Conquer Club

[Abandoned] - Colisevm

Abandoned and Vacationed maps. The final resting place, unless you recycle.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Colisevm [D,Gp] (Arena for Gladiators v22.5)

Postby thenobodies80 on Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:23 pm

PepeAtila wrote:well, then I guess I should give up. Just it was a try to share something else with CC-players. No problem, I will expend my time in other issues.
best regards.

Sorry to read your post but MrBenn spoke wisely.
I move this map to the Bin, but my suggestion is take your time and practice with a real graphic software. Your idea has potential and if and when you'll want to restart to work on it , i'll be glad to move this map back into the process.

Nobodies

[Moved]
Sergeant 1st Class thenobodies80

Re: Colisevm [D,Gp] (Arena for Gladiators v22.5)

Postby PepeAtila on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:36 am

thenobodies80 wrote:
PepeAtila wrote:well, then I guess I should give up. Just it was a try to share something else with CC-players. No problem, I will expend my time in other issues.
best regards.

Sorry to read your post but MrBenn spoke wisely.
I move this map to the Bin, but my suggestion is take your time and practice with a real graphic software. Your idea has potential and if and when you'll want to restart to work on it , i'll be glad to move this map back into the process.

Nobodies

[Moved]

It is not a question of graphic tool, it is just a predisposition against it. I realized when I rebuilt it and it was in this stage it looks like not to have enough arguments, just the tool and it began to take again old discussion about lines, drops of blood and so on. I dont think I will expend more time for nothing. I really can tell you on confidence I saw lot of worst graphical maps than this one.
Click image to enlarge.
Captain PepeAtila

Previous

Return to Recycling Box