Conquer Club

Closed jameluki SD

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

jameluki SD

Postby aad0906 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:42 pm

Accused:

Jameluki

The accused is suspected of: Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Game 17506167

Comments:
Jameluki posts on another players wall in an effort to coordinate a truce out of sight of other players. Probably sent PM's too:
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=223947

From the game chat it looked like the intned alliance went awry, but that doesn't change the fact that one player communicated about a game and strategy with another player outside of game chat.

From the wall:

BTW I have Q03 and R04 regions complete so please don't attack even though I;ve left only 1 troop on your border.
by Jameluki
on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:44 am
So, just once, and to be clear... cos everyone knows we have a truce anyhow! You take the areas which contain these cells: O01 (12): K01 (9): I01 (3): K04 (6): and K05 (3) and then move East along the top. I'll take N03 (3): and hold the 15 territory of G04 - please don't attack me there as I've now stacked on open borders, but left it poorly defended from you on trust so I can move South. I'm gonna take N08 (12) in the next few moves, and since you have a stack on you can move East and/or South from there and I will NOT attack your borders so you can leave them open. I will honour any truce until further notice, and just ask that either you, or i, give a full round notice after your move, before ending truce. Let me know, and then I won't message your wall again. Just wanted to stop looking dumb!! :-)
by Jameluki
on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:40 am
Dude, I know it's not exactly by the book to PM people, but we're looking like arses trying to communicate our truce in public, so just this once, to be clear... gonna check it out and send you co-=ordinates. I don't know, when you're talking about 9 cell, 12 cell, etc, which areas you exactly mean as in each case there are more than 1 you could be referring to. I only did that on the original post because it was obvious we both had a ton of troops on one area! I'll text you again in a minute...
by Jameluki
on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:18 am
Major aad0906

Re: jameluki SD

Postby TeeGee on Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:44 am

This case has already been previously dealt with
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Return to Closed C&A Reports