Conquer Club

Cleared Closed Swimmerdude99 - Intentionally missing turn [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Swimmerdude99 - Intentionally missing turn [ka]

Postby josko.ri on Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:38 am

Accused:
Swimmerdude99

The accused are suspected of:
Other: Intentionally missing turn

Game number:
Game 21879183

Comments:
Swimmerdude99 intentionally missed his turn in Round 3 (Freestyle game) in order to achieve unfair benefit that he and his two teammates can all start Round 4 turn before my team. If he had properly played his turn, then my team would have had first start in Round 4. It might happen that he was busy or unavailable to play his turn but this is not the case here, he missed it intentionally. During the time when he could have played his turn in the game in question, he played multiple turns in other games. Below, I will highlight the one game where he played multiple turns (almost in real-time) with a very short time left until his miss in the game in question.

Game 21981753
In this game, he played multiple turns during the time when he could also play the game in question turn, with times of playing his turns which are corresponding to 16 minutes, 21 minutes, 1 hour, again 1 hour, 4 hours, 5 hours, and 6 hours before the game in question turn was missed. This indicates that he was pretty much available and online when the game in question turn was in last hours or minutes before the turn missing. Yet, he intentionally choose to miss the turn in order to achieve bigger and unfair benefit for his team, that all players of his team can have first start in the subsequent round.

The precedent ruling about intentionally missing turns was made on this link:
viewtopic.php?f=239&t=233691&p=5160856&hilit=Missing+turn#p5160806
king achilles wrote:I will still note this report for missing turns intentionally. I highly advise that you stop this practice if you plan to keep on missing your turns intentionally.

I would not otherwise bother to report this case but Swimmerdude99 strongly argued in forums and in the game in question chat that intentionally missing turns is not against the site rules. Therefore, my report is more of educational nature to Swimmerdude99 to teach him that intentionally missing turns are against the site rules, as confirmed by the precedent ruling above. Therefore, as he is not aware of existence of this rule, then he can repeat this practice in many other games and occasions, unless he got warned for his practice of breaking the rules.
Major josko.ri

Re: Swimmerdude99 - Intentionally missing turn

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:46 am

1) I'm sure its pretty obvious that this is a spurious report and that his linked C&A has nearly no relevance to my understanding, but I'm interested to understand what the unwritten rule is if there is one.

2) I'm sure Josko is aware that I was gone 16 minutes before the turn expired considering he's now watching all my games. I can prove I had a work showstopper at this time and had to focus on that.

3) Josko HIMSELF doesn't think I deserve punishment in a case like this.
josko.ri wrote:(Josko)... anyway brought it here just as being vindictive.

If he wanted the game to be remade then his report would have sense as he opt for the punishment level 1 AND reported immediately after (swimmer's) turn, not two days later and the whole one round later.

...In such cases, game gets remade or whatever other disciplinary measure is in place ONLY if it is reported in round 1of the offended game.

4) I actually did wait the turn after for him to share how I had broken a rule (in the case I had done it intentionally), and all he did was post a C&A that was only related in the fact a turn was missed, not in settings, scenario, or reasoning.
josko.ri wrote:Why are you coming like and asshole and immediately conclude that we DID break a rule vs TOFU however no report was done so we got free walk? Show where we did break a rule vs TOFU, if you are implying that we did.

He continues his double face with saying he knew I would do something shitty, while not even taking the time to educate me (still hasn't) with where a rule is, and two actually giving me a chance to defend myself before calling me guilty and expecting me to act like he's a walking rulebook... which we all know he's not. He's a walking rule-book bender.

5) It would be helpful to know if this is a bug of CC (and an unwritten rule for freestyle) or if its coded correctly. I did not know this could even happen, so if it is legal maybe I'll start using it. If its legal and bad practice, I'll only use it vs Josko, since I'm so dishonorable. Wouldn't ever want him to be wrong.

2022-10-07 14:18:46 - josko.ri: Swimmer you just played turn in 21981753 when this game was at 15 minutes left for yourturn.
2022-10-07 14:19:29 - josko.ri: Hopefully you wont miss intentionally and break the site rules.
2022-10-07 14:54:12 - josko.ri: I knew you will do some shitty abusing the rules.

Before even proving anything he expects me to believe anything he says. I don't read every C&A and every forum thread and argue and protect every player in my own clan and accuse every player in opposing clans like josko does. So no, I do not know the intricacies of any and every unwritten rule on the site. AND unlike josko I'm actually interested in learning them so I can follow them. NOT so I can skirt around them continually for the rest of my time on this site.

"I knew you will do some shitty" but I didn't expect you to publicly tell others 2 days was too long for a report in another case and STILL go through with this 2 days later :lol:

Edit: for even more context and my desire to understand while he continues to belittle and flame me:

"I see you are playing turns inother games just now. Hopefully you wont intentionally miss your turn in pearl harbour 21879183 as intentional missing turns is against the site rules."

deleted my wall comment asking for more clarification in hopes that no one sees it

"https://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=21879183 gave you like to one of precedent ruling case. First give me that chamce to prove that I am right and if I fail to do so then feel free to call me an asshole, not if I am right." - wanting me to wait so he can still play first and gain an advantage while pretending some rule exists and I've broken it. (something I WOULDNT be able to report him for later if I gave him the advantage he wanted).

"How about no. Don't be a dick off the bat and call me shitty just because you don't like something. I have no need to withhold calling you an asshole for you acting like that. Don't expect others to be nice to you if you can't start with the same."

"I proved you the precedent case where rulingshows intentional missingturn is against the rules. And you are not a newbie onthe site tonit knowabout that. So stll using intentionally missed turn strategy whilebeing fully aware it is against the rules is definitely a shitty play."

"You didn't prove anything, that case has next to nothing to do with this. I have no reason to trust or listen to you just because you go off or threaten me. I HAVE been around for awhile, no I don't prowl games or read every forum post. So if it is some unwritten rule related to some other case, then yes, I have not seen it, nor do I know about it."
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:00 am

josko.ri wrote:I would not otherwise bother to report this case but Swimmerdude99 strongly argued in forums and in the game in question chat that intentionally missing turns is not against the site rules. Therefore, my report is more of educational nature to Swimmerdude99 to teach him that intentionally missing turns are against the site rules, as confirmed by the precedent ruling above.

This deserves a response of its own. Your god-complex is so incredibly dense. Thank you CC overlord who breaks/skirts the rules as often as possible for wanting to educate and teach me a lesson. I'm so thankful to have a CC father like you, Amen.

To be fair, after all this, a known cheater is most likely to understand rules so they can stick around as long as possible. So maybe I will learn something! Unlike you, I've actually been asking around to people who might know even before you reported me. Why? Cause I actually care and have a shred of humanity, not just interested in things that may only benefit me. This is coded into the game, and now that I know about it, I will likely use it in the future.
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby josko.ri on Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:25 am

Swimmerdude99 wrote:
josko.ri wrote:I would not otherwise bother to report this case but Swimmerdude99 strongly argued in forums and in the game in question chat that intentionally missing turns is not against the site rules. Therefore, my report is more of educational nature to Swimmerdude99 to teach him that intentionally missing turns are against the site rules, as confirmed by the precedent ruling above.

This deserves a response of its own. Your god-complex is so incredibly dense. Thank you CC overlord who breaks/skirts the rules as often as possible for wanting to educate and teach me a lesson. I'm so thankful to have a CC father like you, Amen.

To be fair, after all this, a known cheater is most likely to understand rules so they can stick around as long as possible. So maybe I will learn something! Unlike you, I've actually been asking around to people who might know even before you reported me. Why? Cause I actually care and have a shred of humanity, not just interested in things that may only benefit me. This is coded into the game, and now that I know about it, I will likely use it in the future.

