Conquer Club

Cleared Ultrafit & Gulstaff [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Ultrafit & Gulstaff [ka]

Postby Ragnars Wolves on Wed May 24, 2017 5:19 am

Feudal Epic Game # 17377195
</DELETE ME>

Accused:

Ultrafit
Gulstaff

The accused are suspected of:
Conducting Secret Diplomacy

In Feudal Epic game 17377195 Ultrafit and Ragnars had a deal (public chat.. to attack blue (Gulstaff). After a while I noticed that They (Ultafit and Gulstaff started just trading spoils, Nothing in chat, But it has been going on for some time...I asked on Chat in a joking way but got no response. It is a smart move game wise, and i have changed alliances myself,. But always in chat saying something like "HEY Green...Blue is getting huge let's work together..etc etc. I don't care as much about winning as I do being back stabbed in SD. They may be smart and have deleted the chat (I have no idea if you have a way of seeing that). They may have been partners from the start and had an agreement on turn 42 we do this..(which I think may walk the line). But they Certainly didn't do it in the normal fashion. Sorry if I take your time unnecessarily...but I have been accused when I did NOTHING even close to this. It isn't losing the game..it just irritates me to death. Thanks guys

Game number(s):

[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]

Comments:
Sergeant 1st Class Ragnars Wolves

Re: Ultrafit & Gulstaff

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed May 24, 2017 6:01 am

Ragnars Wolves wrote:Game 17377195
Accused:
Ultrafit
Gulstaff

The accused are suspected of:
Conducting Secret Diplomacy

In Feudal Epic game 17377195 Ultrafit and Ragnars had a deal (public chat.. to attack blue (Gulstaff). After a while I noticed that They (Ultafit and Gulstaff started just trading spoils, Nothing in chat, But it has been going on for some time...I asked on Chat in a joking way but got no response. It is a smart move game wise, and i have changed alliances myself,. But always in chat saying something like "HEY Green...Blue is getting huge let's work together..etc etc. I don't care as much about winning as I do being back stabbed in SD. They may be smart and have deleted the chat (I have no idea if you have a way of seeing that). They may have been partners from the start and had an agreement on turn 42 we do this..(which I think may walk the line). But they Certainly didn't do it in the normal fashion. Sorry if I take your time unnecessarily...but I have been accused when I did NOTHING even close to this. It isn't losing the game..it just irritates me to death. Thanks guys

Game number(s):

Game 17377195

Looks like a typical 3 way game where one player is going to get mad that he got eliminated over the other.

Next.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

DDS is Right!

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed May 24, 2017 6:08 am

For the first time in his life, DDS is right about something! Let's all congratulate DDS; congratulations buddy! This thread is now about DDS being right for the first time in his life.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Re: Ultrafit & Gulstaff

Postby king achilles on Thu May 25, 2017 8:30 pm

I also can't see a Secret Diplomacy between the accused. I do agree that when a game turns into a 3 player standoff it usually becomes a breeding ground for(he should have attacked him and not me because he is stronger, etc. ) accusations.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Return to Closed C&A Reports