-=- Tanarri -=- wrote:
Thanks for the updates, here's some thoughts/comments:
1. The small map doesn't have the glow around the neutral territories, I'm guessing that still needs to be added?
2. I think the only change you made to the map above is the addition of "no standard reinforcement bonus"?
3. The colour for N (and possibly E) territories could use some tweaking so they stand out better from the neutral territories with the glow.
4. The OP's section re: bonuses has a line that says "+1 per mine" but doesn't have "Mining" in front of it. Also, according to the current map the bonus is +2, which is what I think we're sticking with? If so, then the OP needs to be updated for +2 per mine
It's really nice to see this map getting so close to getting it's graphics stamp. Thanks for all of your hard work with keeping this going
1. Yea I totally forgot about that.
2. Pretty much except for a little rearranging I did with the legend.
3. They may, but looking at the CB tests these are the best ones thus far. I have to change N & E, and W & SE as they are too close together.
3. I'll get the OP changed to reflect what is on the map which is the +2 per mine.
I'm glad as well. It's been an uphill battle to get this back on track, but it is well worth the effort. Thank you to all who have pitched in again!
Here are the updates!!!Items done:
1. Glow added around neutral regions on small;
2. Changed all the outer glow on all the homelands, so now they are distinguishable on the CB tests.
3. And I think that was it. LOL!Large:Small: