Conquer Club

young padawan [M] seeks jedi [M/F] (non sexual)

Old information and materials.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

young padawan [M] seeks jedi [M/F] (non sexual)

Postby atilla the fun on Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:41 am

Hi all

I'm looking for someone who enjoys multi player and would be happy to team up with me and teach me some tactics and so on
I played quite a few and have some knack for it but miss the experience and don't seem to find me a partner
anyone who likes to team up for multiplayer? dubble, triples, quad, all good

basicly, the few times I did play it, and the fewer times I won, it was nearly always with good and plenty communications, seems like winning multi is just about good teamwork, where most just seem to play next to eachother, playing as one almost always got me to the endgame or even victory
So definatly I need a babbling can't shut up team mate, as in explaining every move, asking for help, as precise as you wish
I'll try to do the same

my rank is just under officer :( but I am soooo close, so consider me a descent player
and I'm willing to follow your instructions, off course

now a difficulty is that I'm a freemium player, reason is two fold:
one: I'll pay for CC when CC pays for a decent randomizer, loads of time I had my credit card in hand and lost a 50 v 11 play just that moment
two: I play at work and being limited to 4 games actually suits me more, good to have a small break without losing too much time
unless you happen to be my boss in that case I play at home and my wife would feel neglected otherwise

if that's too much of a burden, I don't really mind going premium for a while
just that speed, 20+ games and tournament don't really interest me

usually I check the game a few times a day, even when it's not my turn (sometimes when I'm real busy at work it might just be once a day, but I normally never miss a turn - I think it happened only once)

anyway, are you looking for a young eager to learn freemium player and can't seem to shut up (in a most people find you annoying kind of way) then we might just be a match

hope to hear from you

ciao

atilla
Captain atilla the fun

Return to Callouts Archives