Conquer Club

Busted Aredhel777 - Suspected Multi

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Aredhel777 - Suspected Multi

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:27 am

Accused:Aredhel777

The accused are suspected of: Being Multis

Game number(s): http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?m ... mit%5D=100

Comments: This player has played all but one of his 7 games on the Feudal Maps. Also, based on what I have seen from my game with this player, I suspect this player to be a Multi.

*Edit* This player has had a previous account. I told him to contact the support page or the admins. I believe that no malicious intent was involved here. I would hate for someone to be banned, based on the fact that they did not understand multiple accounts was against the site rules.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Re: Aredhel777 - Suspected Multi

Postby KoolBak on Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:45 am

So wtf? Are you reporting him as a multi or not? If you'd hate to see him busted, why TF are you posting here?

The dude was totally cool and up front with you in chat and you were a little birch to him. What made you suspect he was not new, AFTER you baited him on the number of games thing?

This must be why I have you foed :roll:
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby Aredhel777 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:57 am

Dude. I didn't realise multiple accounts were against the rules, and acknowledged that I had more than one account immediately when you asked. I had also already contacted the ConquerClub moderation team using the link that you provided me, and told you as much. You didn't even do me the courtesy of telling me that you had made this thread: another player had to let me know. Deliberately attempting to get someone banned and refusing to play any further moves in your game when you're about to lose so that you don't have to lose points against a much lower ranked player is petty. (And by the way, I've never been higher than a sergeant first class, so it's not like you were unknowingly facing some massively ranked player.)

To the mod team: I sent a message to the general enquiries email address about this. I did not use multiple accounts to cheat in multiplayer games. It was a simple misunderstanding. As I said in the message I sent to you, I checked the Terms of Service and didn't see anything about it and so assumed it wasn't a problem. I returned to ConquerClub less than a week ago and wasn't familiar with the rules.
Last edited by Aredhel777 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Private Aredhel777

Postby Aredhel777 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:06 am

KoolBak wrote:So wtf? Are you reporting him as a multi or not? If you'd hate to see him busted, why TF are you posting here?

The dude was totally cool and up front with you in chat and you were a little birch to him. What made you suspect he was not new, AFTER you baited him on the number of games thing?

He thought I was an experienced player because I kicked his butt and he didn't think a new player could possibly do that. The irony is that I returned to ConquerClub less than a week ago after not playing since 2012 lol
Private Aredhel777

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:02 pm

KoolBak wrote:So wtf? Are you reporting him as a multi or not? If you'd hate to see him busted, why TF are you posting here?

This post was made before he acknowledged he had previously had an account. Most people who create multiple accounts on purpose are very defensive. He was not, and that's why I have the *Edit* section on this post. There is clearly a difference between abusing the site and just not knowing something, and he is not abusing the site.

Aredhel777 wrote:Dude. I didn't realize multiple accounts were against the rules, and acknowledged that I had more than one account immediately when you asked. I had also already contacted the ConquerClub moderation team using the link that you provided me, and told you as much. You didn't even do me the courtesy of telling me that you had made this thread: another player had to let me know. Deliberately attempting to get someone banned and refusing to play any further moves in your game when you're about to lose so that you don't have to lose points against a much lower ranked player is petty. (And by the way, I've never been higher than a sergeant first class, so it's not like you were unknowingly facing some massively ranked player.)

I didn't finish my game because we live in different time zones. It was 2:30 AM on a Friday morning where I lived when I logged out of Conquer Club. You must understand I have other priorities besides staying up all night to finish on game...
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby KraphtOne on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:48 pm

Aredhel777 wrote:

He thought I was an experienced player because I kicked his butt and he didn't think a new player could possibly do that. The irony is that I returned to ConquerClub less than a week ago after not playing since 2012 lol

A new player couldn't do that... not on that map...
Look on my works ye mighty and despair...
Major KraphtOne

Postby Evil Semp on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:53 pm

I BUSTED Aredhel777 with Kalasin, Eli_Cohen, ShiningLioness.

