Conquer Club

[Abandoned] Central Asia 2020

Abandoned and Vacationed maps. The final resting place, unless you recycle.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Central Asia 2020 - Struggle for Oil [11oct13] v08 p16

Postby koontz1973 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:37 am

[Moved]

It would appear that development of this map has stalled. The map is moved to the Recycling Box and put into Vacation status for the next 6 months. If the mapmaker wants to continue with the map, then one of the Cartographer Assistants will be able to help put the thread back into the Foundry system, after an update has been made. ;-)
Lieutenant koontz1973

Re: [Vacation - valid untill July 2014] Central Asia 2020

Postby Raskholnikov on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:58 am

When I asked for feedback from Foundry members I was told a month is short in the Foundry, and to be patient.. Now that pamoa needs a bit of time the map has stalled and is removed to Recycling? Hardly fair.... especially with the Holidays around the corner... I said the new update will come just after New Year's... the map has not stalled, it's just that we need some time just like the Foundry members do before they comment....
Allons enfants de la patrie --Click here to support this map
Le jour de gloire est arrivé! if you love the Napoleon Era
Private Raskholnikov

Re: [Vacation - valid untill July 2014] Central Asia 2020

Postby isaiah40 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:52 pm

Raskholnikov wrote:When I asked for feedback from Foundry members I was told a month is short in the Foundry, and to be patient.. Now that pamoa needs a bit of time the map has stalled and is removed to Recycling? Hardly fair.... especially with the Holidays around the corner... I said the new update will come just after New Year's... the map has not stalled, it's just that we need some time just like the Foundry members do before they comment....

This is the policy, as you can read in the [Official] Conquer Club Mapmaker Handbook,under the Heading of Map Ideas and Recycling Box.
Lieutenant isaiah40

Previous

Return to Recycling Box