- I like the softer look of this map.
- I like the idea of changing it to a north/south orientation, but if not I think the ocean above the date would be a good spot for a compass to show the orientation
- For Spain, what about a light copy of the Spanish flag, or maybe some of the physical terrain in a grayscale/washed out way?
- I like how Acores Oriental is not on top of the islands, you should move the other names off as well. I like having the army numbers in the sea with no circles and the lines connected to them, just like the current version.
- What are you going to do for the impassables you left off this version? For example, Setubal now borders Alcacer do Sal. I don't know the geography of Portugal, but I'd love to see some mountains or other physical terrain in there instead of the flat look.
- I don't mind the font on the terits, I'd consider changing the font for the title and the legend, I don't like that one so big and in all caps.
- You changed Alentejo from a +6 to a +8, and forgot Ilhas in the legend.
- My suggestion for a neutral would be a neutral 2 on Faro. A lot of action is around Algarve, and eh neutral would make that a slightly more difficult bonus to get. I don't know if making that bonus tougher to obtain will affect the game too much, but that would be my vote. Otherwise it will just be a throwaway neutral somewhere that is never taken. If you don't want to do a coded neutral, you could set up 4 starting positions and the unused positions in 2p/3p would start neutral. So 36 terits - 4 starting positions = 32 terits. 32/3 = 10 terits rounded down, plus the 1 starting position would yield 11 territories each in a 2p/3p game (with 14 neutrals in 2p and 3 neutrals in 3p). In 4p+ games there would be no coded neutrals.