Conquer Club

Busted Abuse postings [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Abuse postings [ka]

Postby steadman1969 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:38 pm

Accused:

PIPPIN7734

The accused are suspected of:

Severe PM Abuse

Game number(s):
http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=17481647

Comments: I usually don't worry about swearing too much but I think this is very abusive. He/She even has posted abusive language on their own wall,
Sergeant steadman1969

Re: Abuse postings

Postby betiko on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:51 pm

Press the foe button and it all magically disapears
Major betiko

Postby shocked439 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:20 pm

It was probably fine until he recommended red kill themself. That seems like it might be a line we shouldn't cross.

Getting the popcorn ready for the plot twist where we find out he's also a multi.
Sergeant shocked439

Postby Extreme Ways on Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:23 pm

shocked439 wrote:It was probably fine until he recommended red kill themself. That seems like it might be a line we shouldn't cross.

Getting the popcorn ready for the plot twist where we find out he's also a multi.

I am pretty sure CC has a zero-tolerance policy on bigotry too, so I think "gayboy" wouldve gone too far for CC as well.
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:03 pm

Faith in humanity diminished
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby king achilles on Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:03 pm

Busted with IILWUHAS.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Re: Abuse postings [ka]

Postby shocked439 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:40 pm

What!!! I don't even get credit for calling that he was a multi. Victory is mine!
Sergeant shocked439

Postby Thorthoth on Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:33 am

Suicide is ultimately a personal decision. Stop blaming others when individuals choose to kill themselves. People need to take personal responsibility for their own suicidal thoughts. The members of the 'finger-pointing' society needs to learn to jab that finger back into each of their own faces. It's important to remember that suicide vicitms are also suicide killers.If they deserve the pity, they also deserve the blame.
Of course the Global Empire of Victim Politics doesn't like to hear that, but their Emperor wears no clothes.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby Extreme Ways on Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:54 pm

Thorthoth wrote:Suicide is ultimately a personal decision. Stop blaming others when individuals choose to kill themselves. People need to take personal responsibility for their own suicidal thoughts. The members of the 'finger-pointing' society needs to learn to jab that finger back into each of their own faces. It's important to remember that suicide vicitms are also suicide killers.If they deserve the pity, they also deserve the blame.
Of course the Global Empire of Victim Politics doesn't like to hear that, but their Emperor wears no clothes.

What? People that are walking a fine thin line shouldn't be encouraged. Are you saying that telling people to kill themselves is totally acceptable and shouldnt be frowned upon?

Do you even know someone in your personal environment that has struggled with any sort of mental issues? Do you think that people that have suicidal thought, be it passive or active, want those thoughts? Do you think that these people can rid themselves of those thoughts if they just "put themselves to it"? Are you one of those people that tell depressed people to "just smile and have fun"?
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby PurpleViper on Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:28 pm

Extreme Ways wrote:
shocked439 wrote:It was probably fine until he recommended red kill themself. That seems like it might be a line we shouldn't cross.

I am pretty sure CC has a zero-tolerance policy on bigotry too, so I think "gayboy" wouldve gone too far for CC as well.

Can I say homo to benbomb in global?
Colonel PurpleViper

Postby Thorthoth on Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:01 pm

I'm sure you don't really mean what you think, EW...

And if you're offended by having your thoughts and intentions so doubted, then why should you second-guess what other people's thoughts and intentions are. Their own minds are telling them to kill themselves, so that must be self-determination. Bewsides if folks can't tell them to kill themselves or tell them to be happy... they may decide to not talk to them at all. Just more isolation for Mr/Miss Self-Destructo.

In fact, that is more evidence that the hyper-sensitive, hyper-judgemental, politically correct & strident martyr-victim mentality being cultivated in society of today is itself a threat to Freedom of Speech.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby IcePack on Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:03 pm

Great debate, take it elsewhere.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Return to Closed C&A Reports