Conquer Club

Closed guido74 death threat [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: guido74 death threat

Postby King_Herpes on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:32 pm

guido74 wrote:It was NOT a Death Threat. demonforks skull is filled with Packing Peanuts

So then you weren't just issued a warning for threatening someone with a potential life ending blow?

Just be sure not to do it again since it has now been documented that you are a CC hostile.
Sorry about your little butt ✪ Dumb fucking e-lambs the lot of you
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Re: guido74 death threat [ka]

Postby betiko on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:41 am

I d like to see you both shake hands with a smile.
Major betiko

Re: guido74 death threat

Postby PurpleViper on Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:17 am

King_Herpes wrote:Unbelievable Guido, I use to think more highly of you. All of this over a polylux, man come the fudge on. This is highly uncharacteristic of you and I sure hope you have something to say for yourself.

Clearly you got your beans pushed in but it's all in good spirits, certainly no cause for issuing out death threats online, seeking out people's real life addresses and totally losing all perspective.

This most definitely hasn't fallen in anyone's favor in the past and so I really hope no double standard is carried out here. It would only bring quite an uproar considering Team CC has always taken a very serious stance on these matters.

I am extremely dissapointed in you, Guido and I hope you can find the courage to own up to your wrong. It's going to take one hell of an apology to rectify this considering the circumstance. Wanting to crush someone's skull over a bunch of digital pixels is a serious sign of concern and you should question your own mental heath after threatening such a thing.

I know demonfork in real life and have his address and know well that he has met up with other CC players so it isn't at all implausible that this guy could seek out his location and carry out on his threat. Anyone who doesn't consider this serious really needs to take a look at how they would react if their families well being was put in jeopardy.

Demon, I pray for you and your family. You certainly don't deserve this stress you are a wonderful person. I'm truly sorry this is happening to you please tell your wife and children I am here for them if they need me.

Holy sh*t, how can you be this sensitive?!
We all know guido didn't actually mean it, so stop this charade
Colonel PurpleViper

Postby King_Herpes on Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:56 am

PV, the punishment has been administered. If you feel compelled to discuss my stance further you can contact me in private. KA is working tirelessly and for him to bless us with his time, we should all remain grateful. His sentences are becoming more and more eloquent by the way. So succinct and indefinite.

It's rude to assume that a precedent didn't need to be established here. Now we know we can safely issue a graphic death threat at least once in game chat with next to no recoil. Which is greatly informative and I for one may now choose to partake.

Keep in mind however that my behavior is not under scrutiny here and your time would be better placed adressing that of our e-friend Guido's.

I'm not the one in the glass jar, Gary.
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Postby guido74 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:33 am

Sent: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:40 pm
To: guido74

guido74 wrote:
what do you mean??

King_Herpes
We were just yanking your chain, bubb. Yeesh calm down he could care less what you said to him online I was the one who told him to make a joke C&A over it. We've been orchestrating the whole thing over the phone.

You people just too easy is what it is.

Sent: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:57 pm
To: guido74

guido74 wrote:
why would you do that?

King_Herpes
Because look at all of the commotion it created. Gets the blood pumping, Guido it's good for the heart.

Plus it's healthy to do introspective thinking on our behaviors regularly in order to become better people.
Major guido74

Postby mrswdk on Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:24 am

geisha wrote:
King_Hercules wrote:he could care less what you said to him

Exactly. If DF could care less, it means that he does care. Therefore KH was just confirming to you in PM that DF was upset by your comments.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby shocked439 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:26 am

So where do we stand on making death threats in game chat? Is it cool? Is it frowned upon?
Sergeant shocked439

Postby King_Herpes on Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:32 am

shocked439 wrote:So where do we stand on making death threats in game chat? Is it cool? Is it frowned upon?

I'm thinking it's a green light as long as you claim that you're not serious.
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:23 pm

The funniest thing is watching people react in the assumption Gary and Pete are even serious.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby demonfork on Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:09 pm

Sent: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:31 pm
To: demonfork

guido74 wrote:
Hey you little bitch, I saw that C&A thread that you started about me. Ima f*ck you up for good now. You think a little skull bash was bad, just wait to see what happens.

demonfork
Come on man, can we just be chums instead? I'll call the police and cancel the restraining order and tell cc admin not to do shit.
Major demonfork

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:11 pm

shocked439 wrote:So where do we stand on making death threats in game chat? Is it cool? Is it frowned upon?

It is definitely a rule violation.

Subject: guido74 death threat [ka]

king achilles wrote:He has been warned.

This one was only a warning. A warning is the first level for most offenses. A 2nd offense is usually more serious.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Previous

Return to Closed C&A Reports