Conquer Club

Campaigns for 2,000+

This is where members organize pickup games, leagues, etc...

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Campaigns for 2,000+

Postby DBandit70 on Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:03 am

I've found Campaigns to be very fun and would like to get these filling faster. So figured here's a good place to forum a group of players that would enjoy these. If there is enough interest I'll be happy to keep starting them and update this sheet with winners and new campaigns. I've put a password on all the campaigns because I'd like to keep players 2,000+ as to keep higher ranks interested. If your 2000+ points and would like to join any of these waiting campaigns just wall, pm me, or just post here that you'd like to join and I will send you the password. I'll be glad to take requests for map in future campaigns. Also when new campaigns are being started I will send out pms to players that have showed interest in these before. Good Luck and Have Fun in these and in your games!

Campaigns I made only load 1 game per round.
Waiting Campaigns(2)
Who will be the Mayor of City Mogul(2)(6/8)
Doodle Earth(1)(7/9)

Ongoing Campaigns(10)
Feudal War Battle(1)
Arms Race! Battle(3)
Conquer the World-Classic(1)
Feudal War Battle(2)
Clandemonium-10 Clan War!(2)
School is in...(Pi-School)(1)
Welcome to the New World(1)
War on the Ziggurat(1)
Only one can Win this Epic Feud(2)
Battle for Antartica(1)

Completed Campaigns(5)
8 Player Arms Race!(1) Winner:Gigi1
8 Player Arms Race!(2) Winner:Tin Trumpet
8 player Feudal Epic(1) Winner:uckuki
8 Player Clandemonium(1) Winner:EminenceGrise
8 player City Mogul(1) Winner:dkmaster

Winners Leaderboard =D>
uckuki--1
EminenceGrise--1
Gigi1--1
dkmaster--1
Tin Trumpet--1

I will to do my best to keep this fun for all, so please no suiciding and ruining the game for others .
also try your best to be friendly in the chat.

Thanks You!
Last edited by DBandit70 on Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:28 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Captain DBandit70

Medals: 150
Monthly Leader Silver (2) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Event Gold (2) Event Silver (2) Standard Achievement (4)
Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (11) Challenge Achievement (15) Tournament Contribution (14)

Re: Campaigns for 2,000+

Postby DBandit70 on Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:26 pm

If anyone thats 2000+ points would like to receive mails when new batches of campaigns start please tell me
Captain DBandit70

Medals: 150
Monthly Leader Silver (2) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Event Gold (2) Event Silver (2) Standard Achievement (4)
Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (11) Challenge Achievement (15) Tournament Contribution (14)

Return to Callouts