 4's 5's 6's
Assault -1% 3.48 824 889 835 819 866 808 +1% 3.53 474 468 445 461 463 508
Defend -2% 3.46 320 263 250 295 291 267 0% 3.50 602 582 610 575 631 577
Total -1% 3.47 1144 1152 1085 1114 1157 1075 0% 3.51 1076 1050 1055 1036 1094 1085

So, you cannot convince that paying customer always get better dice.

Postby JungleBear on Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:03 pm

BY THE WAY, JUST LOOKED AT EVERYONE'S DICE STATS OF PEOPLE WHO POSTED.

Everyone, and I mean everyone has better stats by at least 1 percentage and sometimes 2 percentage points.

This is a huge difference in case math is not your strong thing.

Explain that!

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports