Conquer Club

Warned Deadbeating - tscott [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Deadbeating - tscott [ka]

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Tue May 23, 2023 12:46 pm

Accused:

tscott
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

The accused are suspected of:

the common practice of deadbeating a speed game

Game number(s):

Game 22490682
Game 22490571
Game 22490435

many more

Comments: he is a repeat offender. kick him out.
Colonel Nut Shot Scott

Re: Deadbeating - tscott

Postby IcePack on Tue May 23, 2023 4:31 pm

Please provide 5+ samples for review

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Wed May 24, 2023 7:50 pm

Game 22492655
Game 22492533

I mean. Pick a day, throw a dart, youre going to find 50 to 100 deadbeats. Cant wait until you guys decide 5 isnt good, we need 10. Unless it's me. Then it's boom, ban him. It really is a fuckin joke, imagine driving down the highway going 60 in a 55, getting passed and driving with traffic. Then imagine getting pulled over and being told it's for speeding. You'd think you were being punked. Then imagine it happens again. And again. All the while, people are zooming by you going 70, 75. Would you just say, yeah, ok this makes sense? Then imagine you recorded the whole thing and turned it in, and the powers that be told you to f*ck off, we dont care what anyone but you is doing, now your fine is doubled?

You'd say f*ck right off. So right back at you.
Colonel Nut Shot Scott

Postby IcePack on Wed May 24, 2023 8:13 pm

Look, idk the whole history here and I don’t know that I want to. I’m part time now and just trying to help out. We look into what’s reported. If it’s not reported, it’s generally not looked at. So saying there’s many others doing X but I got punished… well that’s just how the system works at this time.

Elsewhere I proposed someone who cares about this to propose rules changes etc but I haven’t seen anything there.

But as far as number of games, for this type of thing the requirement bar has always been 5. I don’t have the time to go searching for 10-20 reports and looking for extra games. Maybe someone else who has the time will. But if it’s bothering you enough to report the assumption is you’ll care enough to find the 5 samples and we can look at the extent at that point.

Anyway, just stopping in to play my one turn tonight. Saw this and figured I’d provide some context on my end anyway.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby king achilles on Wed May 24, 2023 10:36 pm

He has been contacted about the Intentional Deadbeating rule and hopefully will stop this practice and listen to reason instead of being stubborn like others. ;)
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Wed May 24, 2023 11:43 pm

king achilles wrote:He has been contacted about the Intentional Deadbeating rule and hopefully will stop this practice and listen to reason instead of being stubborn like others. ;)

And you continue to prove what a fuckin moronic jackass you are. You miss the point entirely, repeatedly, like the braindead f*ck you are. Enjoy your sinking ship you useless piece of shit.
Colonel Nut Shot Scott

Re: Deadbeating - tscott [ka]

Postby king achilles on Thu May 25, 2023 4:03 pm

Be at peace. :-#
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Re: Deadbeating - tscott [ka]

Postby Major Lee Fkd on Thu May 25, 2023 4:10 pm

and good riddance.
Brigadier Major Lee Fkd

Return to Closed C&A Reports