Conquer Club

Noted Noted T-MEN & You-are-Done intentional deadbeating and possibly mu

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: T-MEN & You-are-Done intentional deadbeating and possibl

Postby mc05025 on Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:34 pm

So out of curiosity because its extremely rare to happen being beneficial missing turns (and even in this case after the 2 miss turns all players could calculate what will happen on the 3rd miss turn so it wasn't really beneficial rather than it was poor game-play from the other teams)

Is it forbidden? and why?

a) is it throwing a game? its not, actually it seems more like a complicated game-play to actually win the game
b) is missing turns forbidden by itself? To my knowledge, no.
c) is it gross abuse of the game? Well it could be maybe, but maybe not
d) is it something else?
Field Marshal mc05025

Postby Symmetry on Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:58 pm

mc05025 wrote:So out of curiosity because its extremely rare to happen being beneficial missing turns (and even in this case after the 2 miss turns all players could calculate what will happen on the 3rd miss turn so it wasn't really beneficial rather than it was poor game-play from the other teams)

Is it forbidden? and why?

a) is it throwing a game? its not, actually it seems more like a complicated game-play to actually win the game
b) is missing turns forbidden by itself? To my knowledge, no.
c) is it gross abuse of the game? Well it could be maybe, but maybe not
d) is it something else?

Short answer, one accused account played almost every game bar one with another account as a 1v1 or a team mate. It looks a bit fishy on a number of issues as the 1v1's were always won by the other player. Very quickly and easily, and with littlle time between turns taken.

That throws up flags for people who look out for dodgy stuff.

You're not wrong about things not being forbidden, but it's worth a look by the mods. They no longer play only together.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby sniffie on Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:18 am

The story that they are co-workers checks out.
I am curious however, do T-men and You-are-Done discuss gamechat that does not concern "non-teamgames" at work as well??

sniff
Corporal 1st Class sniffie

Postby Symmetry on Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:19 pm

sniffie wrote:The story that they are co-workers checks out.
I am curious however, do T-men and You-are-Done discuss gamechat that does not concern "non-teamgames" at work as well??

sniff

Sounds like you're heading to a similar conclusion- they should be restricted to playing as a team.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby sniffie on Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:38 am

I'll note this for now.

Sniff
Corporal 1st Class sniffie

Previous

Return to Closed C&A Reports