You asked me to educate you where is this rule coming from. Even in your responses from previous post, points (4) and (5), you admit that you are unaware of this rule and want me to tell you where is this rule coming from. To that request, I quoted a previous precedent case to educate you. After that, you still insisted that you did not break rules. Thus, I brought the case here for an official review. This is why report is in time of 2 days later, because I first tried to educate you outside of C&A reports but you insisted that you didnt break any rule so I brought it here for official judgement. To my memory, no past C&A case resulted in replay of a game, therefore neither me expect replay of the game as a result of this report, just a educational note towards you so that you dont repeat the same or similar rule breaking practice again.
Major josko.ri

Postby josko.ri on Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:42 am

You could also play all other games the whole day and then log out 30 seconds before the freestyle turn game expiration time and say "my miss wasnt intentional, I was not logged in to CC during the last 30 seconds of the turn", if you base your defense on the fact that you werent online for the last 16 minutes of the turn.

Point is that you normally played your turns in all other games during the 24 hours period when you could play the freestyle game turn, including with 16 minutes and multiple other short time frames (as indicated in the OP) yet you willingly and cunningly chose not to take your turn in the freestyle game. Later on, this intentionally missed turn resulted i a huge strategic benefit for your team as you reversed the turn order on illegal way.

Topic of this C&A report is whether you broke rules or not, so I dont think that ad hominem attacks towards me contribute to anything. Putting qoutes from other unrelated topics (such as clan war FALL vs S&M) does not contribute to answer the question whether you broke the intentional missing turn rule here or not. Please stay on topic rather than making ad hominem attacks. If you think that I broke some rules somewhere else, feel free to report me in a separate topic.
Major josko.ri

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:59 am

josko.ri wrote:You could also play all other games the whole day and then log out 30 seconds before the freestyle turn game expiration time and say "my miss wasnt intentional, I was not logged in to CC during the last 30 seconds of the turn", if you base your defense on the fact that you werent online for the last 16 minutes of the turn.

Point is that you normally played your turns in all other games during the 24 hours period when you could play the freestyle game turn, including with 16 minutes and multiple other short time frames (as indicated in the OP) yet you willingly and cunningly chose not to take your turn in the freestyle game. Later on, this intentionally missed turn resulted i a huge strategic benefit for your team as you reversed the turn order on illegal way.

Topic of this C&A report is whether you broke rules or not, so I dont think that ad hominem attacks towards me contribute to anything. Putting qoutes from other unrelated topics (such as clan war FALL vs S&M) does not contribute to answer the question whether you broke the intentional missing turn rule here or not. Please stay on topic rather than making ad hominem attacks. If you think that I broke some rules somewhere else, feel free to report me in a separate topic.

You have to be aware of how hypocritical you are... you just... must be... lol
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:42 am

when you ban swimmer pls do so just after he joins the one man clan games against me

thanks
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby josko.ri on Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:00 am

Swimmerdude99 wrote:
josko.ri wrote:You could also play all other games the whole day and then log out 30 seconds before the freestyle turn game expiration time and say "my miss wasnt intentional, I was not logged in to CC during the last 30 seconds of the turn", if you base your defense on the fact that you werent online for the last 16 minutes of the turn.

I disagree but we are free to disagree. Anyway, whatever my peronality is like, it is not in any way topic of this C&A report. In fact, the one time when I was accused of breaking rules by sitting for Moonchild it was then the precedent ruling on that case so there was no previous case or verdict from which I could learn that what I did was against the rules. And speakng about hypocricy here, the person who reported me (Chariot of Fire) was later found to do exactly the same thing in a very systematic and organized way, after being reported by his own clan mate Chuuuuck. So instead of calling me hypocryte, you can call me a victim of other player's hypocricy if you refer to my past C&A reports. As about this report, I can certainly say that I never stole the turn order in freestyle games on this shameless way by purposedly missing turn, as you did.
Major josko.ri

Postby xroads on Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:09 am

2022-10-08 09:52:17 - Swimmerdude99: Also, I played 15 minutes before and then got tugged away into work.

There, logical explanation.

And since you weren't there, you cannot prove he is lying. Since you cannot in anyway prove intent case closed.
Major xroads

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:43 am

josko.ri wrote:
Swimmerdude99 wrote:

I disagree but we are free to disagree. Anyway, whatever my peronality is like, it is not in any way topic of this C&A report. In fact, the one time when I was accused of breaking rules by sitting for Moonchild it was then the precedent ruling on that case so there was no previous case or verdict from which I could learn that what I did was against the rules. And speakng about hypocricy here, the person who reported me (Chariot of Fire) was later found to do exactly the same thing in a very systematic and organized way, after being reported by his own clan mate Chuuuuck. So instead of calling me hypocryte, you can call me a victim of other player's hypocricy if you refer to my past C&A reports. As about this report, I can certainly say that I never stole the turn order in freestyle games on this shameless way by purposedly missing turn, as you did.

I'm well aware, that you think you are a victim.

Also, its apparently a part of the game, so you should start doing it. I think what really happened is you are embarrassed at how slow you finished your turn, allowing this scenario to play out.
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby josko.ri on Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:24 am

Swimmerdude99 wrote:deleted my wall comment asking for more clarification in hopes that no one sees it

Hey mr. hypocrite, this is the only sentence bolded in your post so obviously you consider this sentence the most important. But, your sentence is a shameless lie and is trying to taint my name by telling this lie. I did not delete any of your wall post. there is still your post on my wall, page 3, posted at 5.12 am JST, less than two hours after you intentionally missed your turn. Accuse me for whatever you want, I dont care, but please dont use lies in your accusation mr. hypocrite.

Your post which is still now on my wall, posted less than 2 hours after your miss:
"requesting, your assholeness to return to the chat:
https://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=21879183"
Major josko.ri

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:29 am

I wonder if josko reported his own teammates missing so his team could go first.
Game 19793873
Game 19829801

If he didn't josko is indeed the biggest hypocrite on CC. Also he acts like above everyone but I wonder which account has been warned/punished before.
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby xroads on Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:30 am

I love how Josko starts spamming peoples walls accusing them of breaking site rules before they even miss a turn.
Major xroads

Postby josko.ri on Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:38 am

TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:I wonder if josko reported his own teammates missing so his team could go first.
Game 19793873
Game 19829801

If he didn't josko is indeed the biggest hypocrite on CC. Also he acts like above everyone but I wonder which account has been warned/punished before.

This was from games when I was simultaneously medal hunting for Beta, Quads, Freestyle, Manual, Nuclear and Teammate medals so my games welcomed anyone who was willing to join in my team (for earning the teammate medal).

You can check how many games in a lifetime did I play with these teammates who missed turns in the games above, my guess is no more than 1 or 2 games (to get an unique kill for the teammate medal).

I checked chats in these games and there is no any my saying that they should miss turn, if they missed then they missed by their own not because I suggested them to miss. I can provide screenshot of team chats if needed to show that I never told them to miss.

I bet you searched for all my lifetime freestyle games and you could not find that I intentionally missed turns, amd then you are calling me out for my teammates missing, and these were teammates who I met for the first (and likely last) time ever. How should I be responsible for their missing turns?

Why is this thread all about ad hominem attacks vs me (when I am not even the accused person) yet nobody dared to comment on the rule itself which is quoted by king achilles in the OP, as a part of previous verdict.
Last edited by josko.ri on Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Major josko.ri

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:41 am

TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:I wonder if josko reported his own teammates missing so his team could go first.
Game 19793873
Game 19829801

Lol! Surprise surprise, maybe that's how he assumed its breaking the rules? Maybe he also didn't know it until after his teammates did it though :lol: :roll:
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:46 am

You keep saying its breaking a rule, as if you are the rulebook. That's the part that's up for question. You clearly didn't think it was until it happened against you and you decided to assume I did it on purpose.
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby xroads on Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:47 am

AGAIN, YOU HAVE TO POVE INTENT.

