Conquer Club

Closed Rafcio77 [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Rafcio77 [ka]

Postby Matt2007 on Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:34 am

Accused:

Rafcio77

The accused are suspected of:

Giving a completely unfair rating. I just won the game fair and square and he just called me "fucking brainless idiot". Needless to say, I didn´t reply. He then left me a 1 star rating, which is totally unfair.

Game number(s):

Comments: Can you please delete this unfair, unjustified rating? I just joined CC and I find this kind of abuse hard to believe.
Major Matt2007

Re: Rafcio77

Postby HardAttack on Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:03 am

Matt2007 wrote:Accused:

Rafcio77

The accused are suspected of:

Giving a completely unfair rating. I just won the game fair and square and he just called me "fucking brainless idiot". Needless to say, I didn´t reply. He then left me a 1 star rating, which is totally unfair.

Game number(s):

Game 20434198

Comments: Can you please delete this unfair, unjustified rating? I just joined CC and I find this kind of abuse hard to believe.

I am foeing the accused Matt2007
Please keep playing, do not let this sort of losers cause you lose the fun, these sort of morons are there in every corner you pace through, what can be done, dont know.
the rating system is going to rise up your rating after a while, dont worry.
Being this harsh over New Settlers is a true crime imo...I am with you Matt.

O:)
Last edited by HardAttack on Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby thegroover on Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:04 am

He seems to leave a lot of ratings like this. Add him to your foe list so you don’t have to play the potty mouth again.

I’ve just added him to mine as well.
Captain thegroover

Postby Elwood Blues on Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:20 am

Other examples with the same insult (vocabulary seems to be limited here, so working with a small handful of oft-repeated one-liners). Apparently beating him makes you a "brainless idiot" among other things.

His ratings (3.9 - probably in the bottom 1%) and ratings left speak volumes. Foed. If you play more games your rating will come up soon enough. Meanwhile anyone who's curious about it will look and see what's up. 3.9 from hundreds of players is infinitely worse than a lower rating from one or two players and everyone who uses this site knows it. Most people here are good sports, keep playing and you'll see. Cheers!

https://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=19538737
https://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=19724452

Freemium loser so taking longer than you should in his estimation really seems to elicit his ire (homophobic slur in this one).
https://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=19727108
The light was yellow, sir.

We're on a mission from God.
Major Elwood Blues

Postby king achilles on Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:57 am

We do not delete ratings. Perhaps contact him and discuss with him on how he should delete his unfair rating to you. He has been given a month ban from giving out Ratings. Feel free to put him on your Foe list.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Re: Rafcio77 [ka]

Postby Shannon Apple on Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:34 am

It's one rating, so try not to let it bother you if he refuses to remove it.

It just looks bad now because you don't have enough ratings yet to counter it. Anyone who checks that will know it was unfair. As you play with other people, your rating will rise and the 1 star won't matter anymore. =)

The rating system on this site is kinda broken and doesn't really indicate if someone is a good player or not because most people give all 5 stars if the player is nice to play with lol. Anyone with less than a 4.5 rating is generally an angry person. The lower the rating they have, the angrier that person is. Anyone with a rating below 4.0 is best avoided, in my experience.
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Matt2007 on Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:42 pm

king achilles wrote:We do not delete ratings. Perhaps contact him and discuss with him on how he should delete his unfair rating to you. He has been given a month ban from giving out Ratings. Feel free to put him on your Foe list.

Basically, that means you allow (and to a certain point) and condone this kind of unfair behaviour... Not a good way to incentivise new players to join CC, certainly
Major Matt2007

Postby jfm10 on Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:24 am

Matt2007 wrote:
king achilles wrote:We do not delete ratings. Perhaps contact him and discuss with him on how he should delete his unfair rating to you. He has been given a month ban from giving out Ratings. Feel free to put him on your Foe list.

Basically, that means you allow (and to a certain point) and condone this kind of unfair behaviour... Not a good way to incentivise new players to join CC, certainly

You rated 2 players 1 stars across after receiving it. Perhaps you should re-evaluate your own rating system since you know it has a negative impact
Sergeant 1st Class jfm10

Re: Rafcio77 [ka]

Postby Shannon Apple on Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:01 am

I agree with jfm10. The deadbeat rating for 1 game is a bit excessive. I would rather not leave a rating at all if someone deadbeated 3 turns after not showing up at all for the game. That player seems to have gotten kicked out of his last 5 games for missing 3 turns and hasn't created any new ones since. My thinking there would be "I hope he's okay."

If a player is rage quitting out of a game if you get a couple of good opening turns, that probably deserves a deadbeat rating. (Or point dumpers who start a bunch of games in order to deadbeat them and lose points.)

I think it's up to ourselves to be part of the solution and not part of the problem. ;)
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:55 am

Matt2007 wrote:

Not at all, actually. They banned him from rating for a month, indicating that the behavior is not tolerated or condoned. Ratings are incredibly minor in the CC world - just foe the guy and let it go, that's what it's there for.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Return to Closed C&A Reports