I usually give the benefit of the doubt but he created 3 additional accounts and was playing all 4 accounts. I believe he was trying to get around the 4 game limit. His original account had over 780 games played so I do believe he had an idea he was breaking the rules.
Lieutenant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:12 pm

Evil Semp wrote:I BUSTED Aredhel777 with Kalasin, Eli_Cohen, ShiningLioness.

I usually give the benefit of the doubt but he created 3 additional accounts and was playing all 4 accounts. I believe he was trying to get around the 4 game limit. His original account had over 780 games played so I do believe he had an idea he was breaking the rules.

Thanks for clearing this up Semp.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby Kalasin on Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:29 pm

Yes, I've played tons of games in the past, but that was *four years ago*. Had I maliciously made four accounts knowing it to be against the rules, I can assure you I would have used a proxy or made some effort to hide my IP. I certainly would not have acknowledged to some random stranger in a game that I had multis. I also read the Terms of Use carefully on my return to CC before making multiple accounts and it said nothing about multiple accounts: https://www.conquerclub.com/public.php?mode=termsofuse I didn't realise there was a separate set of rules.
Last edited by Kalasin on Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant Kalasin

Postby Kalasin on Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:32 pm

And yes, I was trying to get around the four game limit. I expressly stated that in the email I sent to CC. The mere fact that I was trying to get around the four game limit doesn't mean that I was knowingly breaking the rules. It's really frustrating that you USUALLY give people the benefit of the doubt but that doesn't apply in my case!
Lieutenant Kalasin

Postby Evil Semp on Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:28 pm

Kalasin wrote:And yes, I was trying to get around the four game limit. I expressly stated that in the email I sent to CC. The mere fact that I was trying to get around the four game limit doesn't mean that I was knowingly breaking the rules. It's really frustrating that you USUALLY give people the benefit of the doubt but that doesn't apply in my case!

As far as I am concerned you lose the benefit of the doubt when you create 3 additional accounts. I do know that when I created my account back in the stone ages we had to chisel into stone that we understood that multiple accounts aren't allowed. Now maybe they removed that in the years that I have played here or maybe when you create multiple accounts that don't make you click the button acknowledging that multiple accounts are not allowed
Lieutenant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Kalasin on Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:32 pm

Why? I made three accounts to play as many games as possible. How is that different from making one account also for the purpose of playing more than four games?
Lieutenant Kalasin

Postby Kalasin on Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:33 pm

As you correctly state, these days nowhere do we have to tick a box saying that we understand multiple accounts are not allowed. So why not factor that into consideration?

In any case, given that I just purchased premium membership so that I could continue playing I want my money back, please.
Lieutenant Kalasin

Postby IcePack on Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:50 pm

Its still #1 on the listed rules:
https://www.conquerclub.com/public.php?mode=rules

Rule #1: No multiple accounts

Multiple accounts are discovered by routine scans and community cheating reports. They are strictly forbidden whether or not they play in the same games or are even in use. If you suspect certain accounts belong to the same person, please report it following the instructions at the top of the Cheating & Abuse Reports forum.

It also tells you what to do if you feel you have a valid request for refund

Return & Refund Policy

There are no refunds, other than in the case of charges made in error. If you accidently made a double payment or feel you have another valid reason to request a refund please submit a support ticket.

http://support.conquerclub.com

It will go to an admin and they will weigh in. Good luck.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby riskllama on Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:36 pm

lol, another satisfied customer. good luck, indeed.

;)
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby IcePack on Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:57 pm

riskllama wrote:lol, another satisfied customer. good luck, indeed.

;)

Him and I had a nice chat in live chat. He might not be super happy with how it all went down, but I hope he is satisfied with the outcome and gives it another chance. Hopefully he won't be needing the eticket anymore. Either way, C&A case closed.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Return to Closed C&A Reports