He got busy at work and missed one turn. Just like Nmic did in his clan game.
Major xroads

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:50 am

josko.ri wrote:
Game 19793873
Game 19829801

This was from games when I was simultaneously medal hunting for Beta, Quads, Freestyle, Manual, Nuclear and Teammate medals so my games welcomed anyone who was willing to join in my team (for earning the teammate medal).

You can check how many games in a lifetime did I play with these teammates who missed turns in the games above, my guess is no more than 1 or 2 games (to get an unique kill for the teammate medal).

I checked chats in these games and there is no any my saying that they should miss turn, if they missed then they missed by their own not because I suggested them to miss. I can provide screenshot of team chats if needed to show that I never told them to miss.

I bet you searched for all my lifetime freestyle games and you could not find that I intentionally missed turns, amd then you are calling me out for my teammates missing, and these were teammates who I met for the first (and likely last) time ever. How should I be responsible for their missing turns?

Why is this thread all about ad hominem attacks vs me (when I am not even the accused person) yet nobody dared to comment on the rule itself which is quoted by king achilles in the OP, as a part of previous verdict.

I didn't said you told them to do so (Although you could've since screenshots wouldn't prove a thing since u could've told them in PM or outside CC). And I went looking and like in the 2nd or 3rd I opened I found one of the games quoted, so i looked a bit more but there are still hundreds of games more i'm not wasting my time digging there.
The circumstances doesn't matter I was just wondering why didn't you reported them.
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby josko.ri on Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:53 am

Swimmerdude99 wrote:You keep saying its breaking a rule, as if you are the rulebook. That's the part that's up for question. You clearly didn't think it was until it happened against you and you decided to assume I did it on purpose.

Lets think rationally.
If you log in and one game has 20 minutes left and all other players played their turn, only your turn is left so you dont need to wait for anyone and your move was already discussed in chat because your two teammates finished their turn earlier that day.
The other game has 23.45 hours left, plenty of time and no need to hurry.
Then, you decide to play the game with 23.45 hour left and justify your miss in the 20 minutes left game because you got called to work.
If ylu are at work and there is chace to be called out, wont you first play the game with 20 minutes left just to be sure that it wont be missed due to work energency, and only if you still have spare time then also play the 23.45 hour game?
Your intention to miss that freestyle turn is more than obvious here.
Last edited by josko.ri on Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Major josko.ri

Postby josko.ri on Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:58 am

TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
Game 19793873
Game 19829801

I didn't said you told them to do so (Although you could've since screenshots wouldn't prove a thing since u could've told them in PM or outside CC). And I went looking and like in the 2nd or 3rd I opened I found one of the games quoted, so i looked a bit more but there are still hundreds of games more i'm not wasting my time digging there.
The circumstances doesn't matter I was just wondering why didn't you reported them.

I didnt report them because they didnt miss on purpose, they likely missed many other turns the same day, if you check their other games. See Colemanus for example, I
think his rank was less than 100 points at that time mostly due to many missed turns (95% attendance). I am sure Swimmerdude99 did not miss a single turn for the entire that day (except the freestyle game one) and I would even dare to expect that he didnt miss a single turn for at lease the last one month (if I am wrong please show where did he miss).
Major josko.ri

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:06 am

josko.ri wrote:
TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
Game 19793873
Game 19829801

I didnt report them because they didnt miss on purpose, they likely missed many other turns the same day, if you check their other games. See Colemanus for example, I
think his rank was less than 100 points at that time mostly due to many missed turns (95% attendance). I am sure Swimmerdude99 did not miss a single turn for the entire that day (except the freestyle game one) and I would even dare to expect that he didnt miss a single turn for at lease the last one month (if I am wrong please show where did he miss).

Game 21952434 He misses a lot of turns and even in cricial turns, he also missed in KKII vs me i could look the date. but here is enough. not even looking games with other players.

Swimmer was celebrating his wife birthday when game started so he relyed strat on spartans and myself. we stalked you for 2 night, we barely slept, when we finished we went to sleep so we didnt left notes for swimmer. he wouldnt know what the best move, so he was waiting for us early. then he had some other issues.
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby josko.ri on Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:36 am

TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
Game 19793873
Game 19829801

Game 21952434 He misses a lot of turns and even in cricial turns, he also missed in KKII vs me i could look the date. but here is enough. not even looking games with other players.

Swimmer was celebrating his wife birthday when game started so he relyed strat on spartans and myself. we stalked you for 2 night, we barely slept, when we finished we went to sleep so we didnt left notes for swimmer. he wouldnt know what the best move, so he was waiting for us early. then he had some other issues.

if only 300spartans and you stalked us but swimmer did not simultaneously miss the turn on top of it then your stalking (but without swimmer stalking) would not have any significant outcome on the game as our team would still have first turn advantage.

Therefore, swimmer needed to intentionally miss so that you stalking and catching our turns have some benefit for your team.

Also, I see it is 3.30 pm in Argentina on the time when swimmer missed his turn, so you surely had enough comfortable time to wake up in the morning, eat the lunch, and and leave him instructions in the game chat.

you played your turn 15 house before swimmer missed and then you claim you went sleep. Its is hard to buy your story (did you sleep for 15 hours? :lol: ) that you were unable to come back before swimmer played and comment on his turn. But this is not all, two players were unable to do so simultaneously, you and 300spartans, and you were both sleeping for more than 15 hours after you played your turn. What a rare coincidence indeed!

then, I searched a little about your turns that morning. in Game 21879184, obviously after you woke up, you played your turn in time 6 hours before swimmer missed his turn. didnt you had time to comment on his turn when you were obviously online playing turns in other games? when did you want to comment on his turn? in last 10 minutes?
Major josko.ri

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:54 am

josko.ri wrote:
TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
Game 19793873
Game 19829801

if only 300spartans and you stalked us but swimmer did not simultaneously miss the turn on top of it then your stalking (but without swimmer stalking) would not have any significant outcome on the game as our team would still have first turn advantage.

Therefore, swimmer needed to intentionally miss so that you stalking and catching our turns have some benefit for your team.

Also, I see it is 3.30 pm in Argentina on the time when swimmer missed his turn, so you surely had enough comfortable time to wake up in the morning, eat the lunch, and and leave him instructions in the game chat.

you played your turn 15 house before swimmer missed and then you claim you went sleep. Its is hard to buy your story (did you sleep for 15 hours? :lol: ) that you were unable to come back before swimmer played and comment on his turn. But this is not all, two players were unable to do so simultaneously, you and 300spartans, and you were both sleeping for more than 15 hours after you played your turn. What a rare coincidence indeed!

I didn't said i slept for 15 hours (I think u need to read better, second time u said things I havent said). It was late at night I was fed with CC, trying to catch ur team for 2 nights in a row. So yes I was really tired. Believe it or not. I sleep around 10 hours.a day, Sometimes more, sometimes less, but thats not the point. Lucky me not having to go to an office :D .
Also I don't check all my games when not my turn (U can ask some of my clanmates that have recived strat in the last hours cause I didnt checked them in. Swimmer didnt walled me so even less chance I see it. Even if I was playing or not other games.
The 3 of us are no usual teammates so our comunication is not the best, we played that game cause we enjoyed some speedgames against eachother.
Finally I thought you said my usual play time is around 4Am argentina when we speedplay some SA games. It seems u know my schedule more than I do, remember me to ask you to organize my time in the future.
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby Extreme Ways on Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:38 pm

I can confirm swimmer is not the most reliable teammate :lol:
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:16 pm

Fabulous